Subject: [Mgs] MG Driver Magazines

From: Dan DiBiase <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2026 21:41:09 -0400

--===============4758630246625540957==

--000000000000519cf706508f73d1

Hi, it's time to clear out the house in preparation for selling..... I have
100 or so MG Driver magazines from the NAMGBR - oldest in March/April of
1997, through 2022... Free to a good home if you pay the USPS shipping.

They're going into the recycle bin in mid-May if no takers!

Thx,
Dan D
Dayton NJ USA

--000000000000519cf706508f73d1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi, it&#39;s time to clear out the house in preparation fo=
r selling..... I have 100 or so MG Driver magazines from the NAMGBR - oldes=
t in March/April of 1997, through 2022... Free to a good home if you pay th=
e USPS shipping.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>They&#39;re going into the recycl=
e bin in mid-May if no takers!</div><div><br></div><div>Thx,</div><div>Dan =
D</div><div>Dayton NJ USA</div></div>

--000000000000519cf706508f73d1--

--===============4758630246625540957==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4758630246625540957==--