Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Web Site - some LBC

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:48:01 -0500

I love this photo Bob, but where did you put the 2 blue luggage cases in
your Bugeye?
Lin
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/1960-austin-healey-sprite/photos-1960-sprite/1960-austin-healey-sprite08.html#previous-photo

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>
> The preliminary version of our new web site is up.  The site is about our
> hobbies which of course includes the Sprite, other cars that I have owned
> and
> soon some of our other activities in addition to our travels. This site
> also
> contains the log pages from our 2009 to 2011 travels along with a little
> additional information.  This is just the early version of the site but we
> would appreciate any comments - how does the site look, how easy is it to
> navigate, does it sound interesting or any other comments, positive or
> negative.  Also let me know if you would like to be notified when new
> information has been added.  Like the old sites I will have a notify list.
>
> The site is at:
>
> http://www.gpsztwo.net
>
> pronounced gypsy two
>
>
> Bob and Dolores
>
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
> 1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Kitterer Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 07:00:13 -0800

They went in the center on top of the spare.  Some of the smaller bags/boxes
went in the very rear and around the sides.  This left room for the garment
bag to go cross wise on top of the two small suitcases filling that area.
Things were packed in the revers order that they would be needed.  For
instance there is a small tool box, it went at the very back since I hoped it
would not be needed, as was the case.  By using lots of small containers we
were able to take advantage of the areas around the spare as well as the
corners at the very rear.  I seriously doubt that I am still agile enough to
do that type of packing now!

Bob and Dolores

your Bugeye?
> Lin
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/1960-austin-healey-sprite/photos-1960-sprit
e/1960-austin-healey-sprite08.html#previous-photo
and
also

[email-masked]