Subject: Re: [Mgs] water temp/oil pressure gage

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:29:16 -0700

--===============7900472470941870801==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_32091E5A-5A97-41F5-B5D9-2462667D2ED1"

--Apple-Mail=_32091E5A-5A97-41F5-B5D9-2462667D2ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Well, that=E2=80=99s about what I would expect. Any =E2=80=9Cbarn =
find=E2=80=9D gauge would need to be tested. Restored or =E2=80=9Cknown =
good" gauges would be expensive.

Is there a local club? Maybe someone would let you have a =E2=80=9Cloaner=E2=
=80=9D from a non-running project that you could use for startup =
testing, on the condition you returned it.

--
Max Heim
[email-masked]

> On Oct 3, 2022, at 10:09 AM, dave northrup <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> I am helping a friend with a 56 MGA.  Definitely in need of cosmetic =
restoration; we think the mechanicals are pretty good.
> =20
> He is planning on having all the gages rebuilt at some point; right =
now it has no temp/oil pressure gage and we need that before we go any =
farther with the mechanicals.  We are looking for one that works; =
don=E2=80=99t care at all what it looks like as long as it works.  =
Anyone have an old gage around they would be willing to sell?
> =20
> I see them on ebay but they are always either really expensive or not =
tested.
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_32091E5A-5A97-41F5-B5D9-2462667D2ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">Well,=
 that=E2=80=99s about what I would expect. Any =E2=80=9Cbarn find=E2=80=9D=
 gauge would need to be tested. Restored or =E2=80=9Cknown good" gauges =
would be expensive.<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">Is=
 there a local club? Maybe someone would let you have a =E2=80=9Cloaner=E2=
=80=9D from a non-running project that you could use for startup =
testing, on the condition you returned it.<br class=3D""><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">
<div class=3D"">--</div><div class=3D"">Max Heim</div><div class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a></div><div=
 class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">

</div>
<div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Oct 3, 2022, at 10:09 AM, dave northrup &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D"WordSection1" style=3D"page: WordSection1; caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">I am helping a friend with =
a 56 MGA.&nbsp; Definitely in need of cosmetic restoration; we think the =
mechanicals are pretty good.<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;" class=3D""><o:p class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;" class=3D"">He is planning on having all the gages rebuilt =
at some point; right now it has no temp/oil pressure gage and we need =
that before we go any farther with the mechanicals.&nbsp; We are looking =
for one that works; don=E2=80=99t care at all what it looks like as long =
as it works.&nbsp; Anyone have an old gage around they would be willing =
to sell?<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D""><o:p =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">I see them on ebay but =
they are always either really expensive or not tested.<o:p =
class=3D""></o:p></div></div><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" style=3D"font-family: =
Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Verdana; =
font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><=
/div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_32091E5A-5A97-41F5-B5D9-2462667D2ED1--

--===============7900472470941870801==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7900472470941870801==--

---

From: PaulHunt73 <[email-masked]> qRGF5O6uSYMNmyylFgIx+AfpZ3K3TqN6TqVMxteuJRS5lxSFOIL+QQuc1lPW7rXSFGbKfnSylyLh8tfiYb8SDeMxAuPS+fbaUT0=
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 08:23:35 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9210525795968130915==
 boundary="------------e7mng9kZKM6ZPNdc5E0mcb0C"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------e7mng9kZKM6ZPNdc5E0mcb0C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Depends on whether he is planning to use it 'normally' before getting 
the gauges done or not.  If so then he definitely needs both gauges from 
the outset, but these could be separates if cheaper until he gets a dual 
gauge and has that rebuilt.  You can test 'untested' yourself but if 
either section doesn't work you would have to get it rebuilt before 
using the car instead of 'at some point'.  The temp section is the most 
likely to be faulty, especially if removal from the donor car was not 
done with care.

PaulH.

On 03/10/2022 18:09, dave northrup wrote:
>
> I am helping a friend with a 56 MGA. Definitely in need of cosmetic 
> He is planning on having all the gages rebuilt at some point; right 
> now it has no temp/oil pressure gage and we need that before we go any 
> farther with the mechanicals.  We are looking for one that works; 
> don’t care at all what it looks like as long as it works.  Anyone have 
> an old gage around they would be willing to sell?
>
> I see them on ebay but they are always either really expensive or not 
> tested.
>
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
--------------e7mng9kZKM6ZPNdc5E0mcb0C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Depends on whether he is planning to use it 'normally' before
      getting the gauges done or not.  If so then he definitely needs
      both gauges from the outset, but these could be separates if
      cheaper until he gets a dual gauge and has that rebuilt.  You can
      test 'untested' yourself but if either section doesn't work you
      would have to get it rebuilt before using the car instead of 'at
      some point'.  The temp section is the most likely to be faulty,
      especially if removal from the donor car was not done with care.</p>
    <p>PaulH.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 03/10/2022 18:09, dave northrup
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">I am helping a friend with a 56 MGA. 
          Definitely in need of cosmetic restoration; we think the
          mechanicals are pretty good.<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">He is planning on having all the gages
          rebuilt at some point; right now it has no temp/oil pressure
          gage and we need that before we go any farther with the
          mechanicals.  We are looking for one that works; don’t care at
          all what it looks like as long as it works.  Anyone have an
          old gage around they would be willing to sell?<o:p></o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">I see them on ebay but they are always
          either really expensive or not tested.<o:p></o:p></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------e7mng9kZKM6ZPNdc5E0mcb0C--

--===============9210525795968130915==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9210525795968130915==--

---

From: Max Heim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 08:28:23 -0700

--===============3921356385966026540==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_37947514-CE70-48B3-9EBF-70F5EAE824E6"

--Apple-Mail=_37947514-CE70-48B3-9EBF-70F5EAE824E6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

(Sorry, Paul, I meant to reply to the list)

I just recalled=E2=80=A6 when I had to send my combo gauge out for =
repair, I bought a cheap plastic temp gauge at the auto parts store to =
install temporarily. I suppose you could do that for both, although you =
would have to find someplace to mount one of them.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB

> On Oct 4, 2022, at 12:23 AM, PaulHunt73 <[email-masked] =
>=20
> Depends on whether he is planning to use it 'normally' before getting =
the gauges done or not.  If so then he definitely needs both gauges from =
the outset, but these could be separates if cheaper until he gets a dual =
gauge and has that rebuilt.  You can test 'untested' yourself but if =
either section doesn't work you would have to get it rebuilt before =
using the car instead of 'at some point'.  The temp section is the most =
likely to be faulty, especially if removal from the donor car was not =
done with care.
tested.
>> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_37947514-CE70-48B3-9EBF-70F5EAE824E6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><meta=
 http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">(Sorry, Paul, I meant =
to reply to the list)</div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">I just recalled=E2=80=A6=
 when I had to send my combo gauge out for repair, I bought a cheap =
plastic temp gauge at the auto parts store to install temporarily. I =
suppose you could do that for both, although you would have to find =
someplace to mount one of them.<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><div class=3D"">
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); letter-spacing: normal; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;" class=3D""><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D""><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px;" =
class=3D"">--</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; font-size: 13px; =
min-height: 16px;" class=3D"">Max Heim</div><div style=3D"margin: 0px; =
font-size: 13px;" class=3D"">'66 MGB</div></div></div>
</div>

<div class=3D""><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div =
class=3D"">On Oct 4, 2022, at 12:23 AM, PaulHunt73 &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><p =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
13px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">Depends=
 on whether he is planning to use it 'normally' before getting the =
gauges done or not.&nbsp; If so then he definitely needs both gauges =
from the outset, but these could be separates if cheaper until he gets a =
dual gauge and has that rebuilt.&nbsp; You can test 'untested' yourself =
but if either section doesn't work you would have to get it rebuilt =
before using the car instead of 'at some point'.&nbsp; The temp section =
is the most likely to be faulty, especially if removal from the donor =
car was not done with care.</p><p style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">PaulH.<br class=3D""></p><div =
class=3D"moz-cite-prefix" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;">On 03/10/2022 18:09, dave northrup wrote:<br =
class=3D""></div><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
cite=3D"mid:[email-masked]" =
style=3D"font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><div class=3D"WordSection1" =
style=3D"page: WordSection1;"><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: =
11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">I am helping a =
friend with a 56 MGA.&nbsp; Definitely in need of cosmetic restoration; =
we think the mechanicals are pretty good.<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;" class=3D""><o:p class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div><div =
style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, =
sans-serif;" class=3D"">He is planning on having all the gages rebuilt =
at some point; right now it has no temp/oil pressure gage and we need =
that before we go any farther with the mechanicals.&nbsp; We are looking =
for one that works; don=E2=80=99t care at all what it looks like as long =
as it works.&nbsp; Anyone have an old gage around they would be willing =
to sell?<o:p class=3D""></o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; =
font-size: 11pt; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D""><o:p =
class=3D"">&nbsp;</o:p></div><div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-size: 11pt; =
font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;" class=3D"">I see them on ebay but =
they are always either really expensive or not tested.<o:p =
class=3D""></o:p></div></div><br class=3D""><fieldset =
class=3D"moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset><pre =
class=3D"moz-quote-pre" =
wrap=3D"">_______________________________________________

<a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a>

Archive: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/m=
gs</a> <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]=
om">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</=
a>
</pre></blockquote><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana; font-size: =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D""></div></blockquote></div><br =
class=3D""></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_37947514-CE70-48B3-9EBF-70F5EAE824E6--

--===============3921356385966026540==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3921356385966026540==--