Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Holy Sprite Journey of Redemption

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 23:17:25 GMT

I still have some pics from the trip from western CO to Denver where Jim
Johnson took it from there. I may have a whole folder with the published (or
shared) photos from the trip. I'll check my work computer tomorrow. I do have
some of the photos from the reconstruction at Frank's if that helps at all

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward

From: Charley Braum <[email-masked]>

     There were at least two, and possibly more, write-ups about this.
One was in the local Tom's River newspaper, as I recall.

     I sent some photos to Rick to help answer his question about the
trailer and just got to read up on Bud's latest comments.

     There must be hundreds of photos out there documenting this, as
well as the original text(s).

     Anyone (with a literary bent) see what might be coming next??

     I know I have a few anecdotes that didn't make it into the original
stories, and a couple that aren't totally fabricated!

     At the sessions at Frank's, there was also a lot of video taken.

     Perhaps the 'Holy Sprite' story could be put together and, along
with the 'Buster Cluster' story, used as an inspiration for others to
see what's possible with 'spare' time, some parts, a few friends and a
jot or tittle of focused ambition.

     Later,

                 CB

____________________________________________________________
5 Ways to LOWER blood sugar
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive