Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car Covers

From: "Jim F" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:24:06 -0500

Hi Kristi,

I have a few Antique cars and have had good luck with California Car Covers 
as a brand, I don't know if they have one to fit a spridget because my 
Bugeye is not ready for a cover yet. Heck, it's not even ready to paint.

Jim F.
32 Ford coupe
41 Ford Pickup
50 Mercury Sled
60 VW Beetle

-----Original Message----- 
From: Kristi & Lambert
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:12 PM
To: Spridget List
Subject: [Spridgets] Car Covers

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season this year.  Lambert and I
are in need of new car covers for our Midgets again.  We have purchased the
Wolf Car covers and they seem to deteriorate quite fast.  Does anyone have a
cover that they have bought that they absolutely love?  We are just trying 
to
figure out what may be the better ones out there vs the crap ones :-)

Thanks,

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2805 / Virus Database: 2637/5992 - Release Date: 12/28/12 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 10:29:43 -0800

This did not seem to go through the first time, if it did sorry for the repeat.

You may want to try www.bigskycarcovers.com and look at the Covercraft product line.  Many vintage car folks here use to get their covers from North Coast a local company which closed it's doors five years or so back.  I have not personally used Big Sky  but when a number of folks here have.  As far as I know they are pleased with the product.  

Bob and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes

On Dec 28, 2012, at 3:12 PM, Kristi & Lambert wrote:

> cover that they have bought that they absolutely love?  We are just trying to
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> 
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Ron Soave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 15:10:21 -0600

I've had Big Sky covers for 3 vehicles, and I wouldn't go elsewhere. I had one
custom made fort Lotus 18 years ago (Lord, I'm old) and I still use it for an
outdoor ill-fitting tarp on an old BMW. I currently have an Evolution (4, I
think) that I am very happy with.

Best, and happy New Year to all.

Ron

On Dec 29, 2012, at 12:29 PM, Bob Kitterer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> You may want to try www.bigskycarcovers.com and look at the Covercraft
product line.  Many vintage car folks here use to get their covers from North
Coast a local company which closed it's doors five years or so back.  I have
not personally used Big Sky  but when a number of folks here have.  As far as
I know they are pleased with the product.
to
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Lester <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 17:52:37 -0700

I've used Covercraft, I mean it keeps the rain and bird poo off.

Lester

On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Ron Soave <[email-masked]> wrote:

>>> Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season this year.  Lambert
and
> I
>>> Wolf Car covers and they seem to deteriorate quite fast.  Does anyone
have
> a
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]