Subject: [Spridgets] 66 Tandem Master Cylinder

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:46:26 -0500

Since the first day I drove the eBay Sprite, the brake and clutch felt
"funny" LOTS of pressure required to get minimal braking, and the clutch is
also stiff, with the release zone close to the floorboard. I purchased a
rebuild kit from Peter C. (THANK YOU) and am preparing to remove the master
in a few minutes.
My question is, does anyone know of any websites that show the proper
orientation of the seals? I am wondering if this master, has the seals in
backwards. If so,
I just want to be certain I do not repeat a mistake, if indeed, one was
made on the last rebuild of this unit.
It is supposed to be a new unit, but considering everything else I have
found incorrect on this vehicle, I have my doubts as to the "professional
origin" of said part.

Thank you
Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive