Subject: [Spridgets] Ugly Bug just got uglier ... thanks to Ms. Doe

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:49:19 -0400

I was bringing my daughter home from camp "Hi-Ho" today when a deer decided
to run in front of the car. Lucky for the deer I wasn't driving my SUV. The
deer got it's rear legs clipped out from under it. We ducked as its hind
quarters sailed over the top of the windscreen. It popped up and ran off
(probably with a broken leg). The damage to the car was limited to the
grill and nose. So it is now official: the car does not have a single
straight panel on it.

-Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:06:12 -0700

You don't have one of those JC Whitney deer whistles?
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 19:01:19 -0400

Given how much noise and commotion the Sprite makes you'd think that
wildlife would scatter for miles and mikes to escape it.

On Jun 27, 2013 5:06 PM, "Billy Zoom" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]