Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ottawa's ABCD

From: "Greg Higgins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:39:33 -0400

Great slide show Robert, lots of nice cars at the show, thanks for sharing.

Greg Higgins

-----Original Message----- 
From: Robert Duquette
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:28 AM
To: Healeys ; Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Ottawa's ABCD

If anyone is interested, there is a 12 minute slideshow of the All British 
Car
Day that I was made aware of through a local club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9beXqbc0lA

I didn't make it out this year.  I'm still trying to remember what was so
important to keep me away!

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive