Subject: [Mgs] '65 MGB Project For Sale

From: Dan DiBiase <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 08:53:48 -0400

--===============5412720245639621736==

--0000000000007b581b05cc1c50cb

Hi, all... I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to do anything
with the '65 B project I bought back in 2000, so will be listing it for
sale. Once I get all the pictures up somewhere, I'll come back with an
'official' post, but just wanted to get this out there. At this point in my
life, I'm looking to declutter our home (and garage) in preparation for a
move to FL in a couple of years. This project just ain't going to happen,
and I want to get my Tesla in the garage for the winter.

So, if you know anyone who might be interested, feel free to give them my
contact info. I will be posting pics of the car and all of the parts I've
collected over the years. The car is mostly disassembled (the body shell,
suspension, engine and trans and wiring harness are still in the car so
it's a roller). All of the parts are boxed and inventoried and it's 99.9%
complete. Probably looking to get somewhere around $1k for everything.

Thx,
Dan DiBiase
Dayton NJ USA
[email-masked]

--0000000000007b581b05cc1c50cb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi, all... I&#39;ve come to the conclusion that I&#39;m no=
t going to do anything with the &#39;65 B project I bought back in 2000, so=
 will be listing it for sale. Once I get all the pictures up somewhere, I&#=
39;ll come back with an &#39;official&#39; post, but just wanted to get thi=
s out there. At this point in my life, I&#39;m looking to declutter our hom=
e (and garage) in preparation for a move to FL in a couple of years. This p=
roject just ain&#39;t going to happen, and I want to get my Tesla in the ga=
rage for the winter.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>So, if you know anyone who mi=
ght be interested, feel free to give them my contact info. I will be postin=
g pics of the car and all of the parts I&#39;ve collected over the years. T=
he car is mostly disassembled (the body shell, suspension, engine and trans=
 and wiring harness are still in the car so it&#39;s a roller). All of the =
parts are boxed and inventoried and it&#39;s 99.9% complete. Probably looki=
ng to get somewhere around $1k for everything.=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Thx,</div><div>Dan DiBiase</div><div>Dayton NJ USA</div><div><a href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div></div>

--0000000000007b581b05cc1c50cb--

--===============5412720245639621736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============5412720245639621736==--