Subject: Re: [Spridgets] MJB to Wisconsin!

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:01:28 -0600

Peter Caldwell wrote:
> The cat's out of the bag.... throw your wheel chocks away.
>
> The Wizard is leaving the comfortable confines behind his curtain to 
> attend the VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival at Elkhart Lake this September 
> 6-8.

Well, nothing has been forged in unobtainium yet.  I have a history of 
something happening
to keep me away from Kastner Kup events.  But I am really working on 
getting to this one.
Last time I was at Elkhart Lake I was towing the Killer Spit, then drove 
down to Indianapolis
then back up through Wisconsin to the VTR convention.  Put a lot of 
miles on the tow rig
that trip!

This year, probably just flying in.

mjb.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:43:14 -0500

Well... that's OK. If you get tired of the whine and cheese at the 
Triumph tent, the Spridget racers will have beer and brats....and you 
are welcome. (though I may be speaking out of line, as I don't drive)
         Peter C
=
At 04:01 PM 6/21/2013, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
>>The Wizard is leaving the comfortable confines behind his curtain 
>>to attend the VSCDA Vintage Fall Festival at Elkhart Lake this September 6-8.
>
>Well, nothing has been forged in unobtainium yet.  I have a history 
>of something happening
>Last time I was at Elkhart Lake I was towing the Killer Spit, then 
>drove down to Indianapolis
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>
>
>-----
>No virus found in this message.
>Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>Version: 2013.0.3345 / Virus Database: 3199/6429 - Release Date: 06/21/13
------------------------

[email-masked]