Subject: [Spridgets] Fuel Sender testing

From: Jody Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:11:31 -0700

Hi Folks,

I've been watching emails cross the list, and I already know some of
you from other mailing lists/forums. For those I've not met before,
Hi!

I'm presently working on a '69 Austin Healey sprite. Right now I'm
finishing up the fuel system restoration. I want to test the sending
unit that came on the car. What's the Empty - Full range I should be
testing for with my meter?

Thanks in advance!
Jody

-- 
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1969 Austin Healey Sprite
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire                       1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive