Subject: [Spridgets] Off Topic: Old bike tail light wanted.

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 18:22:45 -0500

I am hoping I can find a light, like this one here, but used.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140626995545&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP%3Awatchlink%3Atop%3Aen
I am working on a 1970s Japanese Skyway, and would like to have a mate to
the one on the bike. The bike looks old, and I intend to let it stay that
way. This new part, not only costs as much as the bike, but would look out
of place, being so new, on an old faded bike.
Does anyone have one of these lying around? Or possibly know someone that
may have a collection of old bike parts?
I tried a shout out on my FB page a couple of weeks ago, with no response,
so I thought I would try my lists.

Thanks in advance,
Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]