Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NYC

From: WFO Herb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:46:26 -0700

...with some dude playing a vintage stringed instrument?

Nope wasn't me.

How you been?

Herb

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Billy Zoom <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Were any of you driving around Manhattan today in a yellow Sprite Mk2?
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

-- 
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive