Subject: [Spridgets] Tattos - not really much LBC content

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:39:47 -0400 (EDT)

I like classic cars to be modified cars but done with taste and a good  
measure of period correct.  I like some hot-rods too.
 
So I'm not that struck on women with tattoos but it's possible that it can  
look ok.  It always seems to me that whatever colours tattoos start out  
with they all turn to deep blue or black eventually.
 
I'm not really a big fan of cosmetic surgery either as it never seems to  
look 'correct' to my well trained eye.  Here in the UK it's the exception  
rather than the norm to see topless women on the beach (shore) but when you do 
 you only have to see them sunbathing with everything solidly pointing to 
the sun  to know they are fake.  In fact I think it' because they are fake 
they go  topless in the first place as a kind of 'look at me/look at my tits'  
expression.
 
Driving your Spridget with your top down is ok and simply an expression to  
stay cooler on a hot day rather than pose and try to look cool.  In fact  
it's great to drive with the top down in winter so long as it' at night and 
the  sky is clear so you can see the stars.
 
Weslake-Monza 1330 - Household painting ground to a halt as drying time is  
slow..

In a message dated 11/06/2013 02:30:34 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I guess  for me it like cars, original equipment tattoos  vs. hot  rod,
resto-mod tattoos.

-----Original Message-----
From:  [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]  On Behalf Of Trevor Jessie
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 7:52 AM
To:  Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Blackhawk Sprite Midget Challenge  #2

"But this full body technicolor stuff today...I don't know...to over  the 
top
for me"
...not my cup of tea either.  However, if a women  has tats then it is an
excuse to stare at her body, as in "No dear, I was  just looking at  her
tattoos".
;)

-Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive