Subject: [Mgs] Petrol

From: i erbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:32:38 -0700

--===============6662194102008303643==

--000000000000763d470605cc1684

I just got my B running for the first time and have a newbie question. I
have looked online and got confusing answers.
What grade petrol do I use? Must I use premium grade? Can I use regular?
Thanks.

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie, OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
1967 MGB Roadster

--000000000000763d470605cc1684
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I just got my B running for the first time and have a new=
bie question. I have looked online and got confusing answers.<div dir=3D"au=
to">What grade petrol do I use? Must I use premium grade? Can I use regular=
?</div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Milwaukie, OR<br>1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>=
1967 MGB Roadster</div></div></div>

--000000000000763d470605cc1684--

--===============6662194102008303643==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6662194102008303643==--