Subject: [Spridgets] New British Car Company?

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:39:09 -0400

The headquarters of the newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) (FIA.MI
<http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=FIA.MI> ) will be
moved to London, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne clarified on Thursday,
cementing a politically sensitive shift away from Italy, Fiat's home for the
past 115 years.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/08/us-fiatchrysler-ceo-idUSBREA4711H2
0140508
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Kent McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:36:34 -0400

Dean Swanson wrote:
> The headquarters of the newly merged Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will be
> moved to London,

Whoa!  That'd be like GM moving to China. The Queen must be happy; the 
Italians, not so much.  Someone must have sold someone on all the 
Formula 1 and other automotive technology (carbon fiber, suspension, 
electronics, etc.) available in the UK, or they caught the Top Gear 
segment on it.

http://www.smmt.co.uk/2013/08/bbc-top-gear-celebrates-the-uk-automotive-industry/

--
Kent McLean
'56 Austin-Healey 100 BN2, and Bugeye wannabe
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Martyn Ridley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 19:50:17 -0400

Does that mean we have to let PT Cruisers into British Car day?

CA) (FIA.MI 
<http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=FIA.MI> ) will be 
moved to London, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne clarified on 
Thursday, cementing a politically sensitive shift away from Italy, 
Fiat's home for the past 115 years. 
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/08/us-fiatchrysler-ceo-idUSBREA4711H2 
0140508 ------------------------ [email-masked] Donate: 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]