Subject: [Spridgets] Weather-Minor LBC content

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:02:44 GMT

I just have to vent, Its been 5 days (along time in CO) since we've seen the
sun, 36" of snow, compacting down to 26" of cementatious sludge, It's ~00F
every morning and I've been plowing for 5 days straight when I get home.
Yesterday had to shovel out to the wood pile to refill the wood box. It's
Freakin' April! I shouldn't have this much new snow over this period of time!
It should be spring!
It was just getting to the point where I was considering trying to drive the
BE out, now i have to wait again.....
If you're east of CO, its coming your way!!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016
____________________________________________________________
How to Sleep Like a Rock
Obey this one natural trick to fall asleep and stay asleep all night.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/517027736e7c277211f5st01duc
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 20:42:03 GMT

Right-O, 2 1/2Mi of mud and dirt, 2 miles of that snow covered, up hill both
ways, on 185/60-13 great-for-racing Toyo Proxes? Sure, What could go wrong?
NO, I haven't driven the sprites yet, wise guy!

Mark Haynes

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Weather-Minor LBC content
Message-ID:
	<[email-masked]>

I hate to make assumptions, but does all of this mean you haven't driven the
Sprite?

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
------------------------

[email-masked]