Subject: [Spridgets] Original early Midget on ebay.

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 15:38:16 -0500

List I chatted with the owner of this early Midget on ebay today and yes it
is the original paint. Way out of my league $$$ but wish it was near by to
get some archival shots of it. He is not on the list but I gave him the
info if he is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ORIGINAL-1963-MkI-MG-Midget-Excellent-original-rare-condition-/330867844801?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4d0942a6c1#ht_962wt_1167

Lin
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:27:57 -0500

The car looks good, but isn't it missing the trim strip across the front of
the bonnet?

Sent from my keyboard

> info if he is interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ORIGINAL-1963-MkI-MG-Midget-Excellent-original
-rare-condition-/330867844801?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4d0942a6c1#ht_962wt_
1167
>
> Lin
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]