Subject: [Mgs] Weber 45 DCOE - ex. Spain

From: "Norm Sippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2025 19:40:13 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_005C_01DC37C2.34049190"

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01DC37C2.34049190
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I recently found the 45DCOE and intake manifold I had on my 1966 MGB when I
was racing it back in the early 2000's. Needless to say, it doesn't fit any
of our cars now. So, it has to go. I'd like to give first shot to my old MG
friends on this Forum. I used it for about a year. It was made in Spain. It
is a Type 45DCOE 152, Number 242 02. Similar new on eBay at $564.  It comes
with short stacks and a bag full of jets (Main, Air & Accelerator Pump). The
intake manifold is by Maniflow which now sells new for around $300 USD new.

I'm open to reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping. I'd like to sell as a
package. 

Norm Sippel

Venice, FL

727-787-5929

------=_NextPart_001_005C_01DC37C2.34049190
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>I =
recently found the 45DCOE and intake manifold I had on my 1966 MGB when =
I was racing it back in the early 2000's. Needless to say, it doesn't =
fit any of our cars now. So, it has to go. I'd like to give first shot =
to my old MG friends on this Forum. I used it for about a year. It was =
made in Spain. It is a Type 45DCOE 152, Number 242 02. Similar new on =
eBay at $564. &nbsp;It comes with short stacks and a bag full of jets =
(Main, Air &amp; Accelerator Pump). The intake manifold is by Maniflow =
which now sells new for around $300 USD new.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>I'm open =
to reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping. I'd like to sell as a =
package. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'>Norm =
Sippel<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>Venice, FL<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:black'><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:black'>727-787-5929<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_005C_01DC37C2.34049190--

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190
	name="1 45 DCOE on Maniflo for MGB (Large).jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1 45 DCOE on Maniflo for MGB (Large).jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190
	name="IMG_2313 (Large).jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="IMG_2313 (Large).jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01DC37C2.34049190--