Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car shipping

From: Gerard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:53:30 -0800

I had great results shipping a Morris Minor to Spokane with these people.
Quick response, good communication, very reasonable rates and no issues on
pickup or delivery. I even lucked out and got a closed carrier for the open
carrier price.

Contact Stephanie at:

[email-masked]

Gerard

On Jan 30, 2013, at 11:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:25:23 -0500
> From: Tncarnut1 <[email-masked]>
> To: Edward Perez <[email-masked]>, Rick Fisk
> 	<[email-masked]>,	"[email-masked]"
> 	<[email-masked]>
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car shipping
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Oh crap... thanks Edward. I did in fact mean Allied... I apologize to any
Atlas folks or fans out there! Glad I wrote the 'orange' part of that
message!
>
> David Booker
>
>> From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
>
> Edward Perez <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> "Stay away from the Orange truck people!"
>
> I thought Atlas was blue and Allied
> was orange?B  Just sayin'....
>
>
>
> Edward Perez
> Summerville, SC
> 78 Midget (1275)
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Billy J." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:58:46 -0600

I've had this 1973 project car for about 4 years but I've been without 
an income for the past few years and won't be able to complete it 
anytime soon.

This car was given to my father by one of his customers and sat behind 
his shop for awhile. The previous owner said that the car was running 
when they stopped driving it. I brought it home and started working on it.

The car was complete when I got it except for a battery. Belts, hoses, 
tires, exhaust, folding top cloth and seat upholstery are in bad 
condition. I had the wheels sandblasted and repainted, and bought new 
tires and tubes. I bought another pair of seats that had good 
upholstery, some replacement carpet pieces and some spare tailights and 
such. I took a lot of photographs of my disassembly so I could get the 
wires and linkages and so forth back in place. The photos dont show the 
hood but I have the hood and grille inside my house.

I discovered that the engine would not rotate so I eventually pulled the 
engine out and disassembled it. I found water on top of a couple of the 
pistons and they were frozen in the cylinders. My plan was to either 
bore the block and buy oversize rings and pistons, or find another block 
and buy new standard pistons.

The car is in my garage in Dallas. Email me off list if you have 
questions or want more information or photos. I don't know what a proper 
price is but I'll start at $500 OBRO.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Cars/Dsc_0016b.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/bjd70/Cars/Dsc_0014b.jpg
------------------------

[email-masked]