Subject: [Spridgets] Dies

From: Robert Duquette <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 18:46:34 -0400

Miss Marple is mad at me.  I replaced her fuel pump earlier this year and then
ignored her.  I fired her up today and she ran rough for a bit.  Then she
loosened up and ran okay ... and then died.  No electrical.  I poked around
for a while and found no conclusions jumping out at me.  Then the radio came
on.  She started again and died 30 seconds later. Repeat.  Repeat.  Then, my
wife came out and asked me what was going on.  I explained about the ghost in
the machine.  Then I heard the radio hissing.  Miss Marple started and I said,
"wait 30 seconds".  Of course; then she kept running.  But, my time was up.
Errands needed to be run.

Any suggestions?  I'm going to see if I have a spare fusebox.  I kinda need to
have her available tomorrow.  My Subaru will be going in to the shop.  I'm a
fair weather cycler and it's supposed to rain.

Robert
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( neglected project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive