Subject: [Spridgets] Documenting the Holy Sprite

From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 02:25:36 -0400

Greetings List,

I hope everyone gets this message ok.

As some of you may know, recently I came across Ron Soave's write-up of the
Buster Cluster OSHIT, and very much enjoyed rereading it.  When I
originally read it over a year ago Ron and I had not yet met.

I posted this site on Facebook, and somehow the AH club of Germany then
shared it with all their members.  In communication with them I mentioned
there was another great effort completed called the Holy Sprite and I would
share the story with them.

But I can't find such a site.

I had some down time at work tonight and started to search the list
archives for posts related to the Holy Sprite.  Then I thought "hey, maybe
I could do a write-up?"  Maybe not a bad idea, but I wasn't part of it :-/

So I started a Google Document (not shared) and began copying and pasting
messages showing how the whole thing formed, how donations were set up, how
the travel plans were made, etc.

My proposal to the list is (for me) to get the messages assembled
chronologically by topic and saved in one document, then share the document
with the members here and they can add in their personal experiences,
anecdotes, images, whatever they would like to add to the memory of the
Holy Sprite OSHIT.  This document would live on the Google Drive, so it can
be accessed and edited directly.

Once it has found a state of relative completeness, I would try to find a
permanent home for it somewhere on the interwebs so it can be accessed just
like the Bugii website.

Would anyone be opposed to this?  I certainly wouldn't want to offend
anyone.  Naturally before anything gets shared with the world all
contributors would have to agree on the content.

Please let me know what you think!

3wheel in A2

P.s.  I will duplicate this message on the Facebook Spridgets list so I
don't miss anyone...
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive