Subject: [Spridgets] Since we are discussing OT cars...

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:36:06 -0500

I purchased a 2013 Honda Civic Si last December. I LOVE this car. The
handling, with the 6 speed box, not to mention the 200+ hp out of the V-Tec
4 cylinder, have the 68 sitting ignored more than she is used to.
I have a list of local buyers, all wanting the car we currently own. And
since I found out, that they offer some upgrades to the Si, through the
Honda Factory Performance, and the Honda Racing Division. I am hoping to
find a dealership, that will build the 2015 I want, without making it an
unpleasant sexual experience.
Does anyone have a Honda dealership in their neighborhood, in the
continental U.S., that you think may offer some deals on a custom factory
build?
By having Honda do all the upgrades, it WILL cost a bit more, but I will
still have a factory warranty, if it is done by them.

Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: David Ambrose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 19:55:37 -0700

We bought a 2014 Frontier a few weeks ago. After multiple unpleasant 
experiences with the local dealers, we put a request in to the AAA car 
buying service. They sent us to a dealership that treated us right, 
didn't lie to us, and got us out with exactly the truck we wanted. They 
had to bring it down from Los Angeles, but that's 10 times more than we 
got from any other dealership.

I would give them a try. Tell them you want some factory performance 
parts installed, and the dealer will tell you up front whether they'll 
do it.

Good luck,
Dave Ambrose

------------------------

[email-masked]