Subject: [Spridgets] Gunson

From: "Ron Corry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:12:02 +0100

Recently there was a discussion here about Gunson's Carb setting optic tool. I
think most of the comments were somewhat disparaging of the product. I've used
two of them together with mixed results.

However, yesterday having changed the Slave Cyl., I used their Auto Clutch
Bleeder [EEZIBLEED] and all I can say is that it works 100%. Using that kit,
there was no need to call on SWMBO [and all the huffing and puffing that would
entail :-) ].
If you have never used an auto clutch bleeder, when you need to get your
clutch working again, you will have a very happy day when you do.
NFI and I have a perfect clutch pedal and still smiling one day later...

Ron in Ireland
'59 AN5 1275/5sp/ww "Oggibip"
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 04:44:03 -0700

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=EEZIBLEED&LH_
PrefLoc=1
Bill in Oregon
=============================================

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ron Corry
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:12 AM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Gunson

Recently there was a discussion here about Gunson's Carb setting optic tool.
I
think most of the comments were somewhat disparaging of the product. I've
used
two of them together with mixed results.

there was no need to call on SWMBO [and all the huffing and puffing that
would

Ron in Ireland

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Martyn Ridley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:18:46 -0400

Excellent devise, gets my vote.

Cheers,
Martyn

PS: Still believe in Colourtune but you must do the air balance and 
throttle set up first.

On 9/11/2013 7:12 AM, Ron Corry wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]