Subject: [Spridgets] Can anyone help this gentleman?

From: Jim Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:47:08 -0600

I suspect we'd all like to see this movie if it is still available
digitally somewhere...  Even Cecil Kimber would smile!

Cheers!!
Jim

********************************************************************8888
I recently viewed part of a MG promo silent film made in the 1920's about a
couple in Britain going to the MG factory to pick up their new automobile.
The film was bout 1 hr long, black and white.

Do you or anyone in the Club have a link to this film.

I have owned a Bugeye sprite since in 1962..sheewh..... 50 years.  Lots of
history there.

Mike Kiester
[email-masked]
580-255-4020

-- 
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Sprite-Midget Club USA <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>
High Plains Youth Hockey <http://www.highplainsyouthhockey.org>
Dodge City Trail of Fame <http://www.DodgeCityTrailofFame.org>
Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology <http://www.EJSSM.org>
Yup.  I stay plenty busy!!
[email-masked]
 "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the
public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate
promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because
of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a
dictatorship, then a monarchy."                                   -  Alexis
de Tocqueville -
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive