Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye Project, Wheels, Pistons and more for sale

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:12:01 -0500

Larry I am sad to hear of your increasing health problems.
I hope things turn to the better.  If there is something we can do to help
let us know.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Larry Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:04:14 -0600

Thanks, Dean.  Other than selling this project off, there isn't much else to 
be done.

...unless you are good at dealing with insurance companies.  One of the 
surgeries that I need can only be done at one hospital in the whole state 
and the insurance company is balking at that because they aren't cheap. 
Grrr.

Larry

-----Original Message----- 
From: Dean Hedin
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:12 PM
To: 'Larry Daniels' ; 'Spridgets List'
Subject: RE: [Spridgets] Bugeye Project, Wheels, Pistons and more for sale

[email-masked]