Subject: [Spridgets] Dear Asshole, ...........

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 06:28:25 -0500

OK now that I have your attention, I bought this book titled "Dear Asshole
101 Tear-Out Letters to the Morons who muck up your life" yesterday for a
friends of mine (our school gym teacher) who's mom's house was swimming in
Super Storm Sandy. I wanted to cheer him up while cleaning & repairing the
house and spent 1 hr tracking down the best book and believe me this one is
the BEST as I laughed my ass off in the store and everyone was looking at
me while they were pissed off waiting in an extremely long line. This is a
must read it will totally make you happy as the sassy writers use their
words so well without all cursing, but some when needed.....wink.

The Barnes and Nobel only had the one copy as I was ready to buy out their
stock and mail them out to all my friends who have the same wacky sense of
humor as I do. So I'll just have to them online : )

So while you are waiting for your book to arrive safely in your Christmas
stocking go to the author's websites and have a few laughs.

http://www.pophangover.com/
http://foodnetworkhumor.com/

Merry Christmas,
Linda & Pinky (62 Deep Pink Sprite)
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive