Subject: [Spridgets] Need a car hauler - Suggestions??

From: Larry Macy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:22:42 -0400

A guy I work with just bought a Sunbeam Alpine from a restoration place in
Iowa. Now he needs to get it from Iowa to Media PA. I told him I had a source
for good reliable referrals for a company to bring it home for him. So,
Sources,
anyone have a suggestion for a car mover that is reliable, bonded and
reasonably priced??

Thanks

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive