Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 10 Books you should read regardless of the weather

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:19:23 -0700

"By Brooks too Broad for Leaping"  by Denise McCluggage.  It is 
basically a collection of
her essays from the days of "AutoWeek' being a newspaper, with the 
checkered helmet logo.

mjb.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:11:23 -0600

*be it found in a Hospital and/or Extended Care Facility and/or (again) *
**in a Hospital and/or Extended Care Facility and/or, etc. SHOULD be # 1 
ESPECIALLY on THIS List and I AM "ASHAMED" and I MEAN ASHAMED of EACH 
AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ! ! !*

Answer = http://tinyurl.com/af99del

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Ed
*
------------------------

[email-masked]