Subject: [Spridgets] Little Frankie 5 update

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:13:11 -0500

H Spridgeteers,
I saw Frankie 4 last week when he stopped by and I was very surprised that
little Frankie 5 had to have a shunt put in for 3x a day antibiotics for 3
more weeks. So even though the little guy is home and finally had a
Christmas he is still going through some uncomfortable stuff to continue to
get well.

Frankie 4 was bumped off the list the last time there was a hickup on the
server and hasn't had time to get back on as he has been really busy.
Therefore just a thought maybe some of you would like to send a card or
even more to the little guy to let Frankie 4 & his lovely wife Jen know we
here at the list that his dad helped develop know we are thinking of them.
I know Frankie 4 will be really busy this summer with extra work as their
insurance does not cover even half of the bill which I would imagine is
well over 100K or perhaps 200K. I plan to hire him to paint Pinky as he is
the best around and could use the cash. I know he has been taking classes
for mill & lathe and now has both industrial mill & lathe so if you need
something made maybe offer the work to him?

Prayers of a 100% recovery for both little Frankie 5 and the stress his
parents Frankie 4 & Jen are going through is also in order : ) I don't have
his address handy but his dad's is on the Spritenut website Ed has so
kindly made: http://www.spritenut.com/. So I'm sure being Diane Frank 3's
widow can deliver being she is around the corner.

Best wishes for good health and happiness for all
Linda
62 California Sprite Pinky
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive