Subject: [Spridgets] More Museums

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 21:03:56 -0800

Photos from the National Automobile Museum in Reno, NV and the Blackhawk
Museum in Danville, CA are now on my site.  The Blackhawk is a very special
museum and the National has the remains of the Harrah collection.  Both have
150 to 200 cars.

Also if you have been wondering what we are doing now that we are "off" the
road there are photos of Dolores Garden.

The museum index and write ups are at:
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/auto-museums/

The National Museum photos are at:
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/auto-museums/photos-nam/

The Blackhawk photos are at:
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/auto-museums/photos-blackhawk/

and

Dolores garden can be found at:
http://www.gpsztwo.net/hobbies/dolores-garden/

Enjoy

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive