Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: Healeys at the Beach with Healey Celebrities - April 4 -7

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:45:10 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Healeys at the Beach with Healey Celebrities - April 4 -7
Date: 	Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:22:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: 	John H <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Healeys at the Beach. Check out this line up of Healey Celebrities. This 
event has become international!

Gerry Coker - Designer of the Healey 100 and Bugeye
Gus Ehrman - A Big Healey Sebring Driver in 1958
Jack Hoogland - the Secretary of the Healey Museum in the Netherlands!

Itbs not too late to register for a Healey trip to the beach in North 
Florida! Register and Book your Room NOW. The rooms are almost gone! The 
host hotel, The Amelia Hotel at the Beach is right across the street 
from the Atlantic Ocean. Amelia is just north of Jacksonville and easy 
to get to..just off of I-95.

Everyone is invited to attend SE Classic XXVII on April 4-7, hosted by 
the St. Johns Chapter of the AHCA. Expect to see up to 80 Healeys at one 
place at the car show in downtown Fernandina...the car show site 
features a history of pirates, great restaurants/cafes and shopping.

Expect a Poker Rally, Funkhana, Tech Session and Car Show. Oh yes, there 
will be time for relaxing and catching up with Healey friends ... old 
and new.

Please see the link for more information and Registration Form.

http://sjahc.com/2013/Southeastern/SE%20Classic%202013%20main.htm.

1 week to go. Get your registrations in now or register onsite Thursday, 
April 4, 2013. Join us for a great time in Amelia Island.

John Homonek

1959 BN7

1974 Jensen-Healey

John Homonek
[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive