Subject: [Mgs] Window crank

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 21:45:47 -0700

--===============4552735219621572121==

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc

I have broken the plastic window crank several times trying to roll up the
driver's side window.  Where is the best place to lubricate the mechanism?
Or, is there an adjustment I can make to the mechanism to take the pressure
off the window crank?
Mike MacLean
69 MGB GT

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I have broken the plastic window crank several times tryi=
ng to roll up the driver&#39;s side window.=C2=A0 Where is the best place t=
o lubricate the mechanism?=C2=A0 Or, is there an adjustment I can make to t=
he mechanism to take the pressure off the window crank?<div dir=3D"auto">Mi=
ke MacLean</div><div dir=3D"auto">69 MGB GT</div></div>

--00000000000005568905e89bcecc--

--===============4552735219621572121==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4552735219621572121==--