Subject: [Spridgets] Carlisle weekend

From: "alan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:28:16 -0400

If anyone is planning to attend Carlisle weekend this year (17-20 May) I will
be setup in Row C 38 and 39 unless they relocate me one spot over ..

feel free to stop by and share a story or two, a cold drink if I remember ice
this time, and maybe find something of interest

I try to bring things that wonbt go back but itbs fun trying to second
guess what people want and need

I will have new seat cushions for MK1 and Mk2 Spridgets and hopefully new pans
, a few sets of alloy rims,chrome lugnuts for mags , a couple of early
fenders,grilles

Rollbar and various bits ..used seats if anyone wants a pair

If you need something and plan to be there and I can save on shipping , let me
know off line

[email-masked]

I guess you can label this a shameless self promotion...

Alan

If anyone is staying over I have a room booked and plan to do dinner around
town each nite as well
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]