Subject: [Spridgets] Unbelievable!

From: Doug Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

I sold my 1959 Bugeye to a guy in Canada.  After two months and two different
transport companies, his transporter finally arrives today in the rain.  So,
while I was driving the Bugeye onto the trailer, THE RIGHT AXLE BROKE!  Pushed
the car back into the garage, sent the transporter on his way, jacked up the
car, and pulled the right rear axle.  Now I am obligated to repair it and I'll
throw in trailering the car to a warehouse in Warren, Michigan, to make it
more convenient for the transporter to expedite its shipment.  I know axles
break often, but it could not have come at a worse time!  Does anybody have an
axle they could sell?  I owe it to this guy to get it repaired and on its
way.  HELP!  Thanks.
 
Doug Altman
7231 Fraser Road
Freeland, Michigan  48623
989-274-9265
[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive