Subject: [Spridgets] Brake light switch

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:23:04 -0500

I know that this has been discussed before, but does anyone know off the
top of their head, what brake light switch I can buy from my FLAPS, to try
to keep on goal of a Friday inspection? My switch is completely gone, so I
have nothing there to reference. I am not wanting to take another car apart
to take in for comparison, if I can help it.

Thank you,
Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:27:11 -0600

I bet a switch from a 1987 Honda Civic would work.  They fit Spitfires 
perfectly.

mjb.
------------------------

[email-masked]