Subject: [Spridgets] Pad Decoration Ideas..... !!

From: WFO Herb <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:13:58 -0800

These are great 'car guy' ideas.
If the photos don't come through, e-mail me direct.
Herb

THIS IS HOW A MANS HOUSE SHOULD LOOK?
(Check out the "silverware")!

N S Ramesh

Training Specialist, Lab / TQM
Al-Jubail Petrochemical Company
A SABIC Affiliate
P.O Box 10084
Jubail Industrial City 31961
Saudi Arabia
T +966 (3) 357 6574
E
[email-masked]*<http://us.mc1812.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Rame
[email-masked]>

--------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachments are for authorized use by the intended
recipient(s) only. They may contain proprietary material or confidential
information and/or be subject to legal privilege. They should not be
copied, disclosed to, or used by any other party.
If you have reason to believe that you are not one of the intended
recipients of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by reply
e-mail and immediately delete this e-mail and any of its attachments. Thank
you.
------------------------------------------------------------
The information transmitted is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon
this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company.
------------------------------------------------------------

--
The only people worth getting even with are those who have helped you. *-
 Anonymous*

Here is an Important Message for anyone who receives this email:  If you
forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which
includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not
wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the
history helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being
propagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.

No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numerous
electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful,
biodegradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees
that supports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of
Americans. Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in
America today than we had 100 years ago.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 04:17:02 -0600

_/*BESIDES*/_ what follows below Herb, do you realize you just sent 
out _*ONE THOUSAND /(1000)/*_ "Invites" ??  You _/*INSANE*/_ ? ! ? ! ?

<< On 12/13/2012 10:13 PM, WFO Herb wrote:

... e-mail me direct.  >>

Now for why I am_/*PISSED*/_  !

1]  you sent a *BCC* to _/*MY*/_ List which auto-generates a 
'bounce-9issa' which "I" have to handle --- having ZERO desire to do 
so = *EXTRA* friggin mail ! !
2] you sent *PICS* to MJBs List (Spridgets) which ALSO auto-generates 
a [email-masked] = EXTRA mail for Mark which I am 
relatively sure HE does not want/need ! !
3]  "_/*Ed's Ass"*/_ ? ? ?   gessh, lame AND degrading <G> <G> !

Me

PS: _*YES*_, I realize I have *NOT* edited my "Reply All:" just so 
*YOU* get TWO (2) :
*ONE (1)* via 9issa and *ONE (1)* *DIRECTLY* to you _/*<VBFEG>*/_ = _/*
FRIGGIN ENJOY !*/_
------------------------

[email-masked]