Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tires

From: Bill L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:26:17 -0700

Hello Billy,

     We can still get tires in this size, just no perfomrnacee tires.

     here's the most compete listing of what IS available

     http://www.buynewtires.com/ProductList.php?width=175&aspectRatio=70&diameter=13

     There are indeed some that are H rated, but nothing is really
     performance oriented, just all season, and "value" tires. . I
     note that the AVONs are not herein listed, so there may be others
     available as well.

-- 
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:[email-masked]
 
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
 
  If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 14:32:20 -0700

Hello Billy,

        Just ran across... well really searched for this...
        PEROFRMANCE AVONS

     http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/page/175-70r13-avon-cr6zz.html

 
      * "I get in through the window after opening it with this crowbar," said Tom enterprisingly.
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:42:29 -0400

The cost for 4 of them is more than I paid for the whole car.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Oct 13, 2013, at 5:32 PM, Bill L <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]