Subject: [Spridgets] New Year 2013

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:11:16 -0800 (PST)

I wish everyone a Happy New Year filled with many fond memories and friends. 
Myself, I will piloting a 9000 ton train from Los Angeles to Barstow,
California when the clock strikes midnight.  Nothing new to me, but it sure
keeps me out of trouble.  Good luck tp all in the next year.
Mike MacLean
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 23:28:42 -0600

<< On 12/31/2012 11:11 PM, Michael MacLean wrote:
> but it sure keeps me out of trouble. >>

Can't "steer" ya wrong there, Mike !

Anon
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Mike MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 22:05:39 -0800

As we say on the railroad, all an engineer needs to know is "ahead, back up
and stop".  Steering is easy, it goes like it's on rails. ;^)
Mike MacLean

-----Original Message-----
From: " Just Brits  Shop" <[email-masked]>
Sent: b12/b31/b2012 9:29 PM
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] New Year 2013

Anon
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]