Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Car in UK Getting Incredible Gas Mileage

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 17:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

I get about 26-28 mpg in my Sprite on a typical 90 mile return trip from my 
 house to Silverstone or back.  It doesn't seem to make a lot of difference 
 if I keep my speeds under a 100 or not.
 
Guilty as charged.

In a message dated 11/05/2012 21:30:08 GMT Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

A friend  sent this to me.  The car I rented in the UK last year also  got
incredible mileage as well.

Comments on this  video?

http://video.staged.com/localshops/vw_passat_785_mpg_in_the_uk
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]