Subject: [Spridgets] NFI - Sprite and Midget

From: Kristi & Lambert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 16:57:41 -0500

Hi all,

NFI but I have a friend of mine (a fellow PMGC member) who is going to be
moving his shop and is trying to lessen the amount of cars he will have to
move.

He has a 68 Midget that is currently drivable but could use some TLC.  This
one has a clear title with it.

He also has a 62 Sprite shell that looked like it is in fairly good condition
but is getting weathered by the elements.  It also has no VIN and no title.

If anyone may be interested in one or both of these projects please contact me
off list and I will get you contact information.

BTW the cars are located in Collegeville, PA.

Kristi

Kristi & Lambert
'74 RWA Midget
'77 RB Midget
Philadelphia MG Club Treasurer
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive