Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:01:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, 

I have a Bugeye acquired w/o brake or fuel lines. Question: 

How are they run the length of the car? Thru the tunnel? Below the floor? Which side, left or right? How are they attached? 

Thanks, 

Ed Woods 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 02:15:11 GMT

The brake and fuel lines both run up the passenger's side. they mount under
the outside lip of the 'hat channel' that was mentioned, so that the lip
protects the lines. The brake line runs along the outer (towards the
passengers door) edge, then up to the 4-way junction that includes the brake
light switch and is mounted on the inner fender well just behind the RF
damper. The fuel lines runs up and crosses over to the drivers side in front
of the oil pan with a different clip (along the back edge of the front
crossmember) before running up to the fuel pump.
HTH

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 21:01:19 +0000 (UTC)
From: [email-masked]

Hello,

How are they run the length of the car? Thru the tunnel? Below the floor?
Which side,
left or right? How are they attached?

Thanks,

Ed Woods
------------------------

[email-masked]