Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Classics magazine has cover article on Spridgets July2014

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:09:50 -0700

Here is the preview on the Internet.  Bill in Oregon
http://www.magzter.com/preview/1165/54162

====================================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Linda
Grunthaner
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 5:52 PM
To: Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Classics magazine has cover article on Spridgets
July2014

Hi everyone I just saw the July edition of classics magazine with Spridgets
as cover story.
Best to all,
Lin
62 Sprite Pinky.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:19:42 -0700

I have four of the FIRST five issues (1997) for sale on eBay.  Bill in
Oregon 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161369807912>
&item=161369807912

=========================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Spridgets [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 6:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Classics magazine has cover article on Spridgets
July2014

-----Original Message-----

Grunthaner

To: Spridget list

July2014

as cover story.

Best to all,

Lin

62 Sprite Pinky.

------------------------

[email-masked]

------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]