Subject: [Spridgets] The Bathroom Remodeling Project Must Have Been a Success.

From: James Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:53:42 -0800 (PST)

Let's hope my wife feels the same after I break the news to her about the BE
Project I'm going to drag home and already put a substantial deposit down on
it..
 
Only mine is a complete Kitchen and a Bath Remodel. 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:12:26 +0000 (UTC)

One time the UPS driver made the mistake of delivering parts to my neighbor.
When the neighbor delivered them to my house, the wife and I were in the
middle of a conversation on remodeling the kitchen. Me taking the position the
kitchen did not need remodeling. Guess what I did the next few months?

----- Original Message -----

From: "James Gruber" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:53:42 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] The Bathroom Remodeling Project Must Have Been
aB B B B B B B B Success.

B 

[email-masked]

---

From: James Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:34:13 -0800 (PST)

Allen,
 
I totally understand.We redid a lake cottage all last winter. 6 year
old cnder block cottage w 2 car block garage. No love shown to ths place for a
long time. New ceiling in the great room with 8" pine tongue and groove, 140
14" bords to stain and lacquer. Now looks fabuous. No insulation so studded
out all walls, insulation, drywallnew electrical, new plumbing, new kitchen
cabinets, paint and finish, all new trim and interior doors, well you know the
drill.Lots of money and the place looks fabulous.  However, Busy my '8 Sprit
got less than 100 miles on him all last year. Refurbishing tasks on the back
burner.
 
Now we are on to kitchen. Old floor is out, new underlayment in I
contracted that job and glad I did.I ordered new hardwood last night and that
comes next weekend. All new appliances are awaiting delivery and she is down
to final countertop choices, all expensive. Cabinet doors to be refaced and
painted white. And the list goes on.
 
I will let her know after kitchen is
done and before bathroom starts that I bought a Bugeye. I know it won't go
well but project will be self funding once I get Bugsy my '68 Sprite sold. As
my son-in-law told her unsolicited  few weeks ago, "You know Mom you need to
let him buy that car, it's only fair.." Thanks Mike.      
To: James Gruber <[email-masked]> 
Cc:
[email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:12 AM
Subject: Re:
[Spridgets] The Bathroom Remodeling Project Must Have Been a Success.

One
time the UPS driver made the mistake of delivering parts to my neighbor. When
the neighbor delivered them to my house, the wife and I were in the middle of
a conversation on remodeling the kitchen. Me taking the position the kitchen
did not need remodeling. Guess what I did the next few months?

________________________________

From: "James Gruber"
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, January
24, 2013 5:53:42 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] The Bathroom Remodeling Project Must
Have Been a        Success.

Let's hope my wife feels the same after I break
the news to her about the BE
Project I'm going to drag home and already put a
substantial deposit down on
it..
 
Only mine is a complete Kitchen and a Bath
Remodel. 
------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]