Subject: [Spridgets] Bob Kitterer's Bugeye video interview

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:14:09 -0500

I got my video the other day called It's All About The Car- 1960 Austin
Healey Sprite the Amazon link is below. I also wrote a comment for it, and
I want to know Bob why haven't we seen you in daytime drama or motion
picture? You have stage presence Bob you look so natural and you are in
California perhaps a new career.....wink.

The video was crisp and clean and Bobs Bugeye looked great although I would
have liked to see more video time. My question to Bob is do you think the
color came out correctly in the video as i always thought the Nevada Beige
was darker than white which it looked like in most of the shots.

You mentioned in a previous email that there were some errors can you
explain? Also can you send me a picture of the car showing the color
correctly? I am assuming that was your first wife who helped you with the
car by doing the interior and putting thousands of miles on it. Cool story.
Lin

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HW7MJ8/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive