Subject: [Spridgets] Anyone we know? Ebay 1962 Black on Red Sprite #321176300908

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 12:01:37 -0400

http://tinyurl.com/mg7dfal

One of my favorite colors black on red. I remember bidding on a basket case
62 black on red just before I found my little pink Sprite. The bidding is
under 7K which surprises me. I would think he should be much higher by now
but 5 days to go and no reserve.
Happy Spridget-ing
Linda
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:31:18 -0400 (EDT)

Are we talking gas mileage efficiency or horsepower efficiency?

In a message dated 05/08/2013 12:16:50 GMT Daylight Time, [email-masked]  
writes:

The A  series works most
efficiently at 190F jacket water  temp.
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:38:37 -0400

Can't recall exactly how Vizard presented it, but he's the one who brought
it to my attention, in his book.  I imagine he was referring to horsepower,
but I suspect mileage would also benefit from more complete fuel combustion
due to operating @ 190F.

Bud

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2013 1:31 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone we know? Ebay 1962 Black on Red Sprite
#321176300908

The A series works most

[email-masked]