Subject: [Spridgets] AmEx Spridget

From: Kent McLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 21:54:33 -0400

I got an email from American Express touting the advantages of having
an AmEx card.  One of the advantages, for Roadside Assistance, had an
image of a RB Midget.

AmEx and a Midget?  Hell has frozen over.

<http://home.comcast.net/~kentmclean/temp/amex_spridget.jpg>

-- 
Kent McLean
'56 100 BN2
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:33:01 -0400

Wow!
Lin

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Kent McLean <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: David Booker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 15:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

Is that the Blue Phoenix? And if so, Larry... Who's the blonde?
 - David
http://home.comcast.net/~kentmclean/temp/amex_spridget.jpg
------------------------

[email-masked]