Subject: [Spridgets] OT: for most lists----- New Slobberbone song

From: Brad Fornal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 03:13:00 -0500

Last week, we took the '68 Sprite (complete with the mobile tequila bar in
the boot) up to Denton, Lucky Lou's, and the 16th (I think) Annual Mudbug
Boil.
Mudbugs are crayfish, for those outside the southern United States. Being
vegetarian, I had only one purpose for being there, to see the MIGHTY
MIGHTY Slobberbone. We were treated to a new song from Brent, Jess, Brian
and Tony. It's called Whiskey, and you can see it on my website. The link
is listed below.
The ride up in the Sprite was very warm at 3pm in north Texas, but the ride
home at 9pm, with the supermoon, was just amazing. I hope all you Spridget
owners are out enjoying your toy cars, as much as we enjoy ours.
Sorry if the cross posting pissed you off.

Brad

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]