Subject: [Spridgets] Fwd: ..... HELP-Bugeye Dash Stolen -Pacific Northwest

From: Gerard <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 11:33:55 -0800

I'm reposting this message to a variety of groups where I know there are a
significant number of British car enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest.

Reposted with his permission, Paul lives in the Tacoma Washington area. In the
past, having a "lots of eyes" out there has sometimes led to recovery of
stolen items. Original message below:

Begin forwarded message:

> Today, mid day, I returned home from shopping, only to find that my house
had been broken into. Among the things that were stolen was my laptop and my
COMPLETLY REFURBISHED BUGEYE DASHBOARD. I had it in my house for
safekeeping(how smart am I)? I live in the Tacoma, Federal Way area of WA.
> First, I would like everyone to be on the lookout for it. Craigs list etc.
> And secondly I need some help on estimating the value of a completely
refurbed dash, complete with all switches, gauges and new vinyl covering AH
Spares. This will be the first thing the insurance company will ask.
>
> Thank you, Paul
>
> Best to send me an e-mail: [email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive