Subject: [Spridgets] Weatherstripping question?

From: Kevin Valentine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 14:30:48 -0400

Hey ALL,

I'm replacing the door weatherstripping on a few Spridgets.  All the cars
are early 70's.

McMaster Carr has lots of sizes available (I've used a product from JC
Whitney in the past but I can't find it located in their current online
catalog).

Who has used any of the products on the following page?  In other words,
what size works best?

http://www.mcmaster.com/#bulb-seals/=s97hmf

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:35:33 -0400

Good question Kevin, has someone answered off line as I would like to know
as well. I'm also thinking McMaster has high quality as we order from them
at school.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
http://www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner/

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Kevin Valentine <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]