Subject: [Mgs] Without my MG

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 15:14:49 +0200

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0415520188668981896==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0017_01D9C941.E8EB4410"
Content-Language: nl

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D9C941.E8EB4410
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0018_01D9C941.E8EB6B20"

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D9C941.E8EB6B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dear friends,

We have moved home, which is much smaller than the previous one.

This also was applicable for the space in the garage. 

So I had to make a choice - either keeping my MG, or my 3 classic Puch
mopeds from the seventies.

I have been measuring a lot and came tot he conclusion, that the 3 Puch
mopeds are to stay and the MG had to go.

After 33 years of joy with my MGB GT from California, restoring it, driving
it, and rarely being stranded because of a malfunctioned ignition rotor of
only 9 months and <2,000 miles old) I sold it.

I want to thank the listers for their friendship.

Especially those listers whom I met during my several visits tot he USA and
UK, or who came to visit me:

Rick Lindsay

Rui Gigante

Bud Krueger       - special thanks to Bud for being twice my kind host of
the day

Carl French

Mike Nadeau

Frank Krajewski

Steve Walker

Trefor Delve

Paul Hinchcliffe

Denise Thorpe - who also did a lot of work on het MGB by herself!

Alex Gotfried

Ed Kaler of Justbrits.

Jim Goodwin of Colorado Springs very special thanks for organizing a
fantastic tour around the Garden of the Gods in February 2011

Pics of the Boston area events at Bud Krueger's site:

http://www.ttalk.info/Tech/hans_across_the_water.htm 

http://www.ttalk.info/hans2.htm 

Paul Hunt            - special thanks to Paul, whom I met a the Heritage
Museum Gaydon UK

My MG pictured during this visit in the UK in July 2011

Paul & me pictured with our cars in front of the museum:

The list has helped me with the restoration of my GT and after learning on
the job, I was able to help others. 

Thanks everyone!

If our moderator is o.k. with it, I'd like to stay in a more listing /
lurking mode.

Cheers, 

Hans Duinhoven

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D9C941.E8EB6B20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.E-mailStijl17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt 70.85pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DNL =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dear friends,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>We have =
moved home, which is much smaller than the previous =
one.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>This also was applicable for the =
space in the garage. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So I had to =
make a choice &#8211; either keeping my MG, or my 3 classic Puch mopeds =
from the seventies.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have been =
measuring a lot and came tot he conclusion, that the 3 Puch mopeds are =
to stay and the MG had to go.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>After =
33 years of joy with my MGB GT from California, restoring it, driving =
it, and rarely being stranded because of a malfunctioned ignition rotor =
of only 9 months and &lt;2,000 miles old) I sold it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I want to =
thank the listers for their friendship.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Especially those listers whom I met during my several =
visits tot he USA and UK, or who came to visit me:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rick Lindsay<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Rui =
Gigante<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bud =
Krueger&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - special thanks to Bud for =
being twice my kind host of the day<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Carl French<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Mike =
Nadeau<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Frank =
Krajewski<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Steve =
Walker<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Trefor Delve<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Paul Hinchcliffe<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Denise Thorpe &#8211; who also did a lot of work on =
het MGB by herself!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Alex =
Gotfried<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ed Kaler of =
Justbrits&#8230;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jim Goodwin =
of Colorado Springs very special thanks for organizing a fantastic tour =
around the Garden of the Gods in February 2011<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pics of the =
Boston area events at Bud Krueger&#8217;s site:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.ttalk.info/Tech/hans_across_the_water.htm">http://www.=
ttalk.info/Tech/hans_across_the_water.htm</a> <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://www.ttalk.info/hans2.htm">http://www.ttalk.info/hans2.htm<=
/a> <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Paul =
Hunt&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; - =
special thanks to Paul, whom I met a the Heritage Museum Gaydon =
UK<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My MG pictured during this visit =
in the UK in July 2011<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
border=3D0 width=3D1466 height=3D874 =
style=3D'width:15.2708in;height:9.1041in' id=3D"Afbeelding_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Paul &amp; =
me pictured with our cars in front of the museum:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img border=3D0 width=3D1178 height=3D725 =
style=3D'width:12.2708in;height:7.552in' id=3D"Afbeelding_x0020_2" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The list has =
helped me with the restoration of my GT and after learning on the job, I =
was able to help others. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks =
everyone!<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If our moderator is o.k. with it, I&#8217;d like to =
stay in a more listing / lurking mode.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers, =
<span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:NL'><o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:NL'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'mso-fareast-language:NL'>Hans =
Duinhoven<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D9C941.E8EB6B20--

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D9C941.E8EB4410
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D9C941.E8EB4410
	name="image002.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D9C941.E8EB4410--

--===============0415520188668981896==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0415520188668981896==--