Subject: [Spridgets] Need some estimates of Spridget parts values

From: "Larry Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:29:15 -0600

I was forced recently to file multiple theft complaints against someone who
has stolen several Spridget parts from me.  The detective handling the case
has asked for values of parts that were stolen.  I would appreciate some input
from you on the values of:  #1 a complete set of working gauges from a 1972
Midget  #2 a windshield and frame from a 1972 Midget and #3 a metal bonnet
from a Bugeye.  I have a pretty good handle on the values of the rest of the
parts and the Bugeye car that he stole.

I gave the detective an initial guess at $200 for the gauges, another $200 for
the windshield and frame and about $1000 for a steel bonnet (minus a couple
hundred for a dented front right corner).

At least one of these parts went to another lister a few years ago.  I know
who it was, it will be interesting to see if he speaks up.  I know where
another went, too.  If anybody else has bought or was given parts from the
1972 Midget known as bMickeyb that David Lieb and Biff took on the Babe
Rally a few years back or from a Bugeye in WI that was being held waiting for
repair work by another WI lister, please let me know.  I am not interested in
causing you any trouble, but I need to know where the parts went and the
circumstances involved.  You will not be in any trouble whatsoever if you
speak up.  You did nothing wrong.

David Lieb, I know you had a nearly brand new clutch set-up that went missing
from that car, too.  If you or I find out where it went and who sent it there,
I will give you the name of the detective who is handling the case in the
event you want to take action, as well.

Anybody with information is welcome to contact me privately off list.  Again,
anybody who received parts is in no trouble at all as long as they are not in
collusion with the person that stole them from me and they cooperate in the
investigation.

Thanks,

Larry Daniels
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive