Subject: [Spridgets] for those of us that are flying low in our Spridgets

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 03:58:54 -0800

Bunnies taking toll on cars at Denver airport

Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:44:15 -0500 

DENVER (AP) - Silly rabbits.

The furry creatures are wreaking havoc on cars parked at Denver
International Airport by eating spark plug cables and other wiring.

To stop the problem, federal wildlife workers are removing at least 100
bunnies a month while parking companies install better fences and build
perches for predator hawks and eagles.

Airport spokeswoman Laura Coale says that out of 4.3 million parking
transactions in 2012, three claims were submitted for rodent or rabbit
damage, and none was submitted with a claim for towing.

KCNC-TV (http://tinyurl.com/awjoyne ) reports there's another way to stop
the damage that can cost thousands of dollars to repair.

Mechanics say coating the wires with fox or coyote urine can rob the rabbits
of their appetite. Fox urine can be purchased at many hunting shops.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Tncarnut1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 07:52:37 -0500

I can see it now... A sales kiosk at the lot entrance selling spritz bottles of fox pee with maybe a brief instructional video on how to apply it playing on continuous loop at large overhead monitors...

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

[email-masked] wrote:

[email-masked]

[email-masked]