Subject: [Spridgets] NLBC Gerry Anderson RIP

From: EASTJONES alan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:28:05 +0000

http://tinyurl.com/cl4tu2y ' Anything can happen in the next half hour'
R.I.P. Gerry, His programmes were an influential part of my childhood and
probably influenced my interest in all thing mechanical, Thunderbirds are
go  F.A.B.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:28:54 -0500 (EST)

I was 9 years old when Joe 90 was on TV.  I think I prefer Captain  Scarlet 
to Thunderbirds though we have box sets of Joe 90, Captain Scarlet,  
Thunderbirds and UFO (both series).  You see some of the programmes and  realise 
he was years ahead of his time with some ideas.
 
Weslake-Monza 1330
 
In a message dated 27/12/2012 11:28:20 Coordinated Universal Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:31:59 -0500

Big influnece on me too.  Thunderbirds and especially the U.F.O series.

-----Original Message-----
From: EASTJONES alan
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 6:28 AM
Subject: [Spridgets] NLBC Gerry Anderson RIP

http://tinyurl.com/cl4tu2y ' Anything can happen in the next half hour'
R.I.P. Gerry, His programmes were an influential part of my childhood and
probably influenced my interest in all thing mechanical, Thunderbirds are go
F.A.B.
------------------------

[email-masked]