Subject: [Spridgets] Permatex Gasket Remover

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 23:21:56 -0800

Permatex Gasket Remover is one my favorite things in a can.  You spray it on
and watch the gasket bubble and melt.  After 5 minutes hit it with a gasket
scraper and maybe a wiz wheel and the surface is good as new.  Not sure what
is in my aerosol can, but the stuff rocks.  Anyway, this is the stuff I have
<http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=permatex+gasket+remover&id=7DDA9CA60E26
5C7CFDEF764466BE9585DE682811&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=7DDA9CA60E265C7CFDEF
764466BE9585DE682811&selectedIndex=0> , and when I was putting in a water
pump this weekend I noticed it is running low.  I went to look for a new can
and imagine my disappointment when I found their replacement, Permatex
<http://www.permatex.com/products-2/product-categories/gasketing/gasket-remo
vers/permatex-gasket-remover-low-voc-formula-detail> R Gasket Remover - Low
VOC Formula.  Has anyone used both of these and is the "new" one any good?
Or does anyone have a gasket remove they like?  The old stuff must cause
cancer in CA.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 20:54:01 -0800 FILETIME=[8E7E0670:01CEDC3E]

I really like this product, it works great.  Kills brain cells.

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
Sent: b11/b7/b2013 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Permatex Gasket Remover

Bill,
Perhaps the stuff used in the old can is the same stuff as in the new bottle
but they wanted to get rid of the CFC's used as a propellant in the old
squirty can.

or

Are you being paid to advertise the stuff and this was your way of doing it?
<smile>

Guy R Day

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Gilroy" <>
To: "'Spridget'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 7:21 AM
Subject: [Spridgets] Permatex Gasket Remover

> Or does anyone have a gasket remove they like?  The old stuff must cause

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3426 / Virus Database: 3222/6814 - Release Date: 11/06/13
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 12:03:20 -0800

Take a road trip. I just picked up 100w light bulbs in Texas.
There's also a Mexican black market for everything from paint products and
floor varnish to bug spray. I learned my low VOC lesson when I refinished
our hardwood floors with CA legal Urethane varnish that never dried. 
------------------------

[email-masked]