Subject: [Mgs] shameless self promotion

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 12:00:45 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4684157567889547774==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7903A.D93A2B90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7903A.D93A2B90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

We picked up this car from the second owner, cleaned it up, replaced the
driver's side seat foam, steering wheel emblem, and the fan relay.  I am now
offering it for sale

Welcome to My Website ! - index page (ranteer.com)
<https://www.ranteer.com/mgb4/> 

It's the most original car I've ever seen; we have a lot of original
documents as well.  the paint and the mileage is original.

FYI its in Dallas, TX

I know several good shipping companies if you need one

The tires are old and need to be replaced if you want to drive on the
highway.  If you are interested in driving it out of here, I can work with
you on getting new tires installed and meet you at the airport.  I will even
fill it up for you.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7903A.D93A2B90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>We picked up this car from the =
second owner, cleaned it up, replaced the driver&#8217;s side seat foam, =
steering wheel emblem, and the fan relay.&nbsp; I am now offering it for =
sale<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a href=3D"https://www.ranteer.com/mgb4/">Welcome to =
My Website ! - index page (ranteer.com)</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It&#8217;s =
the most original car I&#8217;ve ever seen; we have a lot of original =
documents as well.&nbsp; the paint and the mileage is =
original.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>FYI its in Dallas, TX<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I know =
several good shipping companies if you need one<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The tires =
are old and need to be replaced if you want to drive on the =
highway.&nbsp; If you are interested in driving it out of here, I can =
work with you on getting new tires installed and meet you at the =
airport.&nbsp; I will even fill it up for =
you.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7903A.D93A2B90--

--===============4684157567889547774==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4684157567889547774==--