Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA door panels

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 17:11:01 -0700

--===============8492025055722574290==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_38925D01-D481-4E57-BC4B-F5C31BF97C4C"

--Apple-Mail=_38925D01-D481-4E57-BC4B-F5C31BF97C4C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Maybe aluminum would look better=E2=80=A6 more =E2=80=9Cperiod=E2=80=9D.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

> On Jul 24, 2024, at 4:37=E2=80=AFPM, dave northrup <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> IMHO the front seats are too far forward and the door is too far back =
to get in and out without kicking the front of the door.  And I=E2=80=99m =
not even that tall.
> =20
> Would it be so bad to put a thin plastic triangle down there to =
protect light colored door panels?  Anyone done that?
> =20
> I=E2=80=99ve looked around the MGA Guru site but came up empty.
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_38925D01-D481-4E57-BC4B-F5C31BF97C4C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">Maybe aluminum =
would look better=E2=80=A6 more =E2=80=9Cperiod=E2=80=9D.<div><br =
id=3D"lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage"><div>
--<br>Max Heim<br>'66 MGB

</div>

<div><br><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div>On Jul 24, 2024, at 4:37=E2=80=AFP=
M, dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta charset=3D"UTF-8"><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"">IMHO the front seats =
are too far forward and the door is too far back to get in and out =
without kicking the front of the door.&nbsp; And I=E2=80=99m not even =
that tall.<o:p></o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span =
style=3D""><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;"><span style=3D"">Would=
 it be so bad to put a thin plastic triangle down there to protect light =
colored door panels?&nbsp; Anyone done that?<o:p></o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D""><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;"><span style=3D"">I=E2=80=99ve looked around the MGA Guru =
site but came up empty.<o:p></o:p></span></div></div><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline =
!important;">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" style=3D"font-family: =
Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;"><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline =
!important;">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a></div>=
</blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_38925D01-D481-4E57-BC4B-F5C31BF97C4C--

--===============8492025055722574290==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8492025055722574290==--

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 00:30:15 +0000

--===============6545734103764906476==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_6ad5de13543d42d08b3ae52a4723d073ranteercom_"

--_000_6ad5de13543d42d08b3ae52a4723d073ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_6ad5de13543d42d08b3ae52a4723d073ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_6ad5de13543d42d08b3ae52a4723d073ranteercom_--

--===============6545734103764906476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6545734103764906476==--

---

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2024 19:10:57 -0700

See here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/accessories/at123.htm

At 04:37 PM 7/24/2024, dave northrup wrote:
>IMHO the front seats are too far forward and the door is too far 
>back to get in and out without kicking the front of the door.  And 
>I'm not even that tall.
>
>Would it be so bad to put a thin plastic triangle down there to 
>I've looked around the MGA Guru site but came up empty.

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 02:23:41 +0000

--===============4384776773291771774==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_c9fcc99a538d4bdea96625f3d07e78deranteercom_"

--_000_c9fcc99a538d4bdea96625f3d07e78deranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thank you!!!

-------- Original message --------
From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: 7/24/24 9:10 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: dave northrup <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA door panels

See here:

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>

--_000_c9fcc99a538d4bdea96625f3d07e78deranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<meta name=3D"Generator" content=3D"Microsoft Exchange Server">
<!-- converted from text --><style><!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt; pad=
ding-left: 4pt; border-left: #800000 2px solid; } --></style>
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Thank you!!!
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>-------- Original message --------</div>
<div>From: Barney Gaylord &lt;[email-masked]&gt; </div>
<div>Date: 7/24/24 9:10 PM (GMT-06:00) </div>
<div>To: dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, [email-masked] </div>
<div>Subject: Re: [Mgs] MGA door panels </div>
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
<font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:10pt;">
<div class=3D"PlainText">See here:<br>
<a href=3D"http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/accessories/at123.htm">http://mgaguru.=
com/mgtech/accessories/at123.htm</a><br>
<br>
At 04:37 PM 7/24/2024, dave northrup wrote:<br>
&gt;IMHO the front seats are too far forward and the door is too far <br>
&gt;back to get in and out without kicking the front of the door.&nbsp; And=
 <br>
&gt;I'm not even that tall.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Would it be so bad to put a thin plastic triangle down there to <br>
&gt;protect light colored door panels?&nbsp; Anyone done that?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;I've looked around the MGA Guru site but came up empty.<br>
<br>
<br>
-- <br>
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.avg.com">www.avg.com</a><br>
</div>
</span></font>
</body>
</html>

--_000_c9fcc99a538d4bdea96625f3d07e78deranteercom_--

--===============4384776773291771774==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4384776773291771774==--

---

From: Simon Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 09:32:42 -0400

It would probably be easier to get in and out if you were taller: the
seats would be further back relative to the door opening.

Simon

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 8:02 PM dave northrup <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> IMHO the front seats are too far forward and the door is too far back to get in and out without kicking the front of the door.  And I’m not even that tall.
>
>
>
> Would it be so bad to put a thin plastic triangle down there to protect light colored door panels?  Anyone done that?
>
>
>
> I’ve looked around the MGA Guru site but came up empty.
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]