Subject: [Mgs] Door panel fasteners

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 12:11:35 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3811127290710636312==
 boundary="------------FBDC3B0AFDA31073DEAED61B"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------FBDC3B0AFDA31073DEAED61B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks,

This sounds like a dumb question as I have had MGBs for ages......but 
what is the correct way of fixing the door panels to the door?   
Currently mine are held on by the window winder, door latch thingy, the 
recently installed loud speaker and nothing at the bottom. It should be 
the little screws and caps like other interior panels yes?   If you can 
I would appreciate photos.

By the bye, I have just spent an hour getting the panel back on because 
I could not get the speaker holding screws in line with the metal strap 
with 'holder clips' they put in to hold the speaker.  Total fiddle and 
blind manouvers!!!!!!   But now the speaker fasteners are in and they 
hold the panel.   Whew!!!

Cheers
Barrie
MGB GT V8

--------------FBDC3B0AFDA31073DEAED61B
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks,<br>
        <br>
        This sounds like a dumb question as I have had MGBs for
        ages......but what is the correct way of fixing the door panels
        to the door?   Currently mine are held on by the window winder,
        door latch thingy, the recently installed loud speaker and
        nothing at the bottom. It should be the little screws and caps
        like other interior panels yes?   If you can I would appreciate
        photos.   <br>
        <br>
        By the bye, I have just spent an hour getting the panel back on
        because I could not get the speaker holding screws in line with
        the metal strap with 'holder clips' they put in to hold the
        speaker.  Total fiddle and blind manouvers!!!!!!   But now the
        speaker fasteners are in and they hold the panel.   Whew!!!<br>
        <br>
        Cheers<br>
        Barrie<br>
        MGB GT V8<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------FBDC3B0AFDA31073DEAED61B--

--===============3811127290710636312==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3811127290710636312==--