Subject: [Mgs] Repost of someone else's ad.

From: Andrew Lundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 17:07:02 -0600

--===============1186240094947252786==

--0000000000009647d805cee4f436

I've got no financial interest in this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MorrisGarages/comments/qd2sv3/selling_this_car_still_if_anyone_is_interested/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

--0000000000009647d805cee4f436
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;ve got no financial interest in this:<div dir=3D"au=
to"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><a href=3D"https://www.reddit.com/r/MorrisG=
arages/comments/qd2sv3/selling_this_car_still_if_anyone_is_interested/?utm_=
medium=3Dandroid_app&amp;utm_source=3Dshare">https://www.reddit.com/r/Morri=
sGarages/comments/qd2sv3/selling_this_car_still_if_anyone_is_interested/?ut=
m_medium=3Dandroid_app&amp;utm_source=3Dshare</a><br></div><div dir=3D"auto=
"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div>

--0000000000009647d805cee4f436--

--===============1186240094947252786==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1186240094947252786==--