Subject: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiator & Silicone Hoses

From: John Farley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:27:18 -0400

After much checking, I decided to go with an aluminum radiator manufactured
by Wizard Cooling in West Falls, NY to replace my stock downflow in my 1275
bugeye.   From what I can see, their quality is *much* better than the
Chinese variants.  Their number is 716-655-6760.  I have been talking with
Scott and he has been most helpful.  Their original design did not include
the shrouds.  He is adding them to mine at no additional cost.  In the end,
I will be paying $499 -  which is somewhat more that the various ones on
eBay, which seem to be the same even though they have different names, but
less than the one produced by Ron Davis.

Does anybody know of a producer Silcone hoses for the downflow type?

Thanks,  John
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 06:34:17 -0400 (EDT)

ME! 
 
Orange is in stock anything else has to be made: Blue or Black with or  
without Samco branding, other colours are a maybe (purple, green).
 
Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 28/03/2013 20:27:25 GMT Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Thanks,  John
------------------------

[email-masked]