Subject: [Spridgets] Pimp my garage!

From: Brian Morse <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:58:15 -0400

Greetings List,

Ok, maybe not pimp it out, but improve it.

The cold months are setting in here in Michigan, and I plan to do some
insulating in the garage so I can actually work in there this winter. I
figured while I was at it, I might make some improvements to make it look
like a "car guy" garage.

And, needless to say, I am on a budget so cheaper ideas are welcome!

Here is a link to some images:

http://s1367.photobucket.com/user/owensdad74/library/garage?sort=3&page=1

3wheel Morse
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:29:18 -0400

...And watch all your spare time (any many work hours) vaporize...

-----Original Message-----

Also check out the garage gallery forum on GarageJournal.com, lots of 
different approaches from $ to $$$$.
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, Wa
------------------------

[email-masked]