Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Lister Gone

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 05:41:31 -0400 (EDT)

I think I met Roger if he ever went to the East Coast Spridgets Meet  
organised by Rick Moses.  Did he have a Pierce aluminium head on his bugeye  in 
2008?

In a message dated 31/05/2013 03:56:44 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Maybe I  missed this, if it was posted on the list....I just learned that
one of our  group from long, Roger Cotting of South Lyon, MI, died awhile
back. He was  one of the so-called "Ann Arbor BugEye Boys" and a decent guy.
Understand  his wife is selling off a barn full of Spridget stuff, including
a couple  of BE tubs.
JohnD
-- 

*Driving in the past  lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing  <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive