Subject: [Mgs] 1973 MGB for sale

From: Stan Fickes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 19:28:24 -0400

--===============2626439190700218270==

--000000000000213bc305e198ff6e

Please forgive me if this isn't allowed!

My daughter is selling her 1973 MGB. We spent four years working through it
and she has realized she just isn't the right person for a LBC and I'm
restoring an MGTD and maintaining an MGA and a Sprite. But wait, there's
more. If you buy this car, we'll throw in a slightly older red MGB with
hardtop that doesn't run but does have several useful parts. I can answer
specific questions.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/760438461637462/

(Facebook marketplace apparently doesn't know the MG marque. Ugh.)

Thanks!

--000000000000213bc305e198ff6e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Please forgive me if this isn&#39;t allowed!<div><br></div=
><div>My daughter is selling her 1973 MGB. We spent four years working thro=
ugh it and she has realized she just isn&#39;t the right person for a LBC a=
nd I&#39;m restoring an MGTD and maintaining an MGA and a Sprite. But wait,=
 there&#39;s more. If you buy this car, we&#39;ll throw in a slightly older=
 red MGB with hardtop that doesn&#39;t run but does have several useful par=
ts. I can answer specific questions.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"ht=
tps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/760438461637462/">https://www.faceb=
ook.com/marketplace/item/760438461637462/</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>=
(Facebook marketplace apparently doesn&#39;t know the MG marque. Ugh.)</div=
><div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div></div>

--000000000000213bc305e198ff6e--

--===============2626439190700218270==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2626439190700218270==--