Subject: [Spridgets] '69 Midget project for sale NFI

From: "Richard Ball" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 08:13:02 -0700

I have a friend that is looking to sell a '69 Midget project.  Dave has a
pretty good eye and is no stranger around anything MG.  Here is what he wrote
me about the car.  NFI on  my part, just trying to help Dave sell his car due
to health reasons.    The car is located in Puyallup Wa.

Car without engine $500/obo
has a broken windshield but I have a good spare (frame and all)
Rust hard to find any.  (Car was being restored at one point and body besides
needing paint is in good shape.
the interior has been gutted. no dash, (I do have two metal midget / sprint
dashes)

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/fish_surgeon/media/car/IMG_0009.jpg.html?sor
t=3&o=2#

Dave is also selling the rebuilt 1275 separately for $1500/obo
the 1275 cc engine is still mounted with 4 speed trans in the car.  if I
remember right this engine was rebuilt by matt's (brooklands)..

Brooklands British is in Tacoma Washington and has a good reputation around
here for doing good quality work.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett, WA
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive