Subject: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

From: David Ambrose <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 11:22:54 -0800

Greetings,

The PCV valve on my son's Midget fell apart while underway. We're 
missing various interior bits. Moss isn't expecting any whole valve 
assemblies in until the end of December. Does anyone have a spare they 
might part with at a reasonable price?

Or...can anyone suggest a substitute PCV valve that I might get from our 
friends at NAPA?

Thanks,
Dave Ambrose
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dean Swanson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 13:04:21 -0500

The one I was told to get (from a list member) was a CARQUEST PN 78074.

I have never actually tried it, but the box is empty...

-----Original Message-----

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Need a PCV valve

Hello David,

     Paul A. bought one at NAPA that fit into the threads of the
     manifold. Came right out of that with a rubber hose to the canister on
the front
     cover, no other breather at all. Worked just fine on my 1098.

-- 
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:[email-masked]
 
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
 
      * "I can't eat any more of this bitter herb," said Tom ruefully.
------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]