Subject: [Spridgets] Oddball Midget FS

From: Red Midget <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

Listed on Craigslist in Gatliburg Tennessee.  A round wheel arch body with
full rubber bumpers.  Does not look like a 74 RWA.  Listed as a 1976 model. 
No financial interest.  Here is the link...
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/2928097372.html
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:56:07 -0400

Wow - looks like somebody took a chrome bumper car and put rubber bumpers on
it!

Sent from my keyboard

------------------------

[email-masked]