Subject: [Mgs] parts needed

From: dave northrup <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:45:05 +0000

--_004_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_
	boundary="_000_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_"

--_000_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

U2VlbXMgdGhlIERQTyBtZXNzZWQgdGhlc2UgdXAuICBsb29raW5nIGZvciBvbmUgbW9yZSBzZXQg
aW5jbHVkaW5nIHRoZSBibGVlZCBzY3JldzsgY2FuIGFueW9uZSBoZWxwIG1lIG91dD8NCg0KDQo=

--_000_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_--

--_004_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_
Content-Description: IMG_20230717_094921.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_20230717_094921.jpg";
	size=3055517; creation-date="Mon, 17 Jul 2023 13:50:08 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 17 Jul 2023 20:45:05 GMT"
Content-ID: <189641d3469c2bb6f171>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--_004_15001dfee22b452ca757f948129a5514ranteercom_--