Subject: [Mgs] Carb Bank Interchangeability

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 21:31:40 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5147122336310236822==
	boundary="----=_Part_359388_739900352.1636839100206"

------=_Part_359388_739900352.1636839100206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the help on this.Steve HughesArcher, FL
------=_Part_359388_739900352.1636839100206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Courier New, Courier, mono;"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Thanks for the help on this.</span>
<div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Steve Hughes</span></div>

<div><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Archer, FL</span></div>
</div>

------=_Part_359388_739900352.1636839100206--

--===============5147122336310236822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5147122336310236822==--