Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

From: Bill Gilroy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 13:39:04 -0600

Since I am no longer on the east coast I have been following this via the
web.  Look what I found,
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B3&Date=20121030&Category=MULTI
MEDIA02&ArtNo=310300077&Ref=PH&nclick_check=1 All my family is ok, only thing
that is unknown is my niece and her husband own a couple of shops on LBI.
They cant get on the island until Thursday. -g Sent from Windows Mail
 > From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:22:31 -0400
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things?  No LBC
>
> I have no idea how much rain we got, but the power went off about 4 PM
Monday and it is now officially cold and dark in our house. The first night
was fun, DVD's in the laptop, Wine, candles and cheese in the still warm
house. The second night was a pain, we headed out to get a shower at the Step
Son's and a warm meal. PECO says they hope to get power back in the AM. No
generators to be had and no D cell batteries either.  Zero rated sleeping bags
on the water bed keeps us warm, and the hot tub lid blew open and filled with
leaves. I can see the third night being a major PITA. The rechargeable 18v
Lithium batteries are failing and HD has them for $100
>
> No trees down or damage, so I guess we would be considered lucky.
>
> But we made it.
>
> Larry
>
>
>
> On Oct 30, 2012, at 13:22 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> > How are all you East Coast guys?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Weslake-Monza 1330
> > England
> > Uk
> > ------------------------
> >
> > [email-masked]
> >
> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> >
> > Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> > Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
> ------------------------
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Paul Herder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 16:34:45 -0500

Here is a shorter version of that URL:

http://tinyurl.com/cvzhqkh

Note:  Third picture in is of Frank Clarici's wife Diane!

My sister and mother live ~ 20 miles northwest of Toms River and had no
damage.  Sister was without power for a day but my mother's electric was on
the entire time (and only a block from my sister's place in the same
sub-division.)

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill Gilroy
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 2:39 PM
To: Larry Macy; Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] East coast guys - how are things? No LBC

 Since I am no longer on the east coast I have been following this via the
web.  Look what I found,
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=B3&Date=20121030&Category=MULT
I
MEDIA02&ArtNo=310300077&Ref=PH&nclick_check=1 All my family is ok, only
thing that is unknown is my niece and her husband own a couple of shops on
LBI.
They cant get on the island until Thursday. -g Sent from Windows Mail  >
From: [email-masked]
Monday and it is now officially cold and dark in our house. The first night
was fun, DVD's in the laptop, Wine, candles and cheese in the still warm
house. The second night was a pain, we headed out to get a shower at the
Step Son's and a warm meal. PECO says they hope to get power back in the AM.
No generators to be had and no D cell batteries either.  Zero rated sleeping
bags on the water bed keeps us warm, and the hot tub lid blew open and
filled with leaves. I can see the third night being a major PITA. The
rechargeable 18v Lithium batteries are failing and HD has them for $100
------------------------

[email-masked]