Subject: [Mgs] Weber 45DCOE & Maniflow Intake Manifold For Sale

From: "Norm 2Bs" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 10:32:42 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5995515631033970980==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0032_01D7CF0B.CDB80CA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D7CF0B.CDB80CA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Greetings from a long-time missing from this forum ex- MGB Racer.

=20

As much as I miss my old "B" there is little chance I will ever get =
another
and I just found this lightly used Maniflow intake manifold and Weber =
45DCOE
among the "stuff" in my garage.

=20

I used this carb & manifold for a short time with the '66 MGB I owned =
for
many years. I don't remember how long either was used. But, it is time =
to
send them on to help another MGBer go faster.

=20

The Maniflow intake retails for =A3185 or $250. The Weber is a 45DCOE  =
152,
No. 242 02 made in Spain. Looking at one on eBay asking $518 for a new =
one.
Do a search for 45DCOE's on eBay and you find all kinds of NON-Weber =
carbs.
But, this is a real one and includes a bunch of jets (Air Correction, =
Main &
Pump), new gaskets and linkage pieces.

=20

Make me an offer for the combination. Buyer pays the shipping from SW
Florida.

=20

Norm Sippel

727-787-5929 (mobile)

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D7CF0B.CDB80CA0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word =
15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Greetings =
from a long-time missing from this forum ex- MGB =
Racer.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>As much =
as I miss my old &quot;B&quot; there is little chance I will ever get =
another and I just found this lightly used Maniflow intake manifold and =
Weber 45DCOE among the &quot;stuff&quot; in my =
garage.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>I used =
this carb &amp; manifold for a short time with the '66 MGB I owned for =
many years. I don't remember how long either was used. But, it is time =
to send them on to help another MGBer go faster.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>The =
Maniflow intake retails for </span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>=A3</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>185 or $250. The Weber is a =
45DCOE=A0 152, No. 242 02 made in Spain. Looking at one on eBay asking =
$518 for a new one. Do a search for 45DCOE's on eBay and you find all =
kinds of NON-Weber carbs. But, this is a real one and includes a bunch =
of jets (Air Correction, Main &amp; Pump), new gaskets and linkage =
pieces.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Make me =
an offer for the combination. Buyer pays the shipping from SW =
Florida.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Norm =
Sippel<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>727-787-5929 =
(mobile)<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0032_01D7CF0B.CDB80CA0--

--===============5995515631033970980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5995515631033970980==--