Subject: [Spridgets] Article on engine removal from under the Austin Mini?

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 11:15:22 -0400

List,
I was looking at the Glenn's Austin Healey Chilton book below on an ebay
auction and noticed the image where they are removing a engine from what
appears to be a Mini from under the car. I know the frame gets in the way
to do the same for our Sprites but I'm curious as to this being the
prefered method for the early Austin Mini's.

*Glenn's Austin Healey Chilton Repair Tune Up Guide Sprite 1967 MK Book No
1432*

*Ebay link*

*http://tinyurl.com/k43nxug*

*Spritely Motoring Gang,*

*Lin*
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Howie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:23:32 -0400

The entire front subframe complete with power unit (engine and tranny) drops
out of the bottom of a Mini. Everyone has their own preferences, but this is
usually the preferred method for most Mini owners or mechanics.

Howard Collins
'60 AH Bugeye Sprite
'68 Austin Mini

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2013, at 11:15 AM, Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]