Subject: [Mgs] Exhaust Manifold Wanted

From: Michael MacLean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 03:41:24 -0800

--===============2107861687024145610==

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595

Anyone have a cast iron stock exhaust manifold for a 1967 MG engine they
would like to sell?  Converting my 69 MGB GT from a Weber carb and
performance header to SU carbs and stock exhaust.  Tired of the exhaust
leaks and Weber tuning.
Mike MacLean
1969 MGB GT with 1967 engine

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone have a cast iron stock exhaust manifold for a 1967=
 MG engine they would like to sell?=C2=A0 Converting my 69 MGB GT from a We=
ber carb and performance header to SU carbs and stock exhaust.=C2=A0 Tired =
of the exhaust leaks and Weber tuning.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div><=
div dir=3D"auto">1969 MGB GT with 1967 engine</div></div>

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595--

--===============2107861687024145610==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============2107861687024145610==--