Subject: [Mgs] Driveshaft flange

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:38:13 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6004764163447439291==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_006D_01D7AF9D.F2B25A20"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D7AF9D.F2B25A20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just wanted to thank all of you who responded to my request for help in
finding a driveshaft flange for my MGB V8 conversion. All of you had great
suggestions and one from Paul Osborne seems to have resulted in a solution.
Paul recommended British Auto Salvage (http://britishautosalvage.com) who
found one we think will work. It is slightly larger (1/8") in diameter but
has the correct bolt pattern and spacing so I'm keeping my fingers crossed
that is will work.

Again, thanks for everyone's input.

Jim

------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D7AF9D.F2B25A20
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>I just wanted =
to thank all of you who responded to my request for help in finding a =
driveshaft flange for my MGB V8 conversion. All of you had great =
suggestions and one from Paul Osborne seems to have resulted in a =
solution. Paul recommended British Auto Salvage (<a =
href=3D"http://britishautosalvage.com">http://britishautosalvage.com</a>)=
 who found one we think will work. It is slightly larger (1/8&#8221;) in =
diameter but has the correct bolt pattern and spacing so I&#8217;m =
keeping my fingers crossed that is will work.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Again, thanks =
for everyone&#8217;s input.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Jim<o:p></o:p><=
/span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_006D_01D7AF9D.F2B25A20--

--===============6004764163447439291==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============6004764163447439291==--