Subject: [Mgs] Lens to see stop lights.

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 20:25:24 -0700

--===============0441775566489168874==

--0000000000001e3a7405f1cc527b

I just learned about these tonight:

LightInSight Specialized Windshield Lens https://a.co/d/96V4e0j

Pretty excited about it for when the top is up!

Andrew

--0000000000001e3a7405f1cc527b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I just learned about these tonight:=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto=
"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">LightInSight Specialized Windshield Lens <a h=
ref=3D"https://a.co/d/96V4e0j">https://a.co/d/96V4e0j</a><div dir=3D"auto">=
<br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Pretty excited about it for when the top is up!=
</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Andrew</div><div dir=3D=
"auto"><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div></div>=
</div>

--0000000000001e3a7405f1cc527b--

--===============0441775566489168874==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============0441775566489168874==--