Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Hydraulic fluid and asphalt - no LBC

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:51:18 -0800 (PST)

As a British car owner I am astonished you have never had to deal with leaks
and spills up to now. ;^)

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

--- On Sat, 2/16/13, Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]> wrote:

List

Help needed - Last Thursday the local trash truck had a hydraulic line burst
dumping gallons of fluid on the asphalt street.  We are trying to determine
what problems, if any, we should be concerned about.  This is a private
street
an the upkeep and repairs comes out of our pockets.  The street is in
excellent condition.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 16:53:14 -0800

Drip pans, drip pans

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

street
------------------------

[email-masked]