Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hardtop Mounting

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 09:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

You can use just a long bolt with a washer and nut.
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/albums/miscellaneous/P1010003.jpg

The
original nuts were wingnuts and the same as the wingnuts used on the
sidecurtains for 3000's

jay

>________________________________
> From:
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> I'm missing the mounting
brackets just aft of the doors for the Bugeye factory hardtop. Does anyone
have a pair or know of a source? 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Paul Van Wig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 09:17:57 -0700

At Clovis I meet R. L. Ward [email-masked] He is reproducing Factory
Frog-eye hard tops. I did not check his hardware but he is tying to be stock
so I sure it will work!

Paul Van Wig
Big Bear/Long Beach, CA
facebook.com/pvanwig

1959 Nash Metropolitan "Tiffany" (the wife's fun ride) w/63MGB motor
1968 Morris Minor Woody RHD "Thomas"
1960 Bug Eye (awaiting restoration) & a Kellison Fiberglass bonnet

1960 Minor Woody (for sale soon) or maybe a custom trailer?
1965 Midget-parts
1981 Datsun 210 1500 w/ 5 speed

On Oct 8, 2013, at 8:09 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

List,

I'm missing the mounting brackets just aft of the doors for the Bugeye factory
hardtop. Does anyone have a pair or know of a source?

Thanks,

Ed Woods
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:15:14 -0700 (PDT)

See wingnuts in upper right of the pic at this link.
http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mHyLmlNOrG7DtAUTECV0GKg.jpg

jay
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 13:34:30 -0400

Did you call Scott Harper?

Bud

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 11:09 AM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Hardtop Mounting

List, 

I'm missing the mounting brackets just aft of the doors for the Bugeye
factory hardtop. Does anyone have a pair or know of a source? 

Thanks, 

Ed Woods 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]