Subject: [Spridgets] 1960 AUSTIN-HEALEY SPRITE BUGEYE Lot 29 | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

From: Ron Soave <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 09:58:00 -0600

O. M. G. The description says everything has been restored or replaced. The
words "by a complete hack with crap" are missing. If this is someone on the
list and I offended you, you deserve it.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?l
n=29
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:38:29 -0800

This one?  Bill in Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/l4lruwd

================================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ron Soave
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 7:58 AM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] 1960 AUSTIN-HEALEY SPRITE BUGEYE Lot 29 |
Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?
l
n=29
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 15:59:17 -0500

So I'm guessing the "Factory Wood Dash" and "Optional Duct-tape Trimmed
Seats" are not to your liking?

-----Original Message-----

This one? 

[email-masked]