Subject: [Spridgets] Who bought the Bugeye in Albany?

From: Kent McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 15:36:38 -0400

I found this last week. I've been sleeping on whether or not to take on 
the project. I was about to email the owner when I see it was sold. 
Anyone on the list buy it?

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4592542547.html

-- 
Kent McLean
'56 Austin-Healey 100 BN2, thinking about a Bugeye
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 17:02:00 -0400

Oh boy, a Spritefire!

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Kent McLean <[email-masked]> wrote:

> the project. I was about to email the owner when I see it was sold. Anyone
> on the list buy it?
>
------------------------

[email-masked]