Subject: Re: [Spridgets] good howto info

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 09:51:41 -0500

Thanks Dean.  Lot's of good stuff there.

One tip I learned recently involves drilling through stainless steel.  Once in
a while at work I have to drill holes in stainless steel cabinets to mount
various things.  Always hated it because the stainless is hard and quickly
dulls a good bit.  Cutting oil never seemed to help.  I was on a job and had
to mount some stainless cabinets.   I was bemoaning the fact that drilling
stainless was hard and the customer who was standing there said "Use dish
soap".  He went and got a bottle of Dawn dish soap and we used it as a cutting
lube.  Worked like a charm!  It makes the stainless drill like mild steel.  I
now have a bottle on my truck.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

On Dec 9, 2012, at 12:56 AM, "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I stumbled upon this website last night.
>
> http://www.knucklebusterinc.com/features/category/how-to/
>
> The guy is into motorcycles, but these scans and PDF's regarding
> sheet metal, lathes, welding, etc. are PRICELESS.
>
> Scroll to the bottom and keep hitting previous, there are many pages.
>
> I downloaded everything and loaded it up on my tablet.
> ------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 12:27:28 -0600

<< On 12/9/2012 8:51 AM, Rick Fisk wrote:

  He went and got a bottle of Dawn dish soap and ... >>

So did it dawned on him you NEEDED help, Rick ? ?

Anon
------------------------

[email-masked]