Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 engine upgrade with a 5 speed trans swap

From: Andrew Flaws <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:08:11 -0600

Dear Spridget-request mailman and its readers,

I am looking to have a 67' 1275 engine rebuilt to street prepared specs,
but don't exactly know which direction to go as far as who I could have
rebuild the engine, and what exactly has/needs to be done to the engine to
achieve this.

At the same time I would like to swap my 4-speed with the proper 5-speed
transmission. I have been told that the 210 Datsun transmission was the
appropriate one but is beginning to be hard to come by. Any suggestions?

I am just looking for some good insight and knowledge, along with
any recommendations to shops that could help me with this.

Thanks,

Andrew Flaws
68 Sprite
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Spruck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:26:37 -0500

On 1/22/2013 9:08 PM, Andrew Flaws wrote:
Andrew:

I don't know where you are located, but I would personally recommend 
Mitch Bressler. Mitch was the engine builder and chief mechanic for Jon 
Stamps Racing and has built an engine for me and for many of the 
southeast vintage and SCCA racers. He has taken over the business. 
Contact him at (770) 318-8661or [email-masked] in Villa Rica, GA.

Bob

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:03:14 -0800 (PST)

Where are you located?
 
There are a lot of great shops in USA.
 
Vigil

--- On Tue, 1/22/13, Andrew Flaws <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Andrew Flaws <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] 1275 engine upgrade with a 5 speed trans swap
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tuesday, January 22, 2013, 6:08 PM

Thanks,

Andrew Flaws
68 Sprite
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]