Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Neat VW bus...

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:53:46 -0600

Pictures Peter, PICTURES ! ! ! !
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Peter Caldwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:08:00 -0600

No Ed, NO! ! ! !

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:17:50 -0600

<< On 11/29/2012 10:08 AM, Peter Caldwell wrote:

         No Ed, NO! ! ! ! >>

L'dMAO at above, Peter ! ! !    THANKS ! ! !

Since I somewhat have Listers' "attention, "I" would like to ask a 
favour" ;-) >>

PLEASE 'Edit' your "Reply All:" ! ! !

In this case, I received TWO (2) of Peter's reply; and the "Subject: 
Re: [Spridgets] Coopers Yellow labels" yielded FIVE (5) dups (that I 
-or anyone else<G>- received ! ! !
It only adds a second or two to EDIT the "To:" or "CC to:" ! ! !

Ref the "Coopers..." message, Jody got THREE (3) 'extras' and Rick F. 
TWO 'extras'.

I realize (and KNOW :-D ) some of you are just saying "Use the Delete 
key, Ed! and yes I could BUT in trying to do so I HAVE deleted a wrong 
Posts ! ! ! THAT becomes a PITA.

T.I.A. ! ! !

Ed
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 20:09:13 -0500

Sounds like he's running EFI, so this was the easy way out, just yank the
whole harness from the donor & take the gauges too.

The only problem is that it sounds like it might be the 2.9L Cologne engine,
which is a piece of crap.  Cracks heads, poor lube to the top end.

If it's the 4.0L then he is OK. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Caldwell
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 10:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Spridgets] Neat VW bus...

... thought I'd share. A long-time customer just came in to pickup CV 
boots for his VW Bus pickup, which are cool on their own.

His, however, has a Ford Ranger V6 in the back. Cramped but neat 
installation.  The real curiosity to me was his dashboard....

As the Ford required all of the electronic dashboard gimickry, and he 
wanted to retain the stock dash, he installed the Ford dash crap 
under the pickup bed, and installed a back-up camera that plays to a 
small screen velcroed to the dash!
------------------------

[email-masked]