Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rebuilding the Sprite

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:30:27 -0400

I love Nevada Beige even more so now with wire wheels. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bob Kitterer
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:21 PM
To: Spridgets
Subject: [Spridgets] Rebuilding the Sprite

Photos and some articles from when we redid our Sprite in 1996 are up on the
web site.

Enjoy

http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/rebuilding-the-sprite/

Bob and Dolores
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:41:01 -0400

Man, I never saw your web page before.  Love the original photos from 1960.

Explain what this photo is about.
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/1960-austin-healey-sprite/photos-1960-spri
te/1960-austin-healey-sprite08.html

The photo with all the stuff on and in front of the car.   

-----Original Message-----

Enjoy

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 20:25:09 -0500

<< On 3/17/2013 7:41 PM, Dean Hedin wrote:

Man, I never saw your web page before. >>

You blind, Dean ? ? ?  LOL  Bob has announced it 3 or 4 DOZEN times lately ! ! !
(NO, I am NOT gonna go thru The Archives to "actually" count them <G>)

<< Love the count original photos from 1960. >>
  
They ARE kewl ! ! !

<< Explain what this photo is about.
http://www.gpsztwo.net/automotive/1960-austin-healey-sprite/photos-1960-spri
te/1960-austin-healey-sprite08.html >>

There IS a caption, right ? ! ?
And the link you posted IS a PERFECT example of when to USE www.tinyurl.co  ! ! !
------------------------

[email-masked]