Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 04:58:39 -0700

I was waiting for someone else to jump in here. 
I will guess that the Bugeye is same as the Spridget.
The lines run underneath in two channels parallel to the transmission tunnel
seams. Jack up the car on the driver's side and put in some jack stands,
front and rear. The channel is open facing out and has about four holes that
this clip fits in to while mounted onto the line.
http://www.97330.com/Circlips_brakeAndFuelLine.jpg
The clips are fitted to the line then pushed into the holes. 
I will guess that the brake line runs under the driver's side. Look at an
assembly parts picture on the internet; I can't find them.
Bill in Oregon
===========================================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 2:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

Hello, 
I have a Bugeye acquired w/o brake or fuel lines. Question: 

How are they run the length of the car? Thru the tunnel? Below the floor?
Which side, left or right? How are they attached? 

Thanks, 
Ed Woods 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 05:18:24 -0700

Zip-ties would be the way to go.  Bill in Oregon
============================================
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Rowe [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 5:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

>The channel is open facing out and has about four holes that

Does anyone but the concourse guys actually use those clips instead of 
ZipTies?

Michael Rowe
The Holy Sprite
'74 Bugeyed Midget 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:29:18 -0400

I'm pretty sure you are correct, Bill.  FOG 1 (a.k.a. Ed) has the option
available to him of the underside of my '72 Midget, which is largely (and
certainly on the underside) an original, un-molested Midget, any time he
wants.  He might have to come to Hickory, however, to see it, since it'll be
in my workshop for as major service & check-over in preparation for the
annual Watkins Glen pilgrimage.

Bud

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:59 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Fuel and Brake Lines

-----Original Message-----

Hello,

Thanks,
Ed Woods
------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]