Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Team.Net update

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:40:47 -0400

We appreciate all you do.  Thanks Mark.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 6:24 PM
To: [email-masked]; Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Team.Net update

Finally!   Many years after the switch from majordomo to mailman, the 
web page

http://www.team.net/tn-mail.html

finally has current, useable information.  Imagine that!

It is just a start, though, there is SO much more to update on the site.
But with record breaking heat here in Salt Lake City I'd rather be in my
cool basement dungeon than out in the very warm garage, perhaps updating
Team.Net will be happening at more than a glacial pace.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive