Subject: [Mgs] rubber bumper woes

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 15:12:33 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D73AAE.95C49D50"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

We are working on a 79 MGB that we are prepping for sale.  Guy had some
stickers on the bumper, undoubtedly for years.

Any ideas on how to get that crap off?

Thanks!

btw this is a very original, 44k mileage car.  Paint and interior are all in
really good shape.  Not perfect, but we think it's the original paint.  No
signs of a respray.  Even the paint in the engine compartment is in pretty
good shape.  The rubber bumpers are excellent, except for the aforementioned
sticker residue.  All the pollution stuff, etc., is all there.  Very
unmolested if someone is looking for a really good, rust free, Texas car.
Still has the dealer emblem on it, from right here in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Lots of documentation, too.  The foam in the passenger seat is shot; we are
replacing it.  this thing really belongs in a museum.

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>We are working on a 79 MGB =
that we are prepping for sale.&nbsp; Guy had some stickers on the =
bumper, undoubtedly for years.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any ideas on =
how to get that crap off?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>btw this is =
a very original, 44k mileage car.&nbsp; Paint and interior are all in =
really good shape.&nbsp; Not perfect, but we think it&#8217;s the =
original paint.&nbsp; No signs of a respray.&nbsp; Even the paint in the =
engine compartment is in pretty good shape.&nbsp; The rubber bumpers are =
excellent, except for the aforementioned sticker residue.&nbsp; All the =
pollution stuff, etc., is all there.&nbsp; Very unmolested if someone is =
looking for a really good, rust free, Texas car.&nbsp; Still has the =
dealer emblem on it, from right here in Dallas/Fort Worth.&nbsp; Lots of =
documentation, too.&nbsp; The foam in the passenger seat is shot; we are =
replacing it.&nbsp; this thing really belongs in a =
museum.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D73AAE.95C49D50--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	name="B725EFEC.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="B725EFEC.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	name="124A67D7.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="124A67D7.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50
	name="D63377AE.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="D63377AE.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73AAE.95C49D50--