Subject: Re: [Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.

From: "David F. Darby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 08:44:23 -0500

Thanks, Mark. You are still appreciated.

David Darby

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mgs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J
> Bradakis
> Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 8:02 AM
> To: mglist
> Subject: [Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.
> 
> On this day 30 years ago Team.Net came into being.  The British-cars mailing...
> 
> Anyway, happy birthday to those of you still here.  I hope I can continue to
> provide a useful service for years to come.
> 
> mjb.

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Robert's New iPad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 11:20:26 -0400

Thank you, Mark.
     Many of us have made numerous friends, in-person and by email, via Team.Net. 
     Before Team.Net I did not know what to do with a dead cat (newer readers will not get this). 
     Members have talked me through numerous little puzzles of things electrical and in my overdrive. It was through Team.Net that I was introduced to Peter Caldwell, Worldwide Auto;  Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced Distributors; Barney Gaylord, MGA Guru,  and several others whose help has been indispensable, not to mention encouragement to find even more uses for the Dremel Tool. 
    Could you publish your mailing address for donations by check?
Bob

> On Apr 11, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> On this day 30 years ago Team.Net came into being.  The British-cars mailing list was already going strong, an offshoot from rec.autos Usenet group.  Dale Cook, Jim Muller, then me. Team.net went from 2 lists at the beginning, autox and british-cars, and exploded into nearly 70 different lists with something like 15,000 individuals subscribed at its peak.  For a while it was pretty much the only game in town.  As I recall, when I attended the SCCA Solo II Nationals 25th Anniversary event, something like 2/3rds of the 1,000+ entrants were on the autox list.
> 
> And it amazes me that with such a scatterbrained procrastinator like me behind the curtain it is still on the air. It is a lot quieter these days, much better software handle many of the janitorial tasks automatically.  Back in the beginning, I had to do *everything* by hand, so to speak. Subscribes, unsubscribes, errors, I was spending 10, 15, 20 hours a week maintaining the server.  The first server had a 100 MHz processor.  Things have changed.  Back then just having a fast network connection at a residence was rare and expensive.  Good old DSL.  I remember that time when my service provider went belly up, and team net was off the air for 11 days straight.  I don't miss those days at all.
> 
> Anyway, happy birthday to those of you still here.  I hope I can continue to provide a useful service for years to come.
> 
> mjb.
> 
> 
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
> 
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 10:16:15 -0600

On 4/11/21 9:20 AM, Robert's New iPad wrote:
>      Thank you, Mark. [...]

Every list message has this link:

Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html

Thanks for your support.

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: Eric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 02:23:32 +1000

Thanks Mark

Back then I had a 4 banger street machine. Now have a V8 and triple the bang.

Moving ahead is the only way to go.

Eric
1979 MGB V8 230KW
Australia

> On 11 Apr 2021, at 11:02 pm, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 12:30:06 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4676745771730809027==
 boundary="------------937343922075FD6FAA2A1AEF"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------937343922075FD6FAA2A1AEF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks,

I have been a Team.net member since Moses bought his materials for the 
ark.  It has done nothing short of being amazing.   One blazing effort 
was obtaining two panels for my MGB GT V8 from a member at under $300 
when 'suppliers' wanted $3,000 (for those arithmatically minded that 
is1/10 the price). /But wait there is more! /The parts arrived and I was 
gob-smacked to find they where /original BL parts !!!!

/I run the Aston Martin Feltham Club with a mere 165 members - BUT 
membership is not simple as we keep a record of members data - including 
photos.   So I know what it is like for Mark. AND I do not have his 
computer skills.

Mark - can I send wampum by PayPal?????

Cheers
Barrie
www.amfclub.com
//

On 4/11/2021 11:20 AM, Robert's New iPad wrote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--------------937343922075FD6FAA2A1AEF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks,<br>
        <br>
        I have been a Team.net member since Moses bought his materials
        for the ark.  It has done nothing short of being amazing.   One
        blazing effort was obtaining two panels for my MGB GT V8 from a
        member at under $300 when 'suppliers' wanted $3,000 (for those
        arithmatically minded that is1/10 the price). <i>But wait there
          is more!   </i>The parts arrived and I was gob-smacked to
        find they where <i>original BL parts !!!!<br>
          <br>
        </i>I run the Aston Martin Feltham Club with a mere 165 members
        - BUT membership is not simple as we keep a record of members
        data - including photos.   So I know what it is like for Mark. 
        AND I do not have his computer skills.<br>
        <br>
        Mark - can I send wampum by PayPal????? <br>
        <br>
        Cheers<br>
        Barrie<br>
        <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.amfclub.com">www.amfclub.com</a><br>
        <i></i><br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <br>
      </font></font>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/11/2021 11:20 AM, Robert's New
      iPad wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">    Thank you, Mark.
     Many of us have made numerous friends, in-person and by email, via Team.Net. 
     Before Team.Net I did not know what to do with a dead cat (newer readers will not get this). 
     Members have talked me through numerous little puzzles of things electrical and in my overdrive. It was through Team.Net that I was introduced to Peter Caldwell, Worldwide Auto;  Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced Distributors; Barney Gaylord, MGA Guru,  and several others whose help has been indispensable, not to mention encouragement to find even more uses for the Dremel Tool. 
    Could you publish your mailing address for donations by check?
Bob

</pre>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">On Apr 11, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Mark J Bradakis <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:

mjb.

&lt;team_net.png&gt;

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------937343922075FD6FAA2A1AEF--

--===============4676745771730809027==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4676745771730809027==--

---

From: mgs4dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:39:01 -0400

--===============5992900157833246841==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_F1DD6EE4-A048-4D98-8765-F487CFDFAD81"

--Apple-Mail=_F1DD6EE4-A048-4D98-8765-F487CFDFAD81
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Thank you, Mark.
Here=E2=80=99s a toast to you and all your efforts over the years! I =
have filled looseleafs with info not found in manuals for my MGs!
Cheers,
Dave Houser=20

> On Apr 11, 2021, at 11:20 AM, Robert's New iPad <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
>    Thank you, Mark.
>     Many of us have made numerous friends, in-person and by email, via =
Team.Net <http://team.net/>.=20
>     Before Team.Net <http://team.net/> I did not know what to do with =
a dead cat (newer readers will not get this).=20
>     Members have talked me through numerous little puzzles of things =
electrical and in my overdrive. It was through Team.Net =
<http://team.net/> that I was introduced to Peter Caldwell, Worldwide =
Auto;  Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced Distributors; Barney Gaylord, MGA Guru,  =
and several others whose help has been indispensable, not to mention =
encouragement to find even more uses for the Dremel Tool.=20
>=20
>=20
>> On Apr 11, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked] =
>>=20
>> On this day 30 years ago Team.Net came into being.  The British-cars =
mailing list was already going strong, an offshoot from rec.autos Usenet =
group.  Dale Cook, Jim Muller, then me. Team.net went from 2 lists at =
the beginning, autox and british-cars, and exploded into nearly 70 =
different lists with something like 15,000 individuals subscribed at its =
peak.  For a while it was pretty much the only game in town.  As I =
recall, when I attended the SCCA Solo II Nationals 25th Anniversary =
event, something like 2/3rds of the 1,000+ entrants were on the autox =
list.
>>=20
>> And it amazes me that with such a scatterbrained procrastinator like =
me behind the curtain it is still on the air. It is a lot quieter these =
days, much better software handle many of the janitorial tasks =
automatically.  Back in the beginning, I had to do *everything* by hand, =
so to speak. Subscribes, unsubscribes, errors, I was spending 10, 15, 20 =
hours a week maintaining the server.  The first server had a 100 MHz =
processor.  Things have changed.  Back then just having a fast network =
connection at a residence was rare and expensive.  Good old DSL.  I =
remember that time when my service provider went belly up, and team net =
was off the air for 11 days straight.  I don't miss those days at all.
>>=20
>> Anyway, happy birthday to those of you still here.  I hope I can =
continue to provide a useful service for years to come.
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]>
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>=20
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_F1DD6EE4-A048-4D98-8765-F487CFDFAD81
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">Thank=
 you, Mark.<div class=3D"">Here=E2=80=99s a toast to you and all your =
efforts over the years! I have filled looseleafs with info not found in =
manuals for my MGs!</div><div class=3D"">Cheers,</div><div class=3D"">Dave=
 Houser&nbsp;<br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Apr 11, 2021, at 11:20 AM, Robert's New =
iPad &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Thank you, =
Mark.</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Many of us have made numerous =
friends, in-person and by email, via<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">Team.Net</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Before<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">Team.Net</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>I did not know what to do =
with a dead cat (newer readers will not get this).<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Members =
have talked me through numerous little puzzles of things electrical and =
in my overdrive. It was through<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://team.net/" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: =
auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">Team.Net</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>that I was introduced to =
Peter Caldwell, Worldwide Auto; &nbsp;Jeff Schlemmer, Advanced =
Distributors; Barney Gaylord, MGA Guru, &nbsp;and several others whose =
help has been indispensable, not to mention encouragement to find even =
more uses for the Dremel Tool.<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Could you =
publish your mailing address for donations by check?</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Bob</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" =
class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">On =
Apr 11, 2021, at 9:02 AM, Mark J Bradakis &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">On this day 30 years ago <a =
href=3D"http://Team.Net" class=3D"">Team.Net</a> came into being. =
&nbsp;The British-cars mailing list was already going strong, an =
offshoot from rec.autos Usenet group. &nbsp;Dale Cook, Jim Muller, then =
me. <a href=3D"http://Team.net" class=3D"">Team.net</a> went from 2 =
lists at the beginning, autox and british-cars, and exploded into nearly =
70 different lists with something like 15,000 individuals subscribed at =
its peak. &nbsp;For a while it was pretty much the only game in town. =
&nbsp;As I recall, when I attended the SCCA Solo II Nationals 25th =
Anniversary event, something like 2/3rds of the 1,000+ entrants were on =
the autox list.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">And it amazes me that with =
such a scatterbrained procrastinator like me behind the curtain it is =
still on the air. It is a lot quieter these days, much better software =
handle many of the janitorial tasks automatically. &nbsp;Back in the =
beginning, I had to do *everything* by hand, so to speak. Subscribes, =
unsubscribes, errors, I was spending 10, 15, 20 hours a week maintaining =
the server. &nbsp;The first server had a 100 MHz processor. &nbsp;Things =
have changed. &nbsp;Back then just having a fast network connection at a =
residence was rare and expensive. &nbsp;Good old DSL. &nbsp;I remember =
that time when my service provider went belly up, and team net was off =
the air for 11 days straight. &nbsp;I don't miss those days at all.<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Anyway, happy birthday to those of you still =
here. &nbsp;I hope I can continue to provide a useful service for years =
to come.<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">mjb.<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><br class=3D"">&lt;team_net.png&gt;<br =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D""><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D"">Donate: =
&nbsp;$12.75<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">Archive: =
http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><=
br class=3D""></blockquote><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]=
" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked].=
com</a></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_F1DD6EE4-A048-4D98-8765-F487CFDFAD81--

--===============5992900157833246841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5992900157833246841==--

---

From: S.Carr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 15:53:12 -0400

--===============5088664838621536853==
	boundary="_204A687A-E43E-48BE-9183-0385ABFAD962_"

--_204A687A-E43E-48BE-9183-0385ABFAD962_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

This grateful subscriber to two lists=E2=80=94Healeys & MGs=E2=80=94is send=
ing a toast in the form of a donation, so Mark can continue to keep/get us =
all out of British car trouble!
Sarah Carr
A-H 100 & MGB/GT

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: mgs4dave
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:39 AM
To: Robert's New iPad
Cc: MGList List
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.

Thank you, Mark.
Here=E2=80=99s a toast to you and all your efforts over the years! I have f=
illed looseleafs with info not found in manuals for my MGs!
Cheers,
Dave Houser=C2=A0

--_204A687A-E43E-48BE-9183-0385ABFAD962_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D=
'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>This =
grateful subscriber to two lists=E2=80=94Healeys &amp; MGs=E2=80=94is sendi=
ng a toast in the form of a donation, so Mark can continue to keep/get us a=
ll out of British car trouble!</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sarah Carr</p><p cla=
ss=3DMsoNormal>A-H 100 &amp; MGB/GT</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:=
p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fw=
link/?LinkId=3D550986">Mail</a> for Windows 10</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p=
>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div style=3D'mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;bord=
er-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'border:none;padding:0in'><b>From: </b><a href=3D"mailto:mgs4dave@t=
ampabay.rr.com">mgs4dave</a><br><b>Sent: </b>Monday, April 12, 2021 9:39 AM=
<br><b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Robert's New iPad</a><br=
><b>Cc: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">MGList List</a><br><b>Sub=
ject: </b>Re: [Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.</p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p=
>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thank you, Mark.<o:p></o:p></p><div><=
p class=3DMsoNormal>Here=E2=80=99s a toast to you and all your efforts over=
 the years! I have filled looseleafs with info not found in manuals for my =
MGs!<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cheers,<o:p></o:p></p></=
div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dave Houser&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><=
/body></html>=

--_204A687A-E43E-48BE-9183-0385ABFAD962_--

--===============5088664838621536853==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5088664838621536853==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:16:54 +0200

Thank you Mark for all your efforts. 
The list brought me lots of info and opportunity to share my knowledge.
Most of all the list brought me lifetime friendships!

Cheers,
Hans
71 BGT

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Mgs <[email-masked]> Namens Mark J Bradakis
Verzonden: zondag 11 april 2021 15:02
Aan: mglist <[email-masked]>
Onderwerp: [Mgs] 30 years. 3 decades.

mjb.

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is gecontroleerd op virussen met Avast antivirussoftware.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

[email-masked]