Subject: [Spridgets] British Car Week National Meet - Hot Springs, AR!!

From: Jim Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:49:21 -0500

Don't know if the attachment will make it through to everyone, but the
website will work...

One of our Sprite-Midget Club USA Presidents heads this up (Barrett
Harrison). It has turned into a magnificent event and Barrett is pleading
for some more Sprites and Midgets in addition to his Bugeye!  Sprite-Midget
Club USA was a sponsor last year and likely will be again this year. It is
really a terrific event and the Hot Springs venue is great too.  Lots of
winding back roads through the beautiful Arkansas forests, great lodging
and food and lots of fun events.  I think they had nearly 250 cars last
year!  Sadly I will not be able to attend again this year, but I hope some
of our Sprite-Midget Club USA members will represent us.  Frank would have
gone in a heartbeat....  OR maybe in a New Jersey minute...   ;-)

http://www.BritishCarWeekNationalMeet.org

-- 
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of BCWNM CAR FLYER.pdf]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive