Subject: [Spridgets] A spridget event

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:41:36 -0400

I've just returned from MG2014 NAMGBR.  Several of the Midget and Sprite
folks were wondering when the next spridget event would occur.
Unfortunately, none of us had an answer.  But we all agreed that it was
much more fun than the event we were currently experiencing.  I'd love to
have a return to Elkhart Lake, but whenever you try to recreate an event
you risk failure by direct comparison, and you risk over burdening the area
organizers.  There was mention of doing an add-on style event, and the best
opportunity in the near future might be MG2016 event.  It is a huge
multi-registry event that is expected to draw 1300+ cars.  With a little
creativity we may be able to "piggy back" onto this event and still have a
community feel.

Just thinking out loud here.  Feel free to comment... or not.

Cheers,
Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:16:05 -0400

I 'd love Colorado Springs, but I'd be worried about the cost and the
travel required.  You would likely only get the die hard spridget people.
It seems as if the greatest concentratioin of spridgets are in the coastal
areas.

I'm going to make a pitch for having spridget people come to MG2016.  It
won't be an event like the last two spridget events, but something a little
different... just wait for the email.  But if a bunch of people want to do
colorado springs then count me in.  Can the Broadmoor be our host hotel?

Cheers,
Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 21:45:33 -0700

I would so love it being Colorado, that would be awesome!
When are we talking, '15 or '16?
Maybe Peter and I could have our new Arkley kit done up by then!

Rick Bastedo
------------------------

[email-masked]