Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Has anyone seen this?

From: Jay Fishbein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:54:16 -0500

$24,000?

Jay

On Feb 26, 2013, at 7:19 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Is this anyone on the list? 
> 
> http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3640622119.html 
> ------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Larry Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:05:23 -0600

No, $24,900.  But you could probably get him down to $24,000.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jay Fishbein
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:54 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Has anyone seen this?

$24,000?

Jay

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:45:15 -0600 cv=nvd/yrl/AfBi2AQBqU20c9D/6sbg7QzXyawrlrNqrV4= c=1 sm=0 a=MrsCbxm59dQA:10 a=X6EWi9_stYMA:10 a=pVMl2t813bUA:10 a=IkcTkHD0fZMA:10 a=C_IRinGWAAAA:8 a=b4KrJKo_AAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=pcLIrrrKAAAA:8 a=Mf1v_7_OAAAA:8 a=Yntsww7nzBxPy4gigqoA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=zsuS6wDXqTQA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=si9q_4b84H0A:10 a=ftFGBYpk1mUA:10 a=VgdHWzi9AekA:10 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117

I hate to break the news to everyone but the days of cheap bugeyes is slowly 
fading away... I donbt know how many of the people on here seen Iris but 
when I sold her I got 25K for her.  It was a premium price but if I hadn't 
got that price she would still be in the garage as it was the least I was 
going to take for her.  I think I could have gotten more if I had consigned 
with an auction house.  I had a deal lined up for a 1966 BJ8 (yea I know I 
crossed over to the dark side) but I wanted a car more suited to long 
distance drives.  Speaking of which I have another bugeye project that I am 
looking to get rid of if anyone is interested.  Nice body in primer 
(probably the most perfect bonnet I have ever seen besides an NOS one.  Lots 
of NOS parts and new parts along with loads of spares (basically all of the 
bugeye parts I had squirreled away.  Has 5 NEW wire wheels, all the parts 
for disc conversion and wire wheel change over.  The only rust in the tub is 
the lower parts of the A posts.  contact me off list if interested

Leo

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jay Fishbein
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:54 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Has anyone seen this?

$24,000?

Jay

------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Larry Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:56:20 -0600

Leo, I have never seen Iris, but I have heard about your car.  Given that, 
there is a difference between Iris and this car.  More power to you for 
getting 25K, but this owner would need a gun to match that.

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:45 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Has anyone seen this?

Leo

-----Original Message----- 
From: Jay Fishbein
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:54 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Has anyone seen this?

$24,000?

Jay

------------------------

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

[email-masked]