Subject: [Spridgets] Parts needed, swap possible, or?

From: Hal Faulkner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:28:10 -0700

A friend of mine who also happens to own the local (Sacramento) Brit car
repair shop is in need of front hubs for a disk brake, steel wheel
spridget.  He has the necessary goodies for a wire wheel conversion,
including the rear axle (without the diff.)  So, if anyone out there wants
to convert to wires let me know and I will put you in touch.

Hal
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Hal Faulkner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:58:12 -0700

I sent this Yesterday, but it never showed up in my in box, so I will try
again.  Apologies, in advance, to any and all who receive duplicates
A friend of mine who also happens to own the local (Sacramento) Brit car
repair shop is in need of front hubs for a disk brake, steel wheel
spridget.  He has the necessary goodies for a wire wheel conversion,
including the rear axle (without the diff.)  So, if anyone out there wants
to convert to wires let me know and I will put you in touch.

Hal
------------------------

[email-masked]