Subject: [Spridgets] Posting a for sale ad for a non-member

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:37:57 -0400

I'm trying to help a guy move a bugeye project to good home.
His name is Chris Cunningham and the project is here in Louisville KY.

Here is what he has to say:

"Garage space and time necessitates that I sell my Austin Healey Bugeye
project with lots of spares.  I've got a shell which needs sills and pans,
but do have most of the replacement panels. Bonnet is in good shape, but
need some work.  The car has been disassembled and is currently on a frame
dolly.  I do not have a title.  I also have two 948 engines and
transmissions, several sets of SUs, several extra doors, 2 wind screens,
lots of disc and wire wheels and associated suspension components, bumpers,
extra gas tanks, gauges etc. Basically, I have at least 1 of everything to
make a complete car, plus many spares.   I prefer to sell the entire lot
together.  Pictures available on request."

Contact Chris: [email-masked]

Here are a few pictures.  I will post more a bit later:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5Les1-CT_S-MUtGd0xjaE9LVm8&usp=sharing

I AM NOT THE SELLER.  I AM JUST POSTING THIS FOR HIM.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive