Subject: Re: [Spridgets] looking for a project

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:13:47 -0400

Glad to help.  Keep us posted.  

I can appreciate them, but I was never a Lotus 7 type of guy.  When I saw
that car I thought it was a pretty good deal.   

I do like Lotus Europas though.   
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 22:21:31 -0500

<< On 10/26/2012 1:27 PM, Tommy Samuels wrote:

Thanks for the tip.  Negotiations starting.......  NOW!  >>

Tommy, if you have ANY sort of plans for "competition" with the car, I would be doing some SERIOUS digging of Sanctioning Bodies Rules Books to see "IF" it is remotely allowed PRIOR
to spending a dime <G> ! ! !

Ed
Please visit my site at:
www.justbrits.com
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Tommy Samuels <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:40:49 +0000

Wife said go for it.
Now I'm looking at transport options and detailing a build budget.  I really
need to get it totally finished for under 8 grand... preferably less

From: Dean Hedin [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:14 PM
To: Tommy Samuels
Cc: Spridgets
Subject: RE: looking for a project

I can appreciate them, but I was never a Lotus 7 type of guy.  When I saw that
car I thought it was a pretty good deal.

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not
the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If
you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from
your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet
communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:36:31 -0400

Tom, one thing to consider.  The seller indicated MSO (manufacturer's
certificate of origin) But probably no title.

Depending where you are you will have to play the "Let's register the Kit
Car" thing.

  _____  

From: Tommy Samuels [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:41 AM
To: Dean Hedin
Cc: Spridgets
Subject: RE: looking for a project

Wife said go for it.  

Now I'm looking at transport options and detailing a build budget.  I really
need to get it totally finished for under 8 grand. preferably less

This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions. 
------------------------

[email-masked]