Subject: [Spridgets] Update on the last few weeks.

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 09:30:10 -0700

Hey I just realized that there are lots of folks here who have no idea what's
been going on in my life for the past few weeks. Of course, I have enough
sense to realize that for most of you, not knowing what's going on in my life
is a perfectly acceptable situation to find yourself in. and I'm cool with
that. :-) 

Anyway - for those of you who: 
A) want to know 
and 
B) are not a
Facebook pal of mine (you guys already know)

Here's a quickie update.  I am
in the process of moving back home to Tennessee. Got here on Mother's Day with
my truck, my motorcycle, some clothes, and a big grin. Went back a couple
weeks later & rented a big Penske truck, then put all my stuff (except the
Spridget, which was supposedly sold) into it and headed South on a grueling 20
and a half hour drive. Put all that stuff into storage, and continued looking
for a house. Found a house in Murfreesboro, TN. Put an offer on it, eventually
everybody agreed on a price and signed. I close on July 17th. Meanwhile, I'm
starting a business to do work for my former employer (Standard Motor
Products, Inc.) as an independent contractor doing research and data
manipulation. That starts on July 1st. I have a small office set up in the
bonus room over my parents' garage right now. This will have to do for the
first couple of weeks. Of course, I will then need to ferry all my stuff into
the new place from my
 storage facility. And work my new business. and get things sorted out with my
new bank. and get my internet service established at the new house. and find a
lawn mower. and get all the other utilities and stuff in my name. and... You
get it. It's been a crazy few weeks, and it does not seem about to let up
anytime soon. But hey - if it doesn't kill me, I'll surely come out stronger,
right?

 - David
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive