Subject: [Spridgets] Spridgetless

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:23:17 -0700

Lots of changes in my life lately and I haven't been on the list much for a
while. Most of you who know me already know I've left New York and moved back
home to Middle Tennessee. It's been a long and busy few months, but it seems
to be all coming together now. 

Among those changes is the fact that I am now
Spridgetless. Yep. Sold the little white car that I bought from Frank (and
that introduced me to this crazy crowd) to a friend on Long Island. Last I saw
it, it was sitting in front of his shop there in Bellmore. He bought it for
his girlfriend, so I hope it has a wonderful long life there.

I did, as
Jim pointed out, go over to the dark side though... Bought a 74 1/2 BGT.
Couldn't help it. I've always loved those cars, and I stumbled across this one
quite by accident. It's quite a good-looking example in my eyes, and the price
was such that I really couldn't say no. So anyway - I have no intentions of
quitting the group (as long as you'll have me). Will just no longer be asking
for Spridget help. If anybody ends up doing an OSHIT in Nashville or
thereabouts, please let me know!

P.S. - We have a member here in the
Nashville area somewhere. The two of us spoke a couple of years back, but
never got around to actually getting together. (until now, my time in
Nashville has been very limited) Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly who
it is... If you're still on the list, let me know and let's get together
sometime before too long. 

 - David
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive