Subject: [Mgs] water leak

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 09:53:03 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E21.FB552920"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E21.FB552920
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69E21.FB552920"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69E21.FB552920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I'm thinking the water pump has failed?  Here is where water is dripping
out.

Short history - car was running and driving; we took the engine out to work
on the transmission; life got in the way; a few years later we put them all
back in (and, peripherally, there was a problem with the clutch fork so we
had to pull it again!!!!  looking for a little sympathy . . .)  got it back
in, started it up, and getting a steady stream of drips right here.  and
there is a bit of a racket coming from the front of the engine.

Am thinking the seals in the pump dried out.

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69E21.FB552920
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m thinking the water =
pump has failed?&nbsp; Here is where water is dripping =
out.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Short history &#8211; car was running and driving; we =
took the engine out to work on the transmission; life got in the way; a =
few years later we put them all back in (and, peripherally, there was a =
problem with the clutch fork so we had to pull it again!!!!&nbsp; =
looking for a little sympathy . . .)&nbsp; got it back in, started it =
up, and getting a steady stream of drips right here.&nbsp; and there is =
a bit of a racket coming from the front of the engine.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Am thinking =
the seals in the pump dried out.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D69E21.FB552920--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E21.FB552920
	name="B0AA14F0.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="B0AA14F0.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E21.FB552920
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D69E21.FB552920--