Subject: [Mgs] Misunderstood Email

From: David Ambrose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 10:13:55 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3976029082557983248==
 boundary="------------14078F78BF2EC5E863B37E76"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------14078F78BF2EC5E863B37E76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

This morning, I get an email with the subject, /Sale on Body Hardware 
Starts Now. /I'm thinking, "Why is anyone sending me emails about body 
piercing?" Then, it turns out to be from The Roadster Factory. I think 
another cup of coffee is in order.

Cheers,
Dave Ambrose

--------------14078F78BF2EC5E863B37E76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>This morning, I get an email with the subject, <i>Sale on Body
        Hardware Starts Now. </i>I'm thinking, "Why is anyone sending
      me emails about body piercing?" Then, it turns out to be from The
      Roadster Factory. I think another cup of coffee is in order. <br>
    </p>
    <p>Cheers,<br>
      Dave Ambrose</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------14078F78BF2EC5E863B37E76--

--===============3976029082557983248==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3976029082557983248==--