Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Octane

From: "JeffG-Mail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 19:37:14 -0600

Hey John,  How big was the hole in the piston??? Or should I ask Rick??
LOL
Jeff Kelly

-----Original Message----- 
From: John Deikis
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Octane

The factor is detonation. Don't ask Rick Fisk how I know.
--JohnD

>At the very high RPMs in racing, is it really advantageous to use
slower-burning gas - a  timing thing?  Or is there some other factor in
effect?
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked] 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 22:52:04 -0500

No holes, but it looked like Thor had been in there hammering.  :-)

Sent from my keyboard

On Dec 5, 2012, at 8:37 PM, "JeffG-Mail" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> -----Original Message----- From: John Deikis
------------------------

[email-masked]