Subject: [Spridgets] Rally Stopwatches

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:13:21 -0500

Explain to me (and others on the list)

How are rally stopwatches used?
Why are there usually two and why are there two diferent kinds of
stopwatches?
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 08:25:32 -0500 (EST)

The boards with 3 watches were for Motorsport and often had a bar integral  
to the board that allowed all the watches to be started or stopped at  
once.  For example to record every lap time you'd need a minimum of 2  watches.
 
Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 30/12/2012 11:03:02 Coordinated Universal Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I've  seen these boards
with three watches in the  1950's.
------------------------

[email-masked]