Subject: [Spridgets] Mike Graziano

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:01:51 -0500 (EST)

Spridgeteers, If you haven't heard, Mike Graziano just lost his wife Wini to
an illness related to a pancreas problem.

Details of the memorial are on his facebook page:

Michael Graziano
17 hours ago near Austin, TX

Hi everyone. Thank you everyone for your amazing outpouring of support in this
very troubling time.

We have decided to have two memorial services. Many of you have expressed an
interest in coming to Austin to say your goodbyes. So, rather than rushing to
Austin in the next day, we are going to have a larger memorial service on the
2nd or 3rd weekend of January (either January 11th or 18th). We'll firm that
up over the next few days.

For those of you who still want to come to Austin for this weekend (Or are in
Austin), we are going to have a small memorial service on Saturday from 3-5 at

Radha Madhav Dham
400 Barsana Road
Austin, TX 78737
(512) 288-7180
radhamadhavdham.org

Please no flowers. Wini Anandan Graziano loved flowers, but she hated to see
money wasted on them. In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a small
donation to your charity of choice.

Thank you again everyone. The outpouring of support has been overwhelming.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive