Subject: [Spridgets] Distributor Rebuild

From: Doug Altman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Guys and Gals - Remember at Elkhart Lake we had a talk by Jeff Schlemmer from
Advanced Distributors?  Well, last fall when I put the Bugeye away for the
winter, I sent my stock Lucas DM2 PH4 to Jeff to rebuild.  I just got the car
out of storage, installed the distributor, and started and drove the car. 
WOW!!  What a difference!  I thought it was running well last fall when I put
it away, but I can't believe the difference!  It started without choking, ran
with little hesitation when cold, the pick-up and performance at temperature
was improved substantially, the engine ran smoother, and it ran cooler!  That
was the best $100 I ever spent!  I would recommend that if you have any
concerns about the condition or performance of your distributor, send it to
Jeff.  You will be amazed.  Disclaimer: No financial interest, yada, yada,
yada...       Doug Altman    ....o~'o 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:26:00 -0400

So Doug, you got your car out of storage.  Does this mean it's safe to put my
snowblower *in* storage?  :-)  We've had big snow in May before.  LOL

Good news on your distributor.  Did Jeff give you any indication as to what he
did to it?  New bushing?  Recurve?

Rick in Frankenmuth

Sent from my keyboard

------------------------

[email-masked]