Subject: [Spridgets] what every spridget needs to be able to do

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:31:55 -0600 cv=x+HIeRt96z3OxH+mTNMT90tk2CJqdcFCb2V94NFekwU= c=1 sm=0 a=zNVno3TXJzQA:10 a=X6EWi9_stYMA:10 a=pVMl2t813bUA:10 a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=d-NZkT0aAAAA:8 a=-DmtK1hem2BJ3wKVZHkA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=HpAAvcLHHh0Zw7uRqdWCyQ==:117

Check this out http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=39089 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jeff Foster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 21:23:40 -0600

I'd never trust my car to go park itself. It may not be as picky about
it's parking spot as I am!

And for those who may not like/trust links to unknown sites the video
is actually on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN8MOrss40
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:23:34 -0500

Yikes!  No chance of anything going wrong there!

Sent from my keyboard

------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]