Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Documenting the Holy Sprite

From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]> mail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:35:43 -0500

Brian,
         There is so much more to this than just those 2 
instances.  It's the continual brotherhood, of which I was most 
pleasantly re-re-re-re-minded today.

         Peter C
=
At 01:25 AM 9/19/2014, Brian Morse wrote:
>Greetings List,
>
>I hope everyone gets this message ok.
>
>As some of you may know, recently I came across Ron Soave's write-up of the
>Buster Cluster OSHIT, and very much enjoyed rereading it.  When I
>originally read it over a year ago Ron and I had not yet met.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Ron Soave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:24:40 -0400

Hey, we're in Jersey for a wedding right now, 'cause TWFWD.

Ron Soave

> On Sep 19, 2014, at 3:35 PM, Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Brian,
>        There is so much more to this than just those 2 instances.  It's the
continual brotherhood, of which I was most pleasantly re-re-re-re-minded
today.
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Kevin Valentine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:53:23 -0400

Hey ALL,

Between Larry Macy, Phil Nace and I,   there are several thousand pictures
of Oshit "meetings" over the years.  (Including the Holy Sprite build).
 Many others also have pictures of the builds and restorations we have
done.  The Oshit website is still up and running, but hasn't been updated
for a while.....

It's here;

http://www.valentinephoto.net/oshit/

It's my busy season right now and things are VERY hectic but, I'll try to
help with requests for pictures when needed.

There have been MANY Oshit meetings over the years, including a few this
year for new members of the EasternOshitGroup. (thanks Peter for referring
;)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:24 PM, Ron Soave <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: brian S <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:24:14 -0400

Can't remember if she is on the Spridgets list, BUT

A BIG Congratulations to Tiffany Clarici and her new husband Ted,
on getting married yesterday!!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: WFO Herb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:47:01 -0700

How's about updating it, Kevin.
Herb

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Kevin Valentine <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> > >> As some of you may know, recently I came across Ron Soave's write-up
> of
> > the
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

-- 
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.
------------------------

[email-masked]