Subject: Re: [Mgs] shipping

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2026 19:17:23 -0400

First, it sounds like a truck shipment.  Strap it onto a wood pallet, 
call a truck freight company, and pay something like $200 to go 
almost anywhere int the continental us.

Another possibility that might be less expensive. Wrap it in 
corrugated cardboard to make it closed and clean to handle by hand. 
Look at point of origin and point of destination.  Find the mose 
sensible bus route there, same as if you wanted tobuy a bus ticket to 
pesonally go somewhere. then call the bus company to see if you can 
ship it by bus freight. the packge must be delivered to the origin 
bus terminal, and it must be picked up at the destination bus 
terminal. En-route, they just throw it into the side door cargo space 
under the floor, and drag it out when it gets to the destination 
terminal. Travel buses commonly have lots of excess space under the 
bus floors,so bus freight can go anywhere the busses travel, with 
very reasonable freight rates.

Food for thought.

At 02:53 PM 4/17/2026, dave northrup wrote:
>Content-Language: en-US
>Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>         boundary="_000_592062c621d647049bb1824fc793b9bbranteercom_"
>
>I need to ship a whole mga rear end, hub to hub including diff
>
>
>
>Anyone btdt have a recommendation?
>....

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]