Subject: [Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content

From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:09:37 -0400

I heard a story on NPR today about how researchers at MIT have 
developed a program that graphically shows your "Internet footprint." 
I tried it out and my little footprint consists of a "relationship" 
with three cousins, a sister-in-law, and westlakemonze1330. This is 
suppose to cover a time period of 1.6 years. Ok, I understand the 
relative connections, but I don't understand why westlakemonze1330? 
We have communicated a few times directly - probably less than 8 in 
1.6 years. And, where's the connection to my brother who I contact 
way more than westlakemonze1330? I AM careful about my Internet 
footprint, however, since I am in the "Retired University Dean 
Retirement and Relocation Program." At any rate, the rest of you are 
safe from any Internet connections to me, I guess. Just to be safe, 
burn this message after you read it.

Immersion.media.mit.edu

Tim Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 16:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

You do realize Immersion Media is a government program to harvest your email
information, don't you?  Just like Facebook ... another government creation to
get people to voluntarily give out their intimate information.  Tinfoil hats
will be available in the lobby.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow
My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
________________________________
 From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
To:
Spridgets List <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013
7:09 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content

I
heard a story on NPR today about how researchers at MIT have developed a
program that graphically shows your "Internet footprint." I tried it out and
my little footprint consists of a "relationship" with three cousins, a
sister-in-law, and westlakemonze1330. This is suppose to cover a time period
of 1.6 years. Ok, I understand the relative connections, but I don't
understand why westlakemonze1330? We have communicated a few times directly -
probably less than 8 in 1.6 years. And, where's the connection to my brother
who I contact way more than westlakemonze1330? I AM careful about my Internet
footprint, however, since I am in the "Retired University Dean Retirement and
Relocation Program." At any rate, the rest of you are safe from any Internet
connections to me, I guess. Just to be safe, burn this message after you read
it.

Immersion.media.mit.edu

Tim Collins
------------------------
[email-masked]

Suggested
annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:
http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:41:23 -0400 (EDT)

I think you should know that tin foil is made from aluminium...Just  
saying...

In a message dated 23/08/2013 00:37:07 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

You do  realize Immersion Media is a government program to harvest your  
email
information, don't you?  Just like Facebook ... another  government 
creation to
get people to voluntarily give out their intimate  information.  Tinfoil 
hats
will be available in the  lobby.

Rick
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:40:31 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe the programme needs more work?
 
Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 23/08/2013 00:09:46 GMT Daylight Time, [email-masked]  
writes:

Immersion.media.mit.edu

Tim  Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

I referred to it a tinfoil because I didn't want to get into that whole
aluminum/aluminium thing :)

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My
Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
________________________________
 From: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: Re:
[Spridgets] Your Internet Footprint - No LBC Content

I think you should
know that tin foil is made from aluminium...Just 
saying...
------------------------

[email-masked]