Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Copper Head Gasket

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:35:03 -0600

<< On 12/11/2012 8:05 AM, Brad Fornal wrote:

Peter, Ed, or anyone know where I can get a copper head gasket? I think mine has blown between #2 and #3, and want to put one in that is a bit stronger than the usual items. >>

Brad, the REAL question is "Why did it blow ??" ? ?
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:43:27 -0800

http://tinyurl.com/cfqhrk8

=====================================================
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brad Fornal
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:06 AM
To: Spridget list; Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Copper Head Gasket

Peter, Ed, or anyone know where I can get a copper head gasket? I think
mine has blown between #2 and #3, and want to put one in that is a bit
stronger than the usual items.

Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]