Subject: [Spridgets] HolySprite-Planning.pdf

From: Brian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 00:43:05 -0400

Greetings List,

Here is the beginning of the beginning.  I tried to sort through the archives
and arrange messages by "topic" for lack of a better term.  So far I think
I've been through three days worth of messages from all of you.

The first document deals with planning the move, i.e. getting the route
together.

The second is donations, I will be sending it next.

Roughly speaking I'm thinking of creating a central, general site with images
and I have some great summaries written by a few of you that I think would
work well here (I will ask permission first of course).

>From that main site, links will be made to these more detailed but arranged
(and hopefully coherent) message lists so the visitor can read through them
and learn the story message by message.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of HolySprite-Planning.pdf]
3 wheel in A2

Sent from my iThingy
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive