Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye fire recovery

From: Glen Byrns <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:06:30 -0800

Here's a link to the photos of Bugsy's recovery from our August garage fire.

http://alturl.com/ty3se

>From totaled out by the insurance co. to  fully restored and running great.
Three months, now it's time to drive!
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:26:03 -0800 (PST)

Amazing Glen!  What a lot of work.  It looks better than ever. 
Mike MacLean

--- On Thu, 11/22/12, Glen Byrns <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Glen Byrns <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Bugeye fire recovery
To: "spridget list" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2012, 9:06 PM

http://alturl.com/ty3se

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 17:58:46 -0500

Maybe if I set my Bugeye on fire it would be easier to get it done.  :-)

Nice job Glen!

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

------------------------

[email-masked]