Subject: [Mgs] MGA question

From: S.Carr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:42:01 -0500

--===============7476208347792167125==
	boundary="_6DA8014F-090A-4779-A6F0-C3F3C300E7A9_"

--_6DA8014F-090A-4779-A6F0-C3F3C300E7A9_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone know the weights of an MGA 1500 engine (w/o carbs, manifolds) and an=
 MGA  gearbox?  Need an estimate for shipping, and have no way of weighing =
here.
Thanks!
Sarah Carr
=E2=80=9971 B/GT in PA

Sent from Mail for Windows

--_6DA8014F-090A-4779-A6F0-C3F3C300E7A9_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.DefaultFontHxMailStyle
	{mso-style-name:"Default Font HxMail Style";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D=
'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span=
 class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>Anyone kno=
w the weights of an </span></span><span class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><u><=
span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>MGA</span></u></span><span class=3DDefaultF=
ontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'> 1500 engine (w/o carbs, ma=
nifolds) and an </span></span><span class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><u><span=
 style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>MGA</span></u></span><span class=3DDefaultFontH=
xMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'> =C2=A0gearbox? =C2=A0Need an e=
stimate for shipping, and have no way of weighing here.<o:p></o:p></span></=
span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><span st=
yle=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>Thanks!<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMso=
Normal><span class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt=
'>Sarah Carr<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span class=
=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>=E2=80=9971 B/GT=
 in PA<o:p></o:p></span></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span class=3DDefau=
ltFontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span>=
</span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.c=
om/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986">Mail</a> for Windows</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><s=
pan class=3DDefaultFontHxMailStyle><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&n=
bsp;</o:p></span></span></p></div></body></html>=

--_6DA8014F-090A-4779-A6F0-C3F3C300E7A9_--

--===============7476208347792167125==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7476208347792167125==--

---

From: Paul Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 16:45:30 +0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2243007991501634552==
 boundary="------------3mFf0PPhjN4baTkNQF2bqQG7"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------3mFf0PPhjN4baTkNQF2bqQG7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

MGA Guru site? https://mgaguru.com/

On 22/01/2024 15:42, S.Carr wrote:
>
> Anyone know the weights of an _MGA_1500 engine (w/o carbs, manifolds) 
> and an _MGA_ gearbox?  Need an estimate for shipping, and have no way 
> of weighing here.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sarah Carr
>
> ’71 B/GT in PA
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for 
> Windows
>
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
--------------3mFf0PPhjN4baTkNQF2bqQG7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>MGA Guru site? <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://mgaguru.com/">https://mgaguru.com/</a><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 22/01/2024 15:42, S.Carr wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator"
        content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.DefaultFontHxMailStyle
	{mso-style-name:"Default Font HxMail Style";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style>
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt">Anyone know the weights of an </span></span><span
            class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><u><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt">MGA</span></u></span><span
            class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt"> 1500 engine (w/o carbs,
              manifolds) and an </span></span><span
            class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><u><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt">MGA</span></u></span><span
            class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt">  gearbox?  Need an estimate for
              shipping, and have no way of weighing here.<o:p></o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt">Thanks!<o:p></o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt">Sarah Carr<o:p></o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt">’71 B/GT in PA<o:p></o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Sent from <a
            href="https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986"
            moz-do-not-send="true">Mail</a> for Windows</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span class="DefaultFontHxMailStyle"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------3mFf0PPhjN4baTkNQF2bqQG7--

--===============2243007991501634552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2243007991501634552==--