Subject: [Spridgets] Ribcase reassembly question

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:56:11 GMT

I finally got around to pulling the ribcase out of the MKII, and doing a trial
disassembly/reassembly of the other, bad (first gear shredded) ribcase box.
I got all of the way to installing the two balls that are held in by the
bolt/plug from the bottom, but can't quite figure out how they go in, (in
figure f.3 of the gearbox section) I pulled the 3-4 selector rod back out, and
placing the ball into the opening, it only goes 1/2 way in. I'm not seeing it.
Do the balls go in before the rods?
Rick? Peter? anyone?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016
____________________________________________________________
Weird trick
Bank loophole lets you collect silver from practically any bank
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive