Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Brake Shoes

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 04:43:03 -0700

Probably good as core when buying relined shoes.  Bill in Oregon
===================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tim
Collins
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 4:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Spridgets] Brake Shoes

Do brake shoes (specifically, Spridget) get relined anymore - like in 
the "old days"? I have several shoes without lining & am wondering if 
they have any value.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive