Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is Jim Johnson still out there?

From: Larry Macy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 15:37:16 -0500

He was banned, popular vote.

ED

On Jan 5, 2014, at 3:34 PM, Bud Osbourne <[email-masked]> wrote:

> All this talk about The Holy Sprite got me to thinking: Wasn't it Jim
> Johnson who put the Holy Sprite web pages together?  Has anyone heard from
> Jim, recently?
>
> Most of the time, I'm in "lurk mode" on Spridget Talk and I don't recall
> seeing any post from Jim for quite some time.  I'd hate to think he's not
> doing well and I hope he's done what I have: fallen into "lurk mode"
> because, like me, there are just too many other things demanding my time &
> attention.
>
>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bud
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
Perelman School of Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down, I'll
remember it"
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "bmwwxman ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:45:24 -0600

Sadly, I have to look at his ugly mug in the mirror every morning...   ;-)

I was trying to remember those pages today...   I still have the Asbury
Park article and the newspaper reporter's pictures. I also have a lot of
other pictures but Kevin's are generally better quality than mine.  My
Brownie doesn't give near the quality....  ;-)

I could tackle putting something together for the Holy Sprite and
BusterCluster since I was at both parties.  Or at least, they tell me I
was.  It would take me a while however as I am up to my proverbial in other
projects including a MKIII Midget which languishes in my garage begging for
paint prep, paint and reassembly. Presently I have nowhere online to put
them.  If anyone has a website with a bunch of space I could send them a CD
with everything on it ready to just upload and hyper link.  LMK...

It's still very hard for me to go through those pictures as they remind me
so much of my buddy Frank whom I still miss very much.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Bud Osbourne <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>
Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org>
Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.EJSSM.org>
Dodge City 300 <http://www.DodgeCity300.org>

*"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they
look forward to the trip."*

*Winston Churchill*
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "bmwwxman ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 14:48:18 -0600

Bssppppttt!!....   Bronxs Cheer to you, Larry!   ;-)

Cap'n Bob

*Winston Churchill*
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 15:59:51 -0500

Hi, Jim!  Yeah, I feel your pain (the view in the mirror every morning), but
I'm glad you can still feel that pain. ;)

Wasn't it you who had the Holy Sprite website with the Journey of Redemption
page and The Resurrection page?  Those were some very nicely written &
edited web pages and I suspect Skye, of The MG Experience website, might be
interested in hosting them.

I know what you mean about missing Frank.  My former racing partner died not
long after The Holy Sprite project, at about the same age Frank was when he
passed.  Quite a jolt, but I've mourned the passing of a few more good
friends since then and it looks like it's becoming part of my life, anymore.
Sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, good to hear from you and I'm glad you are in a condition to
complain about having too much to do!

Bud

From: bmwwxman . [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 3:45 PM
To: Bud Osbourne
Cc: Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Is Jim Johnson still out there?

I was trying to remember those pages today...   I still have the Asbury Park
article and the newspaper reporter's pictures. I also have a lot of other
pictures but Kevin's are generally better quality than mine.  My Brownie
doesn't give near the quality....  ;-)  

I could tackle putting something together for the Holy Sprite and
BusterCluster since I was at both parties.  Or at least, they tell me I was.
It would take me a while however as I am up to my proverbial in other
projects including a MKIII Midget which languishes in my garage begging for
paint prep, paint and reassembly. Presently I have nowhere online to put
them.  If anyone has a website with a bunch of space I could send them a CD
with everything on it ready to just upload and hyper link.  LMK...

Cheers!!
Jim

Thanks.

Bud
------------------------

[email-masked]