Subject: [Spridgets] Home Made Spot Welder

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:58:06 -0700

I thought this was kinda neat.  I especially liked the idea of removable arms.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

http://youtu.be/vrlvqib94xQ
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Cebridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:36:31 -0500

Pretty friggin  cool!! I bought my resistance spot welder with three different
styles of arms from a pawn shop for $200.00. Made by miller and lists for $800
but you cant remove the arms like his.  I would venture to bet you cant get
the same quality of weld with his though but i might be wrong.

Leo

> On Jul 25, 2014, at 1:58 PM, Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]