Subject: [Spridgets] I'm Back, I Think

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:52:35 -0400 (EDT)

I hope most of my old friends are still on this list and I certainly hope to
make more friends here.

For those of you that are new to the list since I left, you have discovered by
now, or will soon discover, that Spridget owners make up the nicest if and
possibly most diverse group of people in the world....with the possible
exception of old farts that still try and make a living selling odd parts and
El Camino's..(just kidding Ed).

I'm in the process of selling my 74 Midget, but what better time to sign back
up and start living estoterically throught everyone else's car.

Macy, Valentine, Hefner, you guys still around?

Robert Houston
74 Midget
63 (2) TR4
59 TR3
74 MGB GT
49 Ford COE
65 Mustang
Various and sundry parts and pieces.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive