Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators

From: JohnD <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:29:25 -0400

I'm running a Spridgetech radiator from Rod Hahneman as well. He told me he
gets them from Ron Davis and from somebody in Indianapolis. The one he sold
me came from Winners Circle but he said it was a Ron Davis without the name
stenciled on the fins....therefore cheaper. However, without a tank on the
radiator, I had to add a custom-fabricated remote tank on the firewall,
which was an unexpected expense.
--JohnD

*Driving in the past lane!*
JohnsfollyVintageRacing <http://www.johnsfolly.webs.com>

>>Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ron Soave <[email-masked]>
To: Dean Hedin <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
        <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminium Radiators - From China
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]>

As Jay said, Ron Davis is the very best. I have a downflow Bugeye unit on
 White Trash 1 and it is absolutely drop in and amazing quality. Speedwell
just uses Ron's, doesn't even take the labels off. But I have a "Made in
USA"
excellent quality one from Rod at Spridgetech for a lot less $$ ave on White
Trash 2. Talk to Rod, 810-229-8639. www.spridgetech.com

Ron Soave
Roscoe, IL
"It only goes one way."
"Pay it forward."
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive