Subject: [Spridgets] Mini question

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:05:13 -0800

A friend meet a fellow in NV who had a car he called an Austin Healey but the
picture looks like a late model original Mini.  I have not been able to find
any information where Donald modified a Mini.  Does anyone know of such a
car?

TIA

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 19:17:21 -0500

There was a Sprite model of Mini.

http://www.cars-data.com/en/rover-mini-sprite-specs/41395#sthash.5reWQzCf.dp
bs

-----Original Message-----

Subject: [Spridgets] Mini question

A friend meet a fellow in NV who had a car he called an Austin Healey but
the
picture looks like a late model original Mini.  I have not been able to find
any information where Donald modified a Mini.  Does anyone know of such a
car?

TIA

Bob and Dolores

[email-masked]