Subject: [Spridgets] Timing Light and Regulator

From: John Farley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:08:44 -0400

I have ordered a rebuilt and curve modified Distributor with Pertronix from
Jeff at Advanced Distributors for my 1275 bugeye.  To set it up, I think it
is time to retire my 40 year old timing light. Are there any
recommendations for a modern, good one for my application?

Also, my bugeye regulator seems to be working fine, but am thinking about
preventative maintenance for it.  Again, looking for recommendations for
rebuilding and recalibrating it.  (or replacing it).

Thanks,  John F.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:23:00 -0400 (EDT)

I bought a s/h Snap-on timing light from ebay.  Apart from having a  100% 
accurate tacho you can preset advance in degrees so that the light will  
flash exactly on TDC when the distributor static advance matches the setting on  
the light.

In a message dated 26/09/2013 16:08:50 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

To set  it up, I think it

[email-masked]