Subject: [Spridgets] I saw oil?!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 22:06:47 +0000 (UTC)

So I started my 74 up this evening for a planned MG meeting and happened to
look under the hood while she was running and it looked like I had oil coming
out of the hose that goes into the seperator onto the top of the separator.B 
I have never seen that before. It never overflowed or seeped down the back.B 
I first tightened the clamp at the seperator but that didint do anything.B  I
loosened it up pulled the hose off and all looked well so I put it back on and
went for a short drive.B  Don't see it anymore.B  Should I be concerned about
driving it like this for 45 min at 80mph on the highway each direction?B 
Never saw this before.

Ryan
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: charles christ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:40:38 -0800 (PST)

controlled seepage.  what you saw was a "ufo" and just keep looking under hood
from time to time.
remember these cars have a sense of humor.....

chuck

[email-masked]