Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mini question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 15:58:30 -0500 (EST)

No Mini was ever labeled or branded as an Austin Healey. If it's a late model
classic Mini as you surmised, there's a chance that it might have been
re-vin'd using an AH vin and title to get it in into the country.

Howard Collins
'60 AH Bugeye Sprite
'68 Austin Mini

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Swanson <[email-masked]>
To: spridgets <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 2:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mini question

There was a Sprite model of Mini.
http://www.cars-data.com/en/rover-mini-sprite-specs/41395#sthash.5reWQzCf.dp
s

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [Spridgets] Mini question
A friend meet a fellow in NV who had a car he called an Austin Healey but
he
icture looks like a late model original Mini.  I have not been able to find
ny information where Donald modified a Mini.  Does anyone know of such a
ar?
TIA
Bob and Dolores
1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
-----------------------
-----------------------
[email-masked]
uggested annual donation: $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:40:07 -0800

Thanks to everyone for the answers.  It is certain that it is an Austin Mini.
Some where there is a photo of the car that is labeled "Nice Austin Healy" but
I am not sure where.  It may be a photo from my non-car friend who fixit up a
bit.

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]