Subject: [Spridgets] 59 BI for sale

From: Ralph Heacox <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 18:07:58 -0700 FILETIME=[797C5BC0:01CED50C]

List
I'm a long time troll.
Health forces sale of  rare model with wire wheels and front disk breaks.
Paint (OEW) body work done. Transmission, engine, SU's etc all professionally
rebuilt and installed. New elect. harnes, rebuilt master cly. Many origional
parts and tons of duplicate parts.British tires, plexi glass side curtins.
Needs hydraulic lines (I have Kit) and fule lines. Interior needs to be done.
Origional seats. Custom roll bar that doesn't cut into the body. Intended to
be everyday driver. There was no rust when this body was painted. None. Darn
near everything. Included a custom trailer. Have photos. Call with questions
(360) 770-6043 or email. Thought I see if any of you were interested before I
hit Craigs List and Ebay. Sixty miles north of Seattle.
$12.5K
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 13:58:40 -0400 (EDT)

I guess that means regular model with possibly rare parts: wire spoke  
wheels and disc brakes.  Are the disc brakes Healey factory parts or just  parts 
from a later model?

In a message dated 30/10/2013 01:08:09 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

List
I'm a long time troll.
Health forces sale of  rare  model with wire wheels and front disk breaks.
Paint (OEW) body work done.  Transmission, engine, SU's etc all 
professionally
rebuilt and installed.  New elect. harnes, rebuilt master cly. Many 
origional
parts and tons of  duplicate parts.British tires, plexi glass side curtins.
Needs hydraulic  lines (I have Kit) and fule lines. Interior needs to be 
done.
Origional  seats. Custom roll bar that doesn't cut into the body. Intended 
to
be  everyday driver. There was no rust when this body was painted. None.  
Darn
near everything. Included a custom trailer. Have photos. Call with  
questions
(360) 770-6043 or email. Thought I see if any of you were  interested 
before I
hit Craigs List and Ebay. Sixty miles north of  Seattle.
$12.5K
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]