Subject: [Spridgets] Need rod journal bearing

From: "Nelson Wittstock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:54:45 -0000

A friend of mine is working on a 948 Bugeye engine restoration but ran into 
a problem.  His crank has been taken down 0.040 and he cannot locate new 
bearings.  Moss can't supply them.  Anybody know of a possible source??

Nelson 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:08:21 -0700

http://www.minimania.com/part/9M132-40/848-948-Main-Bearing-Set-040

If this doesn't pan out, there may be more.  Bill in Oregon
https://www.google.com/#q=Austin+948+engine+bearings+.040

======================================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Nelson Wittstock
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 1:55 PM
To: spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Need rod journal bearing

Nelson 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]