Subject: [Spridgets] Beware of the next storm Wednesday!!

From: Jim Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 16:18:18 -0500

My good friends in Jersey, downstate New York and Long Island as well as
Delaware, Connecticut and that general area...

I don't know if your local Radio/TV media are onto this yet, but on Tuesday
night through Wednesday another Nor'easter is going to track right along
the coast from Cape Hatteras north and just off shore through Cape Cod.  It
will bring wind and rain and possibly another storm surge.

This storm isn't nearly as strong as Sandy was, but then many of you are
still reeling from Sandy and ill prepared for even a storm of lesser
intensity.

Perhaps there isn't much you can do to brace for it, perhaps there is.
Either way, I thought you should know.

Cheers!!
Jim - safely at home in Kansas...
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: George MARINOS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:56:33 -0400

Thanks Jim.  We are aware of the big nasty heading our way.  Most people in
Long Beach, NY have lost their everything and are just shrugging their
shoulders saying, there nothing else to destroy.  I've been spending the part
3 days or so working down there.  No electricity, water, heat, gas for the
generators.  They are now in the tearing up of carpets, pumping raw sewage
from basements and ripping moldy Sheetrock off walls.  Destruction
everywhere.
George

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 3, 2012, at 5:18 PM, Jim Johnson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Billy Zoom <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 16:58:58 -0700

It's not looking good for the East Coast X tour. We were supposed to start
in NYC on the 30th. It's going to make Christmas sparse here if it doesn't
happen.
BZ
------------------------

[email-masked]