Subject: [Spridgets] Miata Fastest car? sorta

From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:13:28 -0400

Had to laugh at this Mazda ad. The tag line is.. . . . .

"When is a stock, 167-horsepower 
<http://www.autoblog.com/mazda/mx-5+miata/>Mazda MX-5 Miata quicker 
than a <http://www.autoblog.com/chevrolet/corvette/>Chevrolet 
Corvette, <http://www.autoblog.com/ford/mustang/>Ford 
Mustang,<http://www.autoblog.com/lamborghini/gallardo/>Lamborghini 
Gallardo, <http://www.autoblog.com/lotus/elise/>Lotus Elise and a 
<http://www.autoblog.com/porsche/911/>Porsche 911? When it's raining. 
Sort of. "

http://tinyurl.com/lroq95g

(found on the Autoblog web site)

The reason it was so funny to me is that with my Sprite, the race 
might be between the Lotus and my Sprite, but I suspect the Lotus 
would be faster.

Tim Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive