Subject: Re: [Spridgets] What Ron Didn't Tell You

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent story, John! I love your photos and descriptions of the rest of the
trip too.

...and Ron - I ALWAYS return found items (and extra $ in change
from sales clerks). You just never know when you are going to be the one
needing to make a big withdrawal from your stored-up Karma!  I think everybody
on this list understands the Pay-it-Forward concept - it really does come back
when you need it. 

 - David

________________________________
 From: JohnD
<[email-masked]>
To: Spridgets <[email-masked]> 
Sent:
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 5:06 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] What Ron Didn't Tell
You

So, here's The Rest of the Story...and the end for now.
www.deikis.blogspot.com

JohnD
*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate:

Archive:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Ron Soave <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:51:42 -0500

When I told that story to Tim Michnay, who knows John, he just sort of smiled,
looked up and went "yeah? That's John. "

Ron

On Aug 7, 2013, at 5:39 PM, David Booker <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive:
> http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]