Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Two bits of friendly advice

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:27:11 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the tip and the nightmares.... 
Ryan 

----- Original Message -----

From: "Trevor Jessie" <[email-masked]> 
To: "spridgets" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2014 2:18:41 PM 
Subject: [Spridgets] Two bits of friendly advice 

1. I'm working on patching some sills in an old beater spridget. The only 
reason they rusted through is because they were backed with dirt that was 
holding moisture against the metal. So... rinse out the sills and blow 
them out with an airhose as part of your yearly maintenance. 

2. Before putting on your ear protection, be sure no spiders are living 
inside the ear cup. 

That is all 

=Trevor 
------------------------ 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:21:12 -0400

What did the spider say?

Sent from my keyboard

> On Sep 2, 2014, at 2:18 PM, Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:56:40 -0400

Boy am I glad I use ear plugs!

My reaction would have been, well, less than masculine...

3wheel in A2

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014, Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]