Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1960 AUSTIN-HEALEY SPRITE BUGEYE Lot 29 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 11:27:22 -0500

Ron,

Your link doesn't work.  I think this is the car....

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?l
n=29&aid=525

Sent from my keyboard

On Jan 11, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Ron Soave <[email-masked]> wrote:

> O. M. G. The description says everything has been restored or replaced. The
> words "by a complete hack with crap" are missing. If this is someone on the
> list and I offended you, you deserve it.
>
>
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?l
> n=29
> ------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Ed Kaler (JB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 15:58:44 -0600

<< On 1/11/2014 10:27 AM, Rick Fisk wrote:

Sent from my keyboard   >>

And T.G., Bill [ This one?  Bill in Oregonhttp://tinyurl.com/l4lruwd  ] has sorta
picked up my "mantra" [ whilst I am 95% m.i.a. due to health ] as RICK'S did
NOT 'work' either [ unless you enjoy reading/looking at an EMPTY "Lot" page ]
! ! !     LOL

THANKS, Bill ! ! !  Using 'tiny' is such DIFFICULT 'work', huh ? ? ?    LMAO ! ? !
Did you break out in a sweat using it, Bill ? ? ?  Next time we meet, I'll pop for a
couple "refreshing" brews <G>  ! ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at: 				www.justbrits.com
PLEASE visit:				www.bustercluster2006.org
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 17:12:09 -0500

Where you been Ed?  You never answered my question about the Holy Sprite
Journey of Redemption photos.  Too many "refreshing brews" huh.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

> n=29&aid=525
>
> Sent from my keyboard  >>
>
> And T.G., Bill [ This one?  Bill in Oregon  http://tinyurl.com/l4lruwd ] has
sorta
------------------------

[email-masked]