Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1966 Sprite added

From: Bill L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 07:22:07 -0700

Hello Brad,

     Of course I biased, but I think the '66 Spridgets are my faves.
     Real Roadster tops make the cockpit more attractive than the
     later convertible models, but with roll up windows and a TRUNK
     LID. Throw in the standard disc brakes and it's hard to beat for
     practically and looks at the same time. 

-- 
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:[email-masked]
 
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
 
  Man who run behind car get exhausted.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:55:01 -0700

Hello Brad,

     I believe, but dont' know for absolute sure, NO filter, if my car
     is anything to go by. Which it is not, as it has fenders from the
     wrong year, seats from a different year, and the gas tank was
     from yet another. . .. A Hodge Podge miss match, but there was
     not a gas filter at all.... anywhere.

     The experts may still weigh in. 

 An oyster is a fish built like a nut. 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:00:59 -0500

Thank you Bill. Our 68 does not have a filter either, so I thought I would
check

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]