Subject: [Spridgets] Shipping Denver to NH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:48:14 -0400

My son is a Navy nurse scheduled for deployment to the sandbox in July. He
has a van in Denver where he lived prior to current location on the west
coast and want to ship it to New Hampshire. Anyone have suggestions for
reliable shipping companies? He's looking to ship it fairly soon since
there are lots of duties and location changes prior to deployment. All
input is appreciated.
Dick Byrne
Proud Dad of a Navy Nurse
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Kent McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:26:30 -0400

Dick Byrne wrote:
> reliable shipping companies?

If his deployment is for more than 6 months, he may be better off
selling the van, as an idle car develops problems just from sitting.
When he gets back, that Big Check Uncle Sam gives him </sarcasm> may
cover the loss from selling it.

If that doesn't sound good, maybe a road trip. Google says Denver
to Hanover NH is 32 hours driving time. Share two 8-hour stints
over a 2-day weekend for a lifetime memory.

-- 
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2
------------------------

[email-masked]