Subject: [Spridgets] Term clarification

From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 18:31:50 -0500

Greetings List,

Being a junior member here, I need some help with a basic term and it's
meaning.

Namely, OSHIT- Rick Fisk told me what it was, but I can't remember what it
stands for.  I was going to recommend one to a MGE forum member, but don't
want to mention it not knowing what it is.

I think what's going on is the Holy Sprite story inspired a member to
collect money for an MGE member who lives in northern Wisconsin- and has
been working on his new Midget outside!!!!  He started a drive to buy him a
shelter from WalMart.  You can see the link here:

http://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?3,2568115

Great stuff all around- I couldn't be happier to be surrounded by so many
Spridget friends!

3wheel Morse
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive