Subject: [Mgs] Window regulator restoration

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:16:06 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1780934937435364294==
 boundary="------------15D3CC0C82F20B48FE749A32"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------15D3CC0C82F20B48FE749A32
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks,

I am trying to restore my MGB GT window regulators and any advice would 
be appreciated.   The fuzzy stuff in the slides on both side of the 
glass is more than sad and obviously needs replacing - but with what?   
I was considering using that slippy plastic Delrin or something better 
as Delrin does not like water   There are many options and I will have 
to find a knowledgeable supplier to supply the right stuff and the right 
shape.   I am assuming the outside runners can be move in and out to 
allow glass to slide up an down !!!???   Not looking forward to this !!! 
/Where can I get new ones/??

Barrie
MGB GT V8 replica!

--------------15D3CC0C82F20B48FE749A32
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks,<br>
        <br>
        I am trying to restore my MGB GT window regulators and any
        advice would be appreciated.   The fuzzy stuff in the slides on
        both side of the glass is more than sad and obviously needs
        replacing - but with what?   I was considering using that slippy
        plastic Delrin or something better as Delrin does not like
        water   There are many options and I will have to find a
        knowledgeable supplier to supply the right stuff and the right
        shape.   I am assuming the outside runners can be move in and
        out to allow glass to slide up an down !!!???   Not looking
        forward to this !!!  <i> Where can I get new ones</i>??<br>
        <br>
        Barrie<br>
        MGB GT V8 replica!<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------15D3CC0C82F20B48FE749A32--

--===============1780934937435364294==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1780934937435364294==--