Subject: [Spridgets] Heat shield braces

From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:03:42 -0500

I'm trying to determine where the rear (firewall side) brace to the 
carb heat shield fastens to the engine or transmission. I've got the 
front one OK, but I need to fabricate the rear brace so . . . where 
does it attach to the engine or wherever?
Thanks

Tim Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jay <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:21:08 -0800 (PST)

This is not a direct answer to your question but if you go to page 123 of this 
pdf you can at least see a factory illustration of the brackets.

http://www.spridgetguru.com/TchIndx17_files/AKD3513.pdf

 jay

________________________________
From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Mon, December 17, 2012 1:03:55 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Heat shield braces

I'm trying to determine where the rear (firewall side) brace to the carb heat 
shield fastens to the engine or transmission. I've got the front one OK, but I 
need to fabricate the rear brace so . . . where does it attach to the engine or 
wherever?
Thanks
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Tim Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 13:40:43 -0500

Thanks guys! I've got the info I need. Great help - again!

Tim Collins
------------------------

[email-masked]