Subject: [Spridgets] New Web Site - some LBC

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 23:49:01 -0800

Hello Folks,

The preliminary version of our new web site is up.  The site is about our
hobbies which of course includes the Sprite, other cars that I have owned and
soon some of our other activities in addition to our travels. This site also
contains the log pages from our 2009 to 2011 travels along with a little
additional information.  This is just the early version of the site but we
would appreciate any comments - how does the site look, how easy is it to
navigate, does it sound interesting or any other comments, positive or
negative.  Also let me know if you would like to be notified when new
information has been added.  Like the old sites I will have a notify list.

The site is at:

http://www.gpsztwo.net

pronounced gypsy two

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive