Subject: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington

From: "David Riker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:17:25 -0700

A combination of current life events, and the realization that I probably am
not going to restore any more Spridgets (I am keeping mine, though) has led me
to the conclusion that I need to reduce my stock of spare parts.  I have a 30
year accumulation, and I donbt want to spend the time to list, box, ship,
etc. so I am putting the whole lot up for sale.  You can see my craigslist ad
here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/3020217039.html

I am REALLY hoping a Washington/Oregon lister or a friend of a friend can use
this stuff and sees the value in it.  Good used and some NOS.  See the
Craigslist ad for pictures and a semi-complete list of stuff.  Asking $1000,
easily $3000+ worth of stuff.  Storage containers included.
No shipping, but Ibll buy beer and help you load it up.

David Riker
Wenatchee, Washington
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to see a photo of the Panhard bar and have a measurement of the  
corner post on the Panhard tower.  Then depending on the photo and  
measurments I might be interested in buying it from the winning bidder.
 
Thanks
 
Weslake-Monza1330
 
In a message dated 17/05/2012 05:12:57 GMT Daylight Time, [email-masked]  
writes:

A  combination of current life events, and the realization that I probably  
am
not going to restore any more Spridgets (I am keeping mine, though) has  
led me
to the conclusion that I need to reduce my stock of spare  parts.  I have a 
30
year accumulation, and I donbt want to spend the  time to list, box, ship,
etc. so I am putting the whole lot up for  sale.  You can see my craigslist 
 ad
here:

I  am REALLY hoping a Washington/Oregon lister or a friend of a friend can  
use
this stuff and sees the value in it.  Good used and some  NOS.  See the
Craigslist ad for pictures and a semi-complete list of  stuff.  Asking 
$1000,
easily $3000+ worth of stuff.  Storage  containers included.
No shipping, but Ibll buy beer and help you load it  up.

David Riker
Wenatchee, Washington
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Bastedo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 15:40:58 -0700

I was wondering if that ad was from someone here, I have looked at it
closely more than once.
Wish I had an extra $1K just laying around.
And a much bigger storage shed...

Rick (parts is parts) Bastedo
______________________________________
From: "David Riker" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Shameless plug: Parts for sale Central Washington

year accumulation, and I donb t want to spend the time to list, box, ship,

No shipping, but Ib ll buy beer and help you load it up.

David Riker
Wenatchee, Washington
------------------------

[email-masked]