Subject: [Mgs] A lovely morning

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2026 11:53:17 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3Cud0XY95l30r37aCq9UpmVo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just got back from an early morning run with the British Motor Club of 
Utah.  A quick trip up to the ski town of Alta, Utah.  Had an out of 
town visitor join us, the MGA Guru himself, Barney Gaylord.  I should 
have talked to him more, but got sidetracked by a broken bit on my Jag, 
which prevented the top from going down.  Drat.

mjb.

--------------3Cud0XY95l30r37aCq9UpmVo
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20260808_080903.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------3Cud0XY95l30r37aCq9UpmVo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------3Cud0XY95l30r37aCq9UpmVo--