Subject: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 22:33:47 -0500

Yesterday, I picked up a 66 Sprite that I bought off of eBay.. Though it
was listed as running, it was not able to run on it's own. After
ascertaining that the aftermarket Mr. Gasket fuel pump was insufficient to
get the fuel to the front of the car, I removed the original SU fuel pump
from the box in the boot. A quick tear down, and cleaning of the points,
brought it back to life.
Once the fuel was up front, I had to free the needle and seat on the front
SU. Once that was working again, this was the final result...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJoOao0brX4

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 12:54:17 +0000 (UTC)

Congratulations Brad!B  That looks like a clean little car. Engine sounds
great!

--David C.
There is a battle of two wolves inside us all.
B B  B One is evil. B  It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment,
Lies, inferiority, and ego.
B B B  The other is good. B  It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility,
Kindness, empathy, and truth.
B B B  The wolf that wins? B  The one you feed
B  --Cherokee proverb--
----- Original Message -----
From: "Brad Fornal" <[email-masked]>
To: "Spridget list" <[email-masked]>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 11:33:47 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

--
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]