Subject: Re: [Mgs] [EXT] MGA

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2025 21:46:25 +0000

--===============1477707690437268611==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_07bce1891fa74811a9274445de186cfbranteercom_"

--_000_07bce1891fa74811a9274445de186cfbranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

In both cases,  the old and new pipe/fitting, it is leaking between the pip=
e and the fitting.   Which leads me to believe that the inside of the brake=
 cylinder,  where the double flare meets the cylinder,  was not correctly m=
achined

-------- Original message --------
From: "Osborne, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5/18/25 4:35 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [EXT] [Mgs] MGA

Dave,

Where is it leaking from? The pipe, the fitting or the cylinder?

paul

> On May 18, 2025, at 2:25 PM, dave northrup <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I have replaced the pipe between the two front cylinders but this side st=
ill leaks.   The assembly (end pieces and pipe) came as a unit.
>
> I'm thinking i need to replace the wheel cylinder,  which,  btw, is relat=
ively new
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/donate.html__;!!C=
GUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP=
-AqDk6FBvAO_pf0_bY2$
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs__;=
!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNow=
qtP-AqDk6FBvAO_rnRb6xx$  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.net/=
archive__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZF=
DPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_jmx9KVo$
>
> Unsubscribe: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.net/mailman/op=
tions/mgs/[email-masked];!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDq=
xssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_j36-7q6$

--_000_07bce1891fa74811a9274445de186cfbranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Exchange Server">
<!-- converted from text --><style><!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt; pad=
ding-left: 4pt; border-left: #800000 2px solid; } --></style>
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">In both cases,&nbsp; the old and new pipe/fitting, it is =
leaking between the pipe and the fitting.&nbsp; &nbsp;Which leads me to bel=
ieve that the inside of the brake cylinder,&nbsp; where the double flare me=
ets the cylinder,&nbsp; was not correctly machined
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>-------- Original message --------</div>
<div>From: &quot;Osborne, Paul&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt; </div>
<div>Date: 5/18/25 4:35 PM (GMT-06:00) </div>
<div>To: dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt; </div>
<div>Subject: Re: [EXT] [Mgs] MGA </div>
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
<font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:10pt;">
<div class=3D"PlainText">Dave, <br>
<br>
Where is it leaking from? The pipe, the fitting or the cylinder? <br>
<br>
paul<br>
<br>
<br>
&gt; On May 18, 2025, at 2:25 PM, dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wr=
ote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I have replaced the pipe between the two front cylinders but this side=
 still leaks.&nbsp;&nbsp; The assembly (end pieces and pipe) came as a unit=
.
<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I'm thinking i need to replace the wheel cylinder,&nbsp; which,&nbsp; =
btw, is relatively new<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &lt;20250518_125908.jpg&gt;___________________________________________=
____<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; [email-masked]<br>
&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/don=
ate.html__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_Z=
FDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_pf0_bY2$">
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/donate.html__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA=
7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvA=
O_pf0_bY2$</a>
<br>
&gt; Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.75<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/pi=
permail/mgs__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXW=
E_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_rnRb6xx$">
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs__;!!CGUSO5OYR=
nA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FB=
vAO_rnRb6xx$</a>&nbsp;
<a href=3D"https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.net/archive__;!!CG=
USO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-=
AqDk6FBvAO_jmx9KVo$">
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.net/archive__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA7C=
Q!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_=
jmx9KVo$</a>
<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.=
net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked];!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvO=
Ar60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03sizFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_j36-7q6$">
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/paul@=
ece.rochester.edu__;!!CGUSO5OYRnA7CQ!fpI_WRmvOAr60xLc_WYXWDqxssS2XTf_Yi03si=
zFwqXWE_ZFDPbCSRdNowqtP-AqDk6FBvAO_j36-7q6$</a>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</span></font>
</body>
</html>

--_000_07bce1891fa74811a9274445de186cfbranteercom_--

--===============1477707690437268611==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1477707690437268611==--