Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: [A-H Club of Amer] http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie...

From: Just Brits Shop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 13:09:42 -0500

(/*try this again <G>**)*/

With 14 days to go, nobody [ LOL ] has even bid ! ! !

Just click on "AustinHealey"  or anthing else in that line ! ! ! <VBG> !

-------- Original Message --------

Jim Werner posted in Austin-Healey Club of America 
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?groups%2FAHCAmembers%2Fpermalink%2F10151696559563932%2F&aref=82709230&medium=email&mid=8b5f5c7G6061fd1fG4ee0aeeG96&bcode=1.1380710553.AblKhHFpPU0YalRD&n_m=shop%40justbrits.com>
Jim Werner 
<http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100000209936860&aref=82709230&medium=email&mid=8b5f5c7G6061fd1fG4ee0aeeG96&bcode=1.1380710553.AblKhHFpPU0YalRD&n_m=shop%40justbrits.com> 
	5:42am Oct 2

<http://www.facebook.com/l/PAQEd3C-n/cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie-Roadster-Collectors-Antique-/151135080321?forcev4exp=true>
Austin Healey 100-Six in Austin Healey | eBay Motors 
<http://www.facebook.com/l/5AQGrLtWAAQEU-JP4fwuEakvueb1vN4aFSoR9SCPeK8doGQ/cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie-Roadster-Collectors-Antique-/151135080321?forcev4exp=true>
cgi.ebay.com

<http://www.facebook.com/l/5AQGrLtWAAQEU-JP4fwuEakvueb1vN4aFSoR9SCPeK8doGQ/cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1958-100-Six-Goldie-Roadster-Collectors-Antique-/151135080321?forcev4exp=true> 

Austin Healey 100-Six in Austin Healey | eBay Motors
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive