Subject: [Spridgets] Rolls Royce vs Healey

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:15:49 -0400

Any RR owners out there?  Any of you belong to the RROC? Planning on
attending the annual meet?

If so, then you will be in Louisville the same week as the AHCA Conclave.
http://2012conclave.com/

If you do not own a RR or Bentley and are not a member of the RROC and are
not planning on attending the annual meet, then you should consider coming
to the 2012 AHCA conclave.  We have over 209 registrations and more are
coming in daily.

If you are already planning on attending the Conclave, do not forget to
preorder your regalia: http://2012conclave.com/index.php/regalia

Cheers,
Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 14:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

If I owned one of the Rolls-Healeys I could do a twofer :)

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Wed, 5/2/12, Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Trevor Jessie <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Rolls Royce vs Healey
To: "Spridgets" <[email-masked]>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
<[email-masked]>, "bugeye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 2:15 PM

Cheers,
Trevor
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]