Subject: [Spridgets] Michael Graziano

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 23:23:44 -0700 FILETIME=[E065E900:01CEF7CB]

Some of member who have been on this list a long time will remember Mike
and Winnie Graziano.  It is with great sadness that I pass along the new that
Mike's wife Winnie passed away yesterday.   Mike used to have a Midget and I
met him when we were both in NJ.  I remember running Kevin's road rally in PA
with Mike, Winnie and the east coast Oshit guys.   Those were fun times. Bill
Gilroy PS.  Below is some information about Winnie's memorial service.  I will
call tomorrow and see if I can get an address to send a card.  Let me know if
you have any questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- Hi everyone.  Thank you everyone for your amazing outpouring of
support in this very troubling time.

 We have decided to have two memorial services.  Many of you have expressed an
interest in coming to Austin to say your goodbyes.  So, rather than rushing to
Austin in the next day, we are going to have a larger memorial service on the
2nd or 3rd weekend of January (either January 11th or 18th).   ... We'll firm
that up over the next few days.

 For those of you who still want to come to Austin for this weekend (Or are in
Austin), we are going to have a small memorial service on Saturday from 3-5 at

 Radha Madhav Dham
 400 Barsana Road
 Austin, TX 78737
 (512) 288-7180
 radhamadhavdham.org

 Please no flowers. Wini Anandan Graziano loved flowers, but she hated to see
money wasted on them.  In lieu of flowers, we ask that you make a small
donation to your charity of choice.

 Thank you again everyone.  The outpouring of support has been overwhelming.

 Michael
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive