Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wiper Wheel Box

From: "Philip Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 21:28:08 -0700

(Sorry for the delayed response)

I'm (also) sorry to be able to confirm that they are not!  When I rebuilt my
'71 Midget, I had to replace one wheel box.  It appears to have a different
"ratio" than the originals, so that the sweep of the blade takes it from the
cowl/windshield frame across the windshield to the cowl/windshield frame on
the other side (and the other two blades just travel across the windshield).

Still irritated at it; haven't even started to try to source a good
replacement, much less pull the dash apart to replace it (It's the center
one).

If anyone has a spare; let me know!  It's a good time of year for deferred
maintenance . . . 

Phil

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:19:49 -0700
From: Larry & Sandi Mller <[email-masked]>
To: Spridget <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wiper Wheel Box

Are Spridget wiper wheel boxes interchangeable?

------------------------------
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive