Subject: [Mgs] 72 MGB windows

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 11:29:43 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D7A312.7DC4FE80"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just picked this car up a week ago.  72 MGB which was clearly restored by
someone not that long ago.  The owner I purchased it from is not mechanical
at all and bought the car as is.

Moreso on the passenger side, the glass needs a little guidance or it hits
the side of the channel on the inside of the car when you try to roll it up.
if you guide it a little so it stays in the channel then it rolls up fine.
its just in the first 2 inches from bottom when you roll it up.

Here are some pics.  Not sure how clear or helpful they are.  All this is
accessible but I'm not sure what to do to fix it.  where/how do I adjust to
keep it in the channel those first 2 inchec?

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I just picked this car up a =
week ago.&nbsp; 72 MGB which was clearly restored by someone not that =
long ago.&nbsp; The owner I purchased it from is not mechanical at all =
and bought the car as is.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Moreso on =
the passenger side, the glass needs a little guidance or it hits the =
side of the channel on the inside of the car when you try to roll it =
up.&nbsp; if you guide it a little so it stays in the channel then it =
rolls up fine.&nbsp; its just in the first 2 inches from bottom when you =
roll it up.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here are some pics.&nbsp; Not sure how clear or =
helpful they are.&nbsp; All this is accessible but I&#8217;m not sure =
what to do to fix it.&nbsp; where/how do I adjust to keep it in the =
channel those first 2 inchec?<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D7A312.7DC4FE80--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	name="20210906_105838.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20210906_105838.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	name="20210906_105945.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20210906_105945.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
	name="20210906_105856.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20210906_105856.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7A312.7DC4FE80--

---

From: Rick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:31:45 -0500

--===============0115006195889457093==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

PGRpdiBkaXI9J2F1dG8nPjxkaXY+Jmd0OyZuYnNwO09oIHRob3NlIGRhcm4gRFBP4oCZcyE8L2Rp
dj48ZGl2IGRpcj0iYXV0byI+PGJyPjwvZGl2PjxkaXYgZGlyPSJhdXRvIj5JIGhhdmUgY2VydGFp
bmx5IGJlZW4gYSBEUE8gYXQgb25lIHRpbWUgb3IgYW5vdGhlci4gOi1QPC9kaXY+PC9kaXY+

--===============0115006195889457093==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0115006195889457093==--