Subject: [Spridgets] Parts Wanted

From: Jody Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:24:09 -0700

Hey Folks,

I'm searching for a number of used bits and bobs for our '69 AH Sprite
project. If anyone's looking to clean out their garage and/or
inventory i've got a link to the bits I presently need.

http://tinyurl.com/cozxwrc

Thanks!
Jody

-- 
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive