Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 14 Month Old Buys a Sprite

From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]> >
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:27:52 -0400

Well, at least his wife (apparently) believes the toddler bought the 
car. The car just happened to be nearby? Father says they should keep 
the car - somehow they would come up with the money. Good on him! 
Hope he can fully pull this off. I wonder if the kid "accidently" 
bought a fully restored engine that happens to fit the car if wifey 
would buy that too? LOL

At 09:34 PM 7/9/2013, HealeyRick wrote:
>http://www.koin.com/2013/07/09/toddler-buys-1962-austin-healey-on-ebay/
>
>

Tim Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WFO Herb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:57:25 -0700

Wish I had seen it listed....
Herb, in Southern Oregon

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:34 PM, HealeyRick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> Rick
> "Madman in a death machine"
> Follow My Nasty Boy Build: http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo
>
>  __._,_.___
>   Reply via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNnNoOTFiBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQxMTQ3BHNlYwNmdH
IEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw--?act=reply&messageNum=41147>  Reply
> to sender
> <[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%2014%20Month%20Old%20Buys%20a%20Sprite>
Reply
> to group
<[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%2014%20Month%20Old%20Buys%20a%20Sprite>
Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN2tvM3FtBF9TAzk3
MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc
3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw-->  Messages
> in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/message/41147;_ylc=X3oDMTM2bDIyc3Z
xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BG1zZ0lkAzQxMTQ3
BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzQyMDA2MwR0cGNJZAM0MTE0Nw-->(1)
> Recent Activity:
>    - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcWZxZDEwBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3Zt
YnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzNzM0MjAwNjM-?o=6>
>    3
>    - New
Photos<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/spnew;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjlsMTMxBF9TAz
k3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZwaG9
0BHN0aW1lAzEzNzM0MjAwNjM->
>    3
>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye;_ylc=X3oDMTJlc3BwbW5tBF9TAzk3MzU5N
zE0BGdycElkAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbW
UDMTM3MzQyMDA2Mw-->
>  If you wish to unsubscribe from the Austin Healey Bugeye Frogeye Sprite
> Club, please send a blank email to:  [email-masked]
> If you no longer want to receive emails, but wish to remain a member of
> the group, you may go to the website
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bugeye/and change your subscription to "Web
Only" and you will not receive any
> emails.
>  [image: Yahoo!
Groups]<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNG1nZHEyBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycEl
kAzI2NzQ2NDAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzczNDIw
MDYz>
> Switch to:
Text-Only<[email-masked]?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+
Traditional>,
> Daily Digest<[email-masked]?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>
> Unsubscribe <[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe> 
Terms
> of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Send us Feedback
>
<[email-masked]?subject=Feedback+on+the+redesigned+indi
vidual+mail+v1>
>    .
> __,_._,___

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: brian S <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 19:08:43 -0400

Track him down, Herb and offer him $250!!!

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!

> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:57:25 -0700
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> CC: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye/Frogeye Club..... 14 Month Old Buys a
Sprite
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:05:41 -0600

> Track him down, Herb and offer him $250!!!
Miq Millman has tried to sell that thing every now and again for years.  
We should
work on getting the new owner on this list.

mjb.
------------------------

[email-masked]