Subject: [Spridgets] SOCA Open House

From: Kitterer Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 11:41:44 -0700

Hi Folks,

After almost three years of travel we are home once more and are having a Home Again Open House.  This is in Fallbrook, CA, near the San Diego County and Riverside County lines.  It will be on May 20 and if you are interested drop me a note so I can send you details and driving instructions - it is a bit tricky getting here.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - now in the garage
------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Linda Grunthaner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:31:27 -0400

Sorry I can't make it. Have fun.
Lin

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Kitterer Bob <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> After almost three years of travel we are home once more and are having a
Home Again Open House.  This is in Fallbrook, CA, near the San Diego County
and Riverside County lines.  It will be on May 20 and if you are interested
drop me a note so I can send you details and driving instructions - it is a
bit tricky getting here.
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
------------------------

[email-masked]