Subject: [Spridgets] Marin Somona Concours

From: Gerard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:56:02 -0700

Sunday May 20, 2012.

There were 3 different car show events scheduled on the same day;  
Woodland, CA, Marin Somoma Concours, and Friendship Day in Redwood  
City. The wide selection of cars to be seen at the Marin Sonoma event,  
many of which would only be seen in a museum setting, made it my  
choice for the day. The number of stunning cars, boats motorcycles and  
WWII military vehicles was not to be believed!

Given the diversity of interests within the groups, I thought some of  
you would enjoy seeing these some or all of these. There was something  
for everyone.

Enjoy!

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/pixelsmith/MarinSonomaConcours/?start=all

Gerard
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: HealeyRick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:32:04 -0700 (PDT)

Great pics, Gerard !!!  Looks like you had a grand day. Thanks for posting. 
I'll have the Zephyr.  No wait, the twin-supercharged speedboat... Wait! I
mean the Rosso Rubino Dino ...Definitely the Talbot Lago..

Q.  What trophy do you give to the guy that brings his own Nike missile to a
show?
A.  Any one he wants.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo

--- On Mon, 5/21/12, Gerard <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Gerard <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Spridgets] Marin Somona Concours
To: "spridgets list" <[email-masked]>, "1100 GGroup"
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked] Group"
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Arcane_autos"
<[email-masked]>, "Austin Counties"
<[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, May 21, 2012, 5:56 PM

Sunday May 20, 2012.

There were 3 different car show events scheduled on the same day; Woodland,
CA, Marin Somoma Concours, and Friendship Day in Redwood City. The wide
selection of cars to be seen at the Marin Sonoma event, many of which would
only be seen in a museum setting, made it my choice for the day. The number of
stunning cars, boats motorcycles and WWII military vehicles was not to be
believed!

Given the diversity of interests within the groups, I thought some of you
would enjoy seeing these some or all of these. There was something for
everyone.

Enjoy!

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/pixelsmith/MarinSonomaConcours/?start
=all

Gerard
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: "Dean Hedin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 20:39:05 -0400

Man, I love the old wooden speed boats. I know they do a classic boat show
in NJ.  We need to combine that with a British car show somehow.

BTW, Carlisle was awesome.  I took my brother (who is restoring a '74
Midget) along with his son.  It was their first time and they loved it.  

Weather was great.  Flea market picken's were great.  Huge show field
turnout.  I picked up a nice spare distributor and the driver side vent door
that I was missing, plus a bunch of other goodies.  My brother was able to
find most of the important bits he needed for the Midget.

In hind sight I should have had them drive the truck and I should have
brought the Bugeye.  Come to think of it I should have had the nephew drive
the Bugeye.    

Could this be the start of clear weather pattern for Carlisle over the long
term?  Something that Frank is up to in the afterlife?  I hope so, and if
so, many thanks Frank.  

http://s430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/pixelsmith/MarinSonomaConcours/?star
t=all

Gerard
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]