Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Terrible X-Mas Trip......Please Help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:24:52 -0500 (EST)

Can one of the listers tell him his e-mail a/c has been hacked!

In a message dated 10/12/2012 15:46:51 Coordinated Universal Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I'm writing this Email with Tears rolling Down my Cheeks,  Am Presently 
here in Philippines(Manila) for a X-Mas vacation to visit a  resort and got 
mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel  where i lodged. All 
cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.I've  been to the embassy and 
the Police here but they're not helping issues  at all,my flight leaves today 
and I'm having problems settling the hotel  bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the  hotel. I will 
Appreciate if you can loan me the Money or anything you  can afford for now 
because am really freaked out. Please am hanging on  for a Response from you so 
that i can let you know how to get the money  to me.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:19:05 -0500 (EST)

I dunno you could have answered all our questions and paid for your  
Christmas!

In a message dated 10/12/2012 23:29:12 Coordinated Universal Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Sorry  everyone!  What a pain

Sent from my iPhone
------------------------

[email-masked]