Subject: [Mgs] Club Magazines

From: David Woerpel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 15:27:27 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8991187363178098675==
 boundary="------------8rbdL1CgT4HpRpwU7tJPDFXG"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8rbdL1CgT4HpRpwU7tJPDFXG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello Listers,

I've recently downsized and have disposed or given away a large number 
of automotive magazines.  My present dilemma is what to do with my club 
magazines.  I have the Healey Chatter/Marque from about 1977 on (a few 
walked off somewhere) and NAMGAR magazines.  I've kept them mostly for 
the tech articles.  Are there archives of these articles so I can 
recycle the boxes of magazines?  Does anybody want them?  Shipping would 
be horrid I would think.  I've kept /Motor, /the early/Road & Track/(the 
Bond /Peter Egan years). /Octane/ will be recycled, which tears me up 
because of the quality of photos and articles.  Can't keep everything.  
Let me know what you think about keeping the Healey and MGA magazines.

Sun's out today but it's 25* so Sprite is tucked away.
Thanks for any response.  Be well,

Dave W

'59 :{)
'59 MGA 1500
Waukesha WI
"Pay It Forward"
--------------8rbdL1CgT4HpRpwU7tJPDFXG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Hello Listers,<br>
    <br>
    I've recently downsized and have disposed or given away a large
    number of automotive magazines.  My present dilemma is what to do
    with my club magazines.  I have the Healey Chatter/Marque from about
    1977 on (a few walked off somewhere) and NAMGAR magazines.  I've
    kept them mostly for the tech articles.  Are there archives of these
    articles so I can recycle the boxes of magazines?  Does anybody want
    them?  Shipping would be horrid I would think.  I've kept <i>Motor,
    </i>the early<i> Road &amp; Track</i>(the Bond /Peter Egan years). 
    <i>Octane</i> will be recycled, which tears me up because of the
    quality of photos and articles.  Can't keep everything.  Let me know
    what you think about keeping the Healey and MGA magazines.<br>
    <br>
    Sun's out today but it's 25* so Sprite is tucked away.<br>
    Thanks for any response.  Be well,<br>
    <br>
    Dave W<br>
    <br>
    '59 :{)<br>
    '59 MGA 1500<br>
    Waukesha WI<br>
    "Pay It Forward"<br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8rbdL1CgT4HpRpwU7tJPDFXG--

--===============8991187363178098675==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8991187363178098675==--