Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Score!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 17:29:13 -0700

You win. Now, where'd I put the wood dowel from my collapsible close dryer?
Bill in Oregon
==============================
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Trevor Jessie
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 5:23 PM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Score!

OK, not really a big deal. However, isn't great when you find spare parts
that you need but forgot you had. I found all sorts of goodies to help me
complete my "free midget" project while I was looking for a spare exhaust
donut that I knew was somewhere (I found the exhaust donut, but kept
digging through parts just for fun).

I deserve an extra beer tonight!

-Trevor
Keeper of the '58 Ugly Bug, '70ish mongrel Midget, and '76 Free Midget.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive