Subject: [Spridgets] New exhaust pipe/muffler

From: Monty Love <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:11:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All;

I am getting to the point in the rebuilt of my 73 Midget that I need exhaust
pipes and muffler and was wondering about using a local muffler shop to build
the system. Has anyone else done this? The VickyBrit and Moss and others seem
expensive for a simple exhaust like these cars use. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

I am really excited!! I have the new wiring harness working great now. I
canbt wait til first fire!

Monty Love
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 23:46:45 GMT

I've been looking into headers for my BE since my downpipe is crushed, and
checked out Maniflow UK, the headers that they have are reasonably priced and
are cheaper than going through any US distributor. They also have a nice
variety of headers to suit whatever engine setup you are running, so you can
tailor the header to your car. Using a header with a straight pipe makes it
easy for any local shop to set it up for you.
HTH,

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

Hello All;

Monty Love
____________________________________________________________
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat
This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/53cb038fc5be338f16a7st02duc
------------------------

[email-masked]