Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 14:55:00 -0800

A PCV would be fairly universal. They are open in one direction and closed
in the other. Just the plumbing on either end to deal with.  Bill in Oregon
=============================
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Ambrose
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 11:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

Greetings,

The PCV valve on my son's Midget fell apart while underway. We're 
missing various interior bits. Moss isn't expecting any whole valve 
assemblies in until the end of December. Does anyone have a spare they 
might part with at a reasonable price?

Or...can anyone suggest a substitute PCV valve that I might get from our 
friends at NAPA?

Thanks,
Dave Ambrose
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bill L <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 06:34:48 -0800

Hello David,

     Paul A. bought one at NAPA that fit into the threads of the
     manifold. Came right out of that with a rubber hose to the canister on the front
     cover, no other breather at all. Worked just fine on my 1098.

-- 
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:[email-masked]
 
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
 
      * "I can't eat any more of this bitter herb," said Tom ruefully.
------------------------

[email-masked]