Subject: [Spridgets] She lives again!

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:02:34 -0700 (PDT)

Spent the evening in my friend's garage finishing up the Midget. 

Completed
tonight: Radiator, hoses, coolant, wiring up the charging system, cooling fan
wired, fuel system replumbed (had some leaks at first and had to take apart,
clean, and rebuild the filter, adjust a few bits here and there, etc.), hood
remounted (so glad I drilled those guide holes thru the hinges and into the
hood all those years ago) She fired up instantly and settled quickly into a
nice smooth idle.

Left to do: Fill the tranny with oil, refill the cooling
system a time or two to work all the air out, put on the air filter cans, take
it down off the jackstands, torque the wheels.

Then of course, there's the
matter of plates and insurance...

Hey Brian, can I borrow your trailer
Friday?

 - David Booker
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive