Subject: [Spridgets] Coopers Yellow labels

From: Jody Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 15:49:01 -0700

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to find a vendor in the US that sells the yellow Coopers
decals for the air filter assemblies. I've searched all over for them,
and can't seem to find a source. I could have sworn that Moss carries
them, but I couldn't find them on their site. Does anyone else on the
list know where I can get some?

And yes Ed, I tried searching the archives, it's broken right now.

Jody

-- 
http://www.theymightberacing.com/

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8
1970 MG MGB                               1980 Triumph TR7
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent
disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive