Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye For Sale in SC

From: "Willis, Ben" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 16:22:32 -0500

All,

Please excuse this interruption....

I am selling my beloved Bugeye and wanted to see if anyone on the list was
interested. You can see current pictures of the restored car in my photo album
here: http://s719.beta.photobucket.com/user/telnetmanta/library/Bugeye

If interested please contact me off list for additional details or you can see
the AD that I have posted on the BCF classifieds.

Thanks!
Ben in SC

ANDERSON SCHOOL DISTRICT FIVE NOTICE: This email may contain business related
information that is
PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL. If you have received this email in error, this does
not
constitute permission to examine, copy or distribute the accompanying
material.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately or
call 864-260-5000.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive