Subject: [Spridgets] No Spridget Content - posting gun stuff on Ebay! Wow!

From: Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:42:54 -0800

I found I own a couple rare DE magazines so I want to sell them and add the
proceeds to the RWA Midget rebuild fund.
So I listed one on Ebay yesterday and then last night found the listing had
been cancelled and removed.
The person who removed the listing said it was due to a rules violation,
the rule is that magazines can accept only 10 rounds or less.
These are 10 round mags, as it is clearly stated in the listing title, body
and pictures.
So I called this morning, explained my point of view and the person on the
phone looked at the listing and said they would send in an appeal.
However it goes to the person who originally cancelled the listing.
I've waited around all day and haven't heard from them, so I just put up a
new ad.
This time I removed the words "High Capacity" from the title,because
apparently that phrase "kills babies".
When did this country become a place where you couldn't say "High Capacity
Magazine" unless you were talking about the removal of someones rights or
about some evil SOB who kills little children, grandmothers and baby seals?
Anyway, if you want to play along here it is: (until they remove it again)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190800006371

Rick (HiCap) Bastedo
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:43:32 -0800 (PST)

Rick,
    Go back to eBay and search M1 Carbine magazine.  All of them are called 10
round magazines, the ProMag 10 rounders (actual 10 round mag), 15 and 30 round
mags are called 10 rounders.  Anyone that owns an M1 Carbine can tell.  eBay
people are not "gun people".  As long as you say "10 rounds", they will list
it.  Same thing with other guns too.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

--- On Mon, 2/18/13, Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]> wrote:

My new listing, can I be more clear that it only holds 10 or fewer?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190800086860
------------------------

[email-masked]