Subject: [Spridgets] later model Wheelbox orientation

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 23:23:53 GMT

I'm swapping the wiper drive on the MKII to a later model, As I install the
wheel boxes (same vintage) it seems that the wheel boxes need to be rotated
180 from the early ones (with the drive running closest to the cowl panel).
Can anyone have a look-see at theirs and tell me if the drive is above or
below the centerline of the wheel box?
I'm installing a later style with a two bolt mount on the motor.
TIA,

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016
____________________________________________________________
One Weird Trick
Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify&#8230
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive