Subject: [Spridgets] New California Vintage License Plate program

From: "Dena & David Vrba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 12:34:16 -0800

Good news for California Listers to get period license plates for your car.

The CA DMV is orchestrating a preorder program for vintage California
license plates.  If they get 7500 prepaid applications ($50) by January 1,
2015 they will proceed with the program.  This appears to be a good
opportunity for classic car owners to get period correct plates for their
cars.  The link below is to the CA DMV website for ordering plates.
 
http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/newsrel/newsrel12/2012_20.htm

Not as good as the "real thing original plate" utilizing the YOM feature
available in CA but a lot cheaper than the $300 plus I spent to get "period"
on my '62 MKll.

David Vrba
Corona, CA
'62 Sprite MKll
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive