Subject: [Spridgets] Question about VB dashes

From: Jody Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 10:57:18 -0700

Hey folks,

I'm hoping someone can answer my question. I'm looking at the Dash
Face Replacement listed in the VB catalog. By their diagram I cannot
tell if it's a vinyl & pad that installs over the steel dash or it's a
complete steel dash.

Has anyone ever ordered/looked at one? The vinyl dash I'm working on
needs to be completely refaced.

Jody

-- 
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive