Subject: [Spridgets] 58 Ford F-100 Value of Wrap Around Rear Window?

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:48:51 GMT

Quite true, it also applies to the Chevys with the curved corner windows. The
bed was originally white oak IIRC, once had a friend with one that had a
flathead 8 in it stock, what a lot of grunt it had!
Enjoy!, don't the the BE go wanting for attention though.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

From: Kirk Hargreaves <[email-masked]>
To: Spridgets <[email-masked]>

Just bought a 58 Ford F-100 today for 3k.  Straight 6 . . runs perfect.  No
rust . . straight body.  3 from the column converted to 3 on the floor.  I
hear that the wrap around rear window adds to the value.  I actually was
not aware of this.

Before I bought it I did a thorough check on Hemmings for asking prices of
F-100's of the same year . .  as well in the same realm, a couple years
before and after.  I could not find one for less than the asking price of
10k with restored and better examples much higher.  So I figure that I am
not at much risk paying 3k for a nice example although in primer gray.  I
plan to shoot it in factory two tone, a slight off white top half and red
bottom half.

Does anyone know about this wrap around rear window in terms of adding to
the trucks value?  I was told by some folks today who saw it in a parking
lot that the wrap around rear window by itself would be very expensive to
source if anything happened to it . .  almost close to what I paid for the
truck.

Kirk
59 Sprite 1275

____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive