Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [hmod] Chuck Christ where are you!?

From: charles christ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Please celebrate the fact that Chuck Christ does live!  We have had computer
crashes at the house and then there is the "dial-up" problem.  As we all know,
women have far more patience than men, therefore combine Chuck with dial-up
and a fragile computer....what do you get????  A Chuck that retreats to the
SAAB man cave (garage) to fix the problem de jour!  lol!
 
BTW.  This is Mary Anne, his "other half", half of what, I do not know, maybe
half-wit, lol....but I do co-drive that darn orange SAAB and we do shack up
together.   :)  
 
So back to point, today was the day for me to expand our potential free
websites for the online selling of the yellow 1960 SAAB 93F race car.  Low and
behold, there were people who wanted to buy this car from our existing listing
on Race-cars.com.  So, long story (leave them for Chuck, lol!!!) and the short
of it, I had to seek on Yahoo (with permission), these potential buyers within
a whole shitload (can you say that here???) of old mail our darling Mr. Christ
has yet to go through.
 
I will let Chuck know that the HMOD, Spridget, and SAAB community thinks him
dead and is planning a memorial service for him.  I will explain that there
will be lots of booze and food, guaranteed he will show up!    :)
 
Mary Anne
(the other nut in the house!)
 
PS-BS:  When he does get online, get ready for his tales of driving school
bus, fixing farm equipment, fixing tree farm equipment, getting old, and "the
rest of the story"!   Although after reading my response he might go into
"I'll show her" mode and y'all might get lucky and get the micro version of
life here.  Remember, it is a new moon this Saturday!
 
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:35:44 -0500 (CDT)

Mary Anne,

Welcome to the list!  Stick around!  Your prose is so much more enjoyable
than the "other half".  ;-)

You keep writing and let Chuck keep fixing the problem de jour or week. 
Although it would be interesting to hear how one four-wheel drifts a
school bus.  Has he set the bus up for racing yet?

Thanks for writing!  We should still have a party of some sort.

Dave W.
Burlington WI
59 :{)
59 MGA 1500

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: charles christ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 14:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dave,
Amen to the party!  Ya know, we could arrange to have one here, we've got a
couple of acres of lawn, farmers as neighbors, and no police, so if someone
were so inclined to test drive their race car (or street car) there would be
no problemo!  We've got a 24' x 24' covered deck if it rains and a pond to
drown Chuck if we need to make him dead! (Just for official party reasons, of
course!)
 
I'll let Chuck address the race bus setup.............lol!
Mary Anne

PS - duh moment:  Forgot to hit the "reply all"....

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 08:24:20 -0400

Hi Chuck & Maryann,
Glad you're both OK.
If you have a get-together keep us posted on the date I'd love to see
you both and your kitties ; )
Lin

> PS - duh moment:  Forgot to hit the "reply all"....
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]