Subject: [Spridgets] Alcohol and the list

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:39:16 -0600

As the list janitor I will say that the actions of some subscribers are 
enough to drive me
to drink.  Those of you also on the big Healey list may recall the 
recent AOL "dimwit"
thread.  The problem this afternoon is the summer thunderstorms are, as 
usual, messing
with Team.Net's DSL service.  Cable is looking better and better...

mjb.

ps:  My first wife drove me to drink - I can't thank her enough!
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: CosmicMag1380 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 21:59:39 -0400

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:
Cable is looking better and better...

mjb.

ps:  My first wife drove me to drink - I can't thank her enough!
--------------------------
Alcohol makes WOMEN look better! High Def makes cable look better... Did
your wife also pick you up when it was time to go home from the bar?

Enquiring minds, etc.,
Ed
------------------------

[email-masked]