Subject: [Spridgets] NOT LBC Looking for a rear bumper 65-67 VW bus

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:24:06 -0500

Well it can't hurt to ask : )
I have a 67 bus but the rear bumper has a pull. It looks like they used a
strap on the bumper to pull it so both the top and the rear have a bend in
the metal. I hear I can heat it with my torch and then using the sandy
ground hammer it back. But I thought I'd ask if anyone has some leads
because you never know. Or know of a good metal worker in NJ area.

I'd take front & rear if available or any other VW parts.

Thanks
Lin
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Bud Osbourne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 11:56:33 -0500

Lin,
Have you tried putting a want ad in the Vintage VW Club of America
magazine/newsletter?  I'm no longer a member, so I haven't been keeping up
with how the club is doing.  However, I assume the club is still healthy and
active.  Worth a try.
Also, for future reference, have you ever attended the Ski Round Top swap
meet, in September?  It's all pre-'75 (?) air-cooled Porsche and VW stuff.
I've never been able to attend, for one reason or another, but I understand
it's a really good event and is growing larger each year.

Bud Osbourne

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Linda Grunthaner
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 11:24 AM
To: Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] NOT LBC Looking for a rear bumper 65-67 VW bus

Thanks
Lin
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]