Subject: [Spridgets] "Cookies in bed" Spridget content.. honest

From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 08:45:21 -0500

Maybe the party game is called something else where you are, but I 
recently "experienced" some local entertainment that involved reading 
a fortune cookie out loud, followed by the phrase  "in bed".  Some 
humorous stuff, sometimes.

Anyway, I was thinking that any diagnosis should be followed by the 
word... "correctly".

Such as.....I still don't have brakes and can't bleed them. Did you 
install new calipers?.Yes. "correctly"?  (recent spate of left and 
right being exchanged such that bleeders are down)

Such as.... the rear of my car bounces. Did you install 
shocks?  Yes... "correctly"?  (my car came to me with the rear shocks 
upside down.)

	Replaced correctly has transformed the car. Been that way since 
1993!   You should see the other invoices for follow-up 		diagnostics!

Such as...still wont run right. Did you install a new fuel pump? 
Yes... "correctly". (inlet hose pinched)

	 Been that way since 2002. Subsequent efforts to repair and diagnose 
include, but are not limited to, re-wiring ignition, replacing points 
distributor with Pertronix, all "professionally done" and not 
cheaply, according to the invoices.

So, I suggest that "correctly" be added to all such questions forthwith.

As Paul A said..... it ONLY goes one way.

A fuel pump is not a fuel pump if it doesn't pump fuel. A shock 
absorber is not a shock absorber if doesn't absorb shock.

Have a great day.
	Peter C
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: tmheffron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 10:20:20 -0500

I think calipers installed upside down work in Australia.

Sent from my Galaxy SB.III

-------- Original message --------
From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]> 
Date: 07/24/2013  8:45 AM  (GMT-06:00) 
To: [email-masked] 
Subject: [Spridgets] "Cookies in bed" Spridget content.. honest 
 
Maybe the party game is called something else where you are, but I 
recently "experienced" some local entertainment that involved reading 
a fortune cookie out loud, followed by the phraseB  "in bed".B  Some 
humorous stuff, sometimes.

Such as.....I still don't have brakes and can't bleed them. Did you 
install new calipers?.Yes. "correctly"?B  (recent spate of left and 
right being exchanged such that bleeders are down)

Such as.... the rear of my car bounces. Did you install 
shocks?B  Yes... "correctly"?B  (my car came to me with the rear shocks 
upside down.)

Replaced correctly has transformed the car. Been that way since 
1993!B B  You should see the other invoices for follow-up diagnostics!

Have a great day.
Peter C
------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 16:30:31 -0400 (EDT)

I think you 'mericans' are correct when you call a shock absorber a damper  
because the spring absorbs the shock.

In a message dated 24/07/2013 14:45:31 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

A shock  

[email-masked]