Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No Spridget Content - posting gun stuff on Ebay! Wow!

From: Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:40:18 -0800

I think they just have a problem with the words: "High Capacity" as that's
a catch phrase for everything evil in their very little world.
They cancelled it again, and here is what they wrote to me.
(It is hard to believe these people have a brain cell between the lot of
them)

"Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:
You stated, "The factory magazine is a high-capacity design that holds 2
rounds more compared to the standard factory magazine. The longer length is
what allows it to hold two additional rounds."
Because of our concern for the safety of our members and because of the
various state and Federal firearms laws, we have decided not to allow the
sale of certain firearms parts.

We realize that this is a frustrating thing to have your auction ended
again. You may relist provided that the magazine truly holds 10 rounds and
remove any statements that doubt that. Otherwise, please do not relist.

Magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds or less may be listed. However, the
capacity must be stated in the item description, or clearly visible within
the images used in the listing. If there are contradicting terms (i.e. 10
rounds or less is stated, but the image shows 15) these listings may also
be removed.

eBay prohibits the sale of magazines that accept more than 10 rounds,
typically referred to as "high capacity" magazines. These items may not be
sold, regardless of how they are described in the listing."

Rick (I must be an evil evil person) Bastedo

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:42 PM, Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I found I own a couple rare DE magazines so I want to sell them and add
> the proceeds to the RWA Midget rebuild fund.
> So I listed one on Ebay yesterday and then last night found the listing
> had been cancelled and removed.
> The person who removed the listing said it was due to a rules violation,
> the rule is that magazines can accept only 10 rounds or less.
> These are 10 round mags, as it is clearly stated in the listing title,
> body and pictures.
> So I called this morning, explained my point of view and the person on the
> phone looked at the listing and said they would send in an appeal.
> However it goes to the person who originally cancelled the listing.
> I've waited around all day and haven't heard from them, so I just put up a
> new ad.
> This time I removed the words "High Capacity" from the title,because
> apparently that phrase "kills babies".
> When did this country become a place where you couldn't say "High Capacity
> Magazine" unless you were talking about the removal of someones rights or
> about some evil SOB who kills little children, grandmothers and baby seals?
> Anyway, if you want to play along here it is: (until they remove it again)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190800006371
>
> Rick (HiCap) Bastedo
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:00:26 -0800

My new listing, can I be more clear that it only holds 10 or fewer?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190800086860

------------------------

[email-masked]