Subject: [Mgs] I've been making progress on the parts collection

From: Larry Colen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 17:01:29 -0800

I had some OK weather, so spent a bunch of time trying to get like with like, or at least photos of the parts collection.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7gD4o3s1kCfc61kQ8

There are some fun things in it.
Probably four sets of tail lights scattered among the boxes, starters, alternators, turbo kit

A brand new set of Arias pistons
https://photos.app.goo.gl/TY9uta85axiX8vyt7

Lots of dizzies:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GJDzBjWQFsiVii6K7

Buckets of SUs
https://photos.app.goo.gl/p8GmAyKW7fPuSCkV9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/cADQGbzvT7bjuE2t9

Including one with tach drive
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pFYPkN3VTc2TB2dD8

Vintage AM radio
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dJdAZS48PAEqPWRg7

York Aircon:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ws55vVVA3Tk6AoWi7
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yFQfLZJ9XRZfLNNt5

The New Old Stock bin keeps growing
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Rdt2ZCi7hx9724FD8

It's crazy what you find when you actually go through a few decades worth of collecting parts.

--
Larry Colen
[email-masked].   sent from Mirkwood

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Hans Duinhoven" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:38:54 +0100

Wow - that is really a lot Larry!
I recognized an ash tray, which I still have new as a present of a fellow
BGT owner.
I never installed it, as I do not smoke.
But is was on the list of extra's for the GT according to the BMIHT "birth
certificate".

Cheers,
Hans

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mgs <[email-masked]> Namens Larry Colen
Verzonden: Monday, 27 February 2023 02:01
Aan: MGs <[email-masked]>
Onderwerp: [Mgs] I've been making progress on the parts collection

I had some OK weather, so spent a bunch of time trying to get like with
like, or at least photos of the parts collection.

There are some fun things in it.
Probably four sets of tail lights scattered among the boxes, starters,
alternators, turbo kit

Lots of dizzies:

Buckets of SUs

Vintage AM radio

York Aircon:

It's crazy what you find when you actually go through a few decades worth of
collecting parts.

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]