Subject: [Spridgets] fulcrum pin bushings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 15:41:07 -0400

Hi Everyone,
First weekend off in 9 weeks and it's pouring rain so I'm working on the
Sprite and need some advice.
I have new bushings and fulcrum pin to install. I have a spring
compressor, but it won't fit. I have the car on a jack stand and a jack
under the A-arm which compresses the spring. If I jack higher, it lifts
the car off the jackstand. I don't know if this is enough to unbolt and
remove the fulcrum pin and bushings. Any suggestions from those of you who
have done this before?
Thanks.
Dick Byrne in NH
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]