Subject: Re: [Mgs] parts needed

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 22:05:39 -0500

--===============8461949452334705744==
	boundary="=====================_111093109==.ALT"

--=====================_111093109==.ALT

Good idea to change the straight banjo fitting to the later style
Moss sells those:
https://mossmotors.com/180-460-banjo-90-degree-angle

However, the threads for the supply pipe port are different, changed 
from BSP to UNF threads, so you would also need to change the two 
rear pipes and the 3-way fitting on rhe rear axle.

Just another option.

At 03:45 PM 7/17/2023, dave northrup wrote:

>Seems the DPO messed these up.  looking for one more set including 
>the bleed screw; can anyone help me out?
>...
>Attachment: MG_20230717_094921.jpg

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com
--=====================_111093109==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3>Good idea to change the straight banjo fitting to the later
style<br>
Moss sells those:<br>
<a href="https://mossmotors.com/180-460-banjo-90-degree-angle" eudora="autourl">
https://mossmotors.com/180-460-banjo-90-degree-angle</a><br><br>
However, the threads for the supply pipe port are different, changed from
BSP to UNF threads, so you would also need to change the two rear pipes
and the 3-way fitting on rhe rear axle.<br><br>
Just another option.<br><br>
<br>
At 03:45 PM 7/17/2023, dave northrup wrote:<br><br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">Seems the DPO messed these
up.&nbsp; looking for one more set including the bleed screw; can anyone
help me out?<br>
...<br>
</font>Attachment: MG_20230717_094921.jpg</blockquote><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /><table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tr><td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"/></a></td><td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free.<a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avg.com</a></td></tr></table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--=====================_111093109==.ALT--

--===============8461949452334705744==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8461949452334705744==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 <[email-masked]> 7gVinRKL4Cswgf50C5ezb78QQ4rcwhnl9u5t30uKBCAcqKryeiUW46N+pUzIdze/ZhSoZUk0md7xYVKdp0gqrAThjew0nR6HLhk=
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 08:36:21 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6831482959034754170==
 boundary="------------aTK1gBEyyC7BFUWJq8S6t1Re"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------aTK1gBEyyC7BFUWJq8S6t1Re
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Trying to change mine but it wouldn't allow it for an unspecified 
reason.  Asked the administrator but no response.  Tried creating a new 
subscription with a Gmail address and it's come back with:

Your subscription is not allowed because the email address you gave is 
insecure.

Is Gmail verboten? Or just me?

PaulH.

--------------aTK1gBEyyC7BFUWJq8S6t1Re
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Trying to change mine but it wouldn't allow it for an unspecified
      reason.  Asked the administrator but no response.  Tried creating
      a new subscription with a Gmail address and it's come back with:</p>
    <p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Your subscription is not allowed
        because the email address you gave is insecure.</span></p>
    <p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Is Gmail verboten? Or just me?</span></p>
    <p><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: &quot;Times New
        Roman&quot;; font-size: medium; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">PaulH.<br>
      </span></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------aTK1gBEyyC7BFUWJq8S6t1Re--

--===============6831482959034754170==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6831482959034754170==--

---

From: Dan DiBiase <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 07:37:04 -0400

--===============9075532874649849967==

--000000000000b9bc790600c157eb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gmail should be fine, that's what I use. I switched from Yahoo to Gmail
about 7 years ago but don't remember excactly what I did....

Dan D
'76 B
Central NJ USA

On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 3:45=E2=80=AFAM PaulHunt73 <paulhunt73@virginmedia.=
com>
wrote:

> Trying to change mine but it wouldn't allow it for an unspecified reason.
> Asked the administrator but no response.  Tried creating a new subscripti=
on
> with a Gmail address and it's come back with:
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

--000000000000b9bc790600c157eb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Gmail should be fine, that&#39;s what I use. I switched fr=
om Yahoo to Gmail about 7 years ago but don&#39;t remember excactly what I =
did....<div><br></div><div>Dan D</div><div>&#39;76 B</div><div>Central NJ U=
SA</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmai=
l_attr">On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 3:45=E2=80=AFAM PaulHunt73 &lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8=
ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <p>Trying to change mine but it wouldn&#39;t allow it for an unspecifie=
d
      reason.=C2=A0 Asked the administrator but no response.=C2=A0 Tried cr=
eating
      a new subscription with a Gmail address and it&#39;s come back with:<=
/p>
    <p><span>Your subscription is not allowed
        because the email address you gave is insecure.</span></p>
    <p><span>Is Gmail verboten? Or just me?</span></p>
    <p><span>PaulH.<br>
      </span></p>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3D"noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/dan.dibia=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/ma=
ilman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000b9bc790600c157eb--

--===============9075532874649849967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9075532874649849967==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 <[email-masked]> jt91Vk1T/VMjZuDabZb7cUSXk+6gFHs5KCSP+TjJfA5r8qmrNHVhwZwyUrOvGc3Xq1je4YzSB9Z725/tnCLLSm0QTVbbmUMr7KWWlQ+D+QCzVbm0urDndn/y
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:42:49 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3214405113125849412==
 boundary="------------0wd9Hiwj6pSqp7pdrggab8Nm"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0wd9Hiwj6pSqp7pdrggab8Nm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I remembered I had another Gmail which I never use and that wasn't 
rejected, so it must be me!  A new eBay account using the same Gmail was 
closed down last week "because of activity that we believe was putting 
the eBay community at risk".  Only used once, and the suspension arrived 
when I had been away a few days and not using it.  Annoying if there is 
a problem that will affect other usages of that email as I had just 
spent several days changing over about 100 commercial and personal 
contacts to it.  Notifying personal contacts several were bounced the 
first time I sent a mass mailing to BCCs which I didn't take much notice 
of as the reason for changing were system-wide problems with Virgin 
media. Several that worked went into their spam folder which could have 
been their settings.  I don't use spam filtering as even 'mild' was 
trapping genuine emails.

PaulH.

On 18/07/2023 12:37, Dan DiBiase wrote:
> Gmail should be fine, that's what I use. I switched from Yahoo to 
> Gmail about 7 years ago but don't remember excactly what I did....
>
> Dan D
> '76 B
> Central NJ USA
>
> On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 3:45 AM PaulHunt73 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     a new subscription with a Gmail address and it's come back with:
>
>     Your subscription is not allowed because the email address you
>     gave is insecure.
>
--------------0wd9Hiwj6pSqp7pdrggab8Nm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I remembered I had another Gmail which I never use and that
      wasn't rejected, so it must be me!  A new eBay account using the
      same Gmail was closed down last week "because of activity that we
      believe was putting the eBay community at risk".  Only used once,
      and the suspension arrived when I had been away a few days and not
      using it.  Annoying if there is a problem that will affect other
      usages of that email as I had just spent several days changing
      over about 100 commercial and personal contacts to it.  Notifying
      personal contacts several were bounced the first time I sent a
      mass mailing to BCCs which I didn't take much notice of as the
      reason for changing were system-wide problems with Virgin media. 
      Several that worked went into their spam folder which could have
      been their settings.  I don't use spam filtering as even 'mild'
      was trapping genuine emails.<br>
    </p>
    <p>PaulH.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 18/07/2023 12:37, Dan DiBiase wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CABxEc+=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Gmail should be fine, that's what I use. I switched
        from Yahoo to Gmail about 7 years ago but don't remember
        excactly what I did....
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Dan D</div>
        <div>'76 B</div>
        <div>Central NJ USA</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at
          3:45 AM PaulHunt73 &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div>
            <p>Trying to change mine but it wouldn't allow it for an
              unspecified reason.  Asked the administrator but no
              response.  Tried creating a new subscription with a Gmail
              address and it's come back with:</p>
            <p><span>Your subscription is not allowed because the email
                address you gave is insecure.</span></p>
            <p><span>Is Gmail verboten? Or just me?</span></p>
            <p><span>PaulH.<br>
              </span></p>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe: <a
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0wd9Hiwj6pSqp7pdrggab8Nm--

--===============3214405113125849412==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3214405113125849412==--