Subject: [Spridgets] nylon suspension bushings?

From: charles christ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 17:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

ok i just checked my parts collection for the next car project only to find in
my move (yes they are gone!) 4 lower controll arm bushings and three upper
bushings are missing out of a complete set i had put away.   i just finished
rebuilding the two lower controll arms and have them painted.  next up will be
the two disc brake spindles and calipers.   that will complete a whole bolt on
front suspension.   but now , the bushings are missing.  

does anyone have
any broken sets or used race car bushings they'd like to share to complete my
set?   i had a few good used ones from years ago but they are missing as
well.    after my move i have not really "inventoried" all my stuff.     none
of it is back on shelves like i had previously kept it , i'm using the
cardboard box system right now.   slowly i'm sifting through the boxes only to
find the above "suprise".

chuck
been there...broke that....fixed it....broke
it again.....
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive