Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Michael Graziano

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:04:40 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, I just repeated Bill's message...should have scanned my email first.

Michael was there at my daughter's memorial service when we lost her, to
support us, just as all the Spridget family did.

Robert Houston

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
To: spridgets <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Dec 12, 2013 11:37 pm
Subject: [Spridgets] Michael Graziano

Some of member who have been on this list a long time will remember Mike
and Winnie Graziano.  It is with great sadness that I pass along the new that
Mike's wife Winnie passed away yesterday.   Mike used to have a Midget and I
met him when we were both in NJ.  I remember running Kevin's road rally in PA
with Mike, Winnie and the east coast Oshit guys.   Those were fun times. Bill
Gilroy PS.  Below is some information about Winnie's memorial service.  I
will
call tomorrow and see if I can get an address to send a card.  Let me know if
you have any questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- Hi everyone.  Thank you everyone for your amazing outpouring of
support in this very troubling time.

 We have decided to have two memorial services.  Many of you have expressed
an
interest in coming to Austin to say your goodbyes.  So, rather than rushing
to
Austin in the next day, we are going to have a larger memorial service on the
2nd or 3rd weekend of January (either January 11th or 18th).   ... We'll firm
that up over the next few days.

 For those of you who still want to come to Austin for this weekend (Or are
in
Austin), we are going to have a small memorial service on Saturday from 3-5
at

 Radha Madhav Dham
 400 Barsana Road
 Austin, TX 78737
 (512) 288-7180
 radhamadhavdham.org

 Please no flowers. Wini Anandan Graziano loved flowers, but she hated to see
money wasted on them.  In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a small
donation to your charity of choice.

 Thank you again everyone.  The outpouring of support has been overwhelming.

 Michael
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Larry Macy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:49:42 -0500

Winnie was such a nice person that always had a great smile when we saw her. I
have missed Mike the last few years and I would like to hear about any address
that we can send cards to. It is probably too late to send to the given
address.

Larry & Theresa

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 08:08:26 -0500

Very sorry to hear this.
My condolences,
Linda

On Friday, December 13, 2013, Larry Macy wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2013, at 16:04 PM, [email-masked] <javascript:;> wrote:
>
> > From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> > To: spridgets <[email-masked] <javascript:;>>
> > Mike's wife Winnie passed away yesterday.   Mike used to have a Midget
> and
> I
> > met him when we were both in NJ.  I remember running Kevin's road rally
> in
> PA
> > call tomorrow and see if I can get an address to send a card.  Let me
> know
> if
> > you have any questions.
> >
>
> > [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> >
> > [email-masked] <javascript:;>
> >
> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]