Subject: [Spridgets] Alaska on 2 wheels

From: JohnD <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 11:31:31 -0400

3,000 miles at 65 mph on a set of wheel barrow tires...unloaded this
morning an hour NW of Calgary and soon to be riding knobbies to Sarah's
house in Wasilla for some whiskey and smoked fish. Figure 8 days from here
to Fairbanks if we haul ass. Thanks, Peter the Pimp, for the hospitality
and support. Gotta go. Will probably be outta touch. Already no cell
coverage for US phones.

JohnD
*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:01:05 -0700 (PDT)

Post on advrider forum?
------ Original message------
From: JohnD
Date: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 10:38 AM
To: Spridgets list;
Subject:[Spridgets] Alaska on 2 wheels

JohnD
JohnsfollyVintageRacing 
------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]