Subject: [Mgs] Mix n Match

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 16:32:35 -0700

--===============4360814691272990875==

--000000000000a9e32605dce20f5e

I'm confused. (nothing new) in trying to get my turn signals working I
checked the wiring diagrams out for the early and late MGs.  In the wiring
diagram for the early cars it shows a 3 pin flasher relay with a two fuse
unit.  In the late MG wiring diagram it shows a two pin flasher unit and a
four fuse unit.  Looking at my car (a 69) it has a two pin flasher unit,
but the car has a two fuse block unit.  What the heck?
Mike MacLean

--000000000000a9e32605dce20f5e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;m confused. (nothing new) in trying to get my turn =
signals working I checked the wiring diagrams out for the early and late MG=
s.=C2=A0 In the wiring diagram for the early cars it shows a 3 pin flasher =
relay with a two fuse unit.=C2=A0 In the late MG wiring diagram it shows a =
two pin flasher unit and a four fuse unit.=C2=A0 Looking at my car (a 69) i=
t has a two pin flasher unit, but the car has a two fuse block unit.=C2=A0 =
What the heck?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div></div>

--000000000000a9e32605dce20f5e--

--===============4360814691272990875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4360814691272990875==--