Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 13:58:48 -0800 (PST)

Maybe the one you are thinking of is Hanson Rivet.  I used them also for my
valve cover plates.  They usually sell in the 100s or thousands of rivets, but
the salesman told me if I bought a bucking tool (10 bucks or so) he would send
me a dozen "samples" of different sizes close to what I needed.  That was ten
years ago.  I still have the tool and more rivets than I will need for the BN2
I am doing.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

www.hansonrivet.com

--- On Fri, 2/8/13, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats
To: "Jay" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Friday, February 8, 2013, 6:59 PM

There is a supplier of rivets in California I got mine from along with the
rivets for the valve cover and other parts that needed to be riveted.  I will
find one of the packages this evening and post it.

Leo

-----Original Message----- From: Jay
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Seats

What about an industrial supplier such as McMaster-Carr?

"Moss (US&UK) to do not show them"

Shocking.

A quick Google search:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#rivets/=le1mi4

And there are other suppliers.

http://www1.mscdirect.com/eCommerce/NavigationServlet/Fasteners-Adhesives/Riv
ets-Threaded-Inserts-Tools/Rivets-Threaded-Inserts-Sheet-Metal-Fasteners/_/N-
77dvt

http://www.bigflatsrivet.com/steel_rivets.html

jay

________________________________
From: Martyn Ridley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Fri, February 8, 2013 10:37:18 AM
Subject: [Spridgets] Seats

Does anybody know where you can get the rivets used to hold the seat frame to
the track.  Moss (US&UK) to do not show them, nor does the parts manual. Nut
and bolt foul the seat base or the track itself.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive