Subject: [Spridgets] Found a donor for my Lotus 7 project

From: Tommy Samuels <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:47:26 +0000

I know this is totally off topic as far as Spridgets go, but I thought I'd let
you guys know I found a suitable starting point and a good donor.

I bought a Centaur 7 kit from Lance Crain at Pirate 7.  It's not traditional
for a Lotus 7 as it uses a sheet steel monocoque instead of a tube frame.  It
goes together FAST and it's very strong.  I add a bit of square tube for extra
reinforcement in a few key points and the fun begins.

The donor I finally found is an old Toyota Liftback with the 1.6 liter 2TC
engine coupled to a 5 speed.  It should make a 1400 lb car scoot along pretty
well.

Tight Lines,
Tommy
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from
your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:26:37 -0800 (PST)

I'm sorry, I read the statement after your signature and wee'd myself.  I'm
afraid men in black Suburbans will come for me if I do the wrong thing with
your transmission

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy
Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

________________________________
 From:
Tommy Samuels <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 2:47 PM
Subject:
[Spridgets] Found a donor for my Lotus 7 project
 
I know this is totally off
topic as far as Spridgets go, but I thought I'd let
you guys know I found a
suitable starting point and a good donor.

Tight Lines,
Tommy
This e-mail is
confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the addressee
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have
received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from
your
system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]