Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:42:19 -0800 (PST)

What about an industrial supplier such as McMaster-Carr?

"Moss (US&UK) to do not show them" 

Shocking.

A quick Google search:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#rivets/=le1mi4

And there are other suppliers.

http://www1.mscdirect.com/eCommerce/NavigationServlet/Fasteners-Adhesives/Rivets-Threaded-Inserts-Tools/Rivets-Threaded-Inserts-Sheet-Metal-Fasteners/_/N-77dvt

http://www.bigflatsrivet.com/steel_rivets.html

jay

________________________________
From: Martyn Ridley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Fri, February 8, 2013 10:37:18 AM
Subject: [Spridgets] Seats

Does anybody know where you can get the rivets used to hold the seat frame to 
the track.  Moss (US&UK) to do not show them, nor does the parts manual.  Nut 
and bolt foul the seat base or the track itself.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:59:40 -0600 cv=8HAqJifFC5chs1BDAP32/8F2CJbitqFd2jxjhl6FM10= c=1 sm=0 a=X6EWi9_stYMA:10 a=pVMl2t813bUA:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=5lucXWJGAAAA:8 a=NS7y1Q0JAAAA:8 a=gvjPYoMOAAAA:8 a=7KAlNBJNAAAA:8 a=Mf1v_7_OAAAA:8 a=FRpZUojdRJ69ILgqjDUA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=wnrYmdMawgQA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=ZvGnWCJfGGMA:10 a=VgdHWzi9AekA:10 a=2uv31ZXIqnFu7xxH:21 a=dWEC-68j1cKklSy_:21 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117

There is a supplier of rivets in California I got mine from along with the 
rivets for the valve cover and other parts that needed to be riveted.  I 
will find one of the packages this evening and post it.

Leo

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jay
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats

Shocking.

A quick Google search:

jay

Does anybody know where you can get the rivets used to hold the seat frame 
to
the track.  Moss (US&UK) to do not show them, nor does the parts manual. 
Nut
and bolt foul the seat base or the track itself.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
------------------------

[email-masked]