Subject: [Spridgets] Here's a video of my favorite test road

From: "Mark Haynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:54:16 GMT

No, I didn't make it. I'd be embarrassed to show anyone that I drove my BE
this cautiously on this road. It was done by a semi-local (he lives on the
'Flats') to try and sell his '66 sprite that he painted to look like Dom
Valentino's 'Airport Racer'. A good friend of mine and I plan on doing a much
better job of a video on this road this summer with the BE at speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x93Nz3Ik2b0

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016

____________________________________________________________
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4fc51b977d520f109dst06duc
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]