Subject: [Mgs] Driveshaft orientation

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 15:29:15 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8550955054579041736==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0010_01D799C5.F74A2EC0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D799C5.F74A2EC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can anyone give me the correct orientation (front to back) of the driveshaft
on an 80 MGB. Does the end with the sleeve and spline connect to the
differential or the transmission. I've seen examples of both configurations.

Thanks,

Jim Ray

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D799C5.F74A2EC0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Can anyone =
give me the correct orientation (front to back) of the driveshaft on an =
80 MGB. Does the end with the sleeve and spline connect to the =
differential or the transmission. I&#8217;ve seen examples of both =
configurations.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Thanks,<o:p></o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Jim =
Ray<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D799C5.F74A2EC0--

--===============8550955054579041736==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8550955054579041736==--