Subject: [Spridgets] This year's raffle car is a Midget

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 07:59:44 -0400

I know a few of you bought some tickets last fall, but as the drawing comes
closer, I thought I'd off it again.

$10 per chance and the proceeds benefit the Children's home here in
Louisville.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111142364553626311189/albums/5664813183864803937

Email me directly if you want to buy a chance.  The last time we raffled a
car (an MGB) the odds of winning were approx 1:875.
Of course it all depends on the number of tickets we sell (I think we only
order 2000 tickets).

Cheers,
Trevor Jessie
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]