Subject: [Spridgets] Link for the Diff video anybody?

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 10:49:20 -0800 (PST)

Two or three months ago, somebody posted a link to a wonderful old B&W video
explaining how a diff works. I thought I put the link or the file in a safe
place so I could show Kyle and some other folks. As these things tend to
happen (at least to me) I seem to have lost it despite my best efforts not to.
 
I also apparently forgot who posted it, because I accosted Jim Johnson for
it, only to find that he was not the one. 
 
So anyway, could one of you fine
Spridgeteers out there repost that video? If you didn't see it when first
posted, you really should watch it. They broke it down to a level that even I
understood, using something like a TinkerToy set to illustrate it. Very cool.
 
Thanks much,
David Booker
Long Island
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Jim Seippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:01:23 -0600

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4JhruinbWc 
I believe this is what you want. 
Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David Booker
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:49 PM
To: spridget
Subject: [Spridgets] Link for the Diff video anybody?

Two or three months ago, somebody posted a link to a wonderful old B&W video
explaining how a diff works. I thought I put the link or the file in a safe
place so I could show Kyle and some other folks. As these things tend to
happen (at least to me) I seem to have lost it despite my best efforts not
to.

So anyway, could one of you fine
Spridgeteers out there repost that video? If you didn't see it when first
posted, you really should watch it. They broke it down to a level that even
I understood, using something like a TinkerToy set to illustrate it. Very
cool.
 
Thanks much,
David Booker
Long Island
------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:47:12 -0500 (EST)

And if you download a copy of 'Freemake' you can then 'grab' the youtube  
clip and save it to your PC as a WMV file or an MP4 file to play on your  
phone!
 
In a message dated 13/11/2012 19:48:25 Coordinated Universal Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Two or  three months ago, somebody posted a link to a wonderful old B&W  
video
explaining how a diff works. I thought I put the link or the file in  a safe
place so I could show Kyle and some other folks. As these things  tend to
happen (at least to me) I seem to have lost it despite my best  efforts not 
to.

So anyway, could one of you fine
Spridgeteers out there repost that  video? If you didn't see it when first
posted, you really should watch it.  They broke it down to a level that 
even I
understood, using something like  a TinkerToy set to illustrate it. Very 
cool.

Thanks much,
David  Booker
Long Island
------------------------

[email-masked]