Subject: [Spridgets] Starter Relay Bypass??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:25:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hello All;

I am installing a new wiring harness and the fuse box has a starter relay
installed already. I seem to remember that somewhere in the archives or
someonebs mind there is a procedure for bypassing the standard starter relay
or just using it as a junction for some of the connections.

I have forgotten how to access and search the archives. I believe this is one
of Frankbs old instructions. Any ideas?

I have a 1972 Midget. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Monty Love
Huntsville, Alabama
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

Monty,

It's easy to overlook, but the link to the archives is at the bottom of every 
message.

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
63 Pink Mk II
61 Innocenti Spider 950

________________________________
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

I have forgotten how to access and search the archives.
------------------------

[email-masked]