Subject: [Spridgets] Documenting the Holy Sprite

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 19:16:41 GMT

Brian- Jim Johnson (I think) did a writeup on this, complete with pictures -or
was it maybe Frank???It's been done, jsut need to fine out where it is....

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward Message: 3Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 02:25:36
-0400From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>To: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>Subject: [Spridgets] Documenting the Holy
SpriteMessage-ID:
<CAKr0S6YAZ_TiwnmXQ1VZ7to_LdsMMCLMaVjPebEz=[email-masked]>Content-T
ype: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"Greetings List,I hope everyone gets this
message ok.As some of you may know, recently I came across Ron Soave's
write-up of theBuster Cluster OSHIT, and very much enjoyed rereading it.  When
Ioriginally read it over a year ago Ron and I had not yet met.I posted this
site on Facebook, and somehow the AH club of Germany thenshared it with all
their members.  In communication with them I mentionedthere was another great
effort completed called the Holy Sprite and I wouldshare the story with
them.But I can't find such a site.I had some down time at work tonight and
started to search the listarchives for posts related to the Holy Sprite.  Then
I thought "hey, maybeI could do a write-up?"  Maybe not a bad idea, but I
wasn't part of it :-/
____________________________________________________________
Low-Cost Flood Insurance
Find a policy in your area and get a free flood risk profile!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/541c814cc682514c0febst02duc
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive