Subject: [Spridgets] Ok, not Spridget related, but...

From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 12:18:07 -0400

I hope I don't get kicked off the list for doing this...  Posted at GRM and
triumphexperience.

Greetings All!

I am listing this car for good friends of mine, I have no financial
interest in the sale. Just trying to get the word out for them.

For your consideration- a 1962 Triumph Herald in excellent condition. I
believe my friends to be the second owners.

The previous owner had an early/mid 80's Ford three speed auto trans mated
to the original engine. All it needs is front brake shoes. Price will fall
in the $4,000 range.

Here is a link for an image:
http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/owensdad74/library/Herald

They can be reached at [email-masked].

Or if you prefer talking over the phone, let me know and I can arrange that
too!

Thanks all,

3wheel in A2
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive