Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

From: Dan DiBiase <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 07:30:23 -0400

--===============8291287981741003031==

--000000000000818eaf05ae3eda5b

Looks like Barney is just messing with you in particular, Paul....

Dan D
Central NJ USA
http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:44 AM PaulHunt73 <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I may be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like an attempt to infect my
> computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.
> Needless
> to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled below.
>
> PaulH.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:13 PM
> Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts
>
>
> Hi!
> This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation - you
> can check it for errors.
> (a 'bluewirega' URL that I've deleted)
> Password: 1306
>
> Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) but seat
> belts can have two methods of locking.  One is when the car tilts or
> decelerates more than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is yanked
> out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.
> >
> ...
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]
>

--000000000000818eaf05ae3eda5b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Looks like Barney is just messing with you in particular, =
Paul....<div><br></div><div>Dan D</div><div>Central NJ USA<br clear=3D"all"=
><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_si=
gnature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/" targ=
et=3D"_blank">http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</a></div></div></div><br></d=
iv></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_att=
r">On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:44 AM PaulHunt73 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:paulhunt=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blo=
ckquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left=
:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><u></u>

<div bgcolor=3D"#ffffff">
<div><font size=3D"2"><font size=3D"3">I may be wrong, but this looks suspi=
ciously like=20
an attempt to infect my<br>computer in case anyone else has received it or=
=20
something like it.=C2=A0 Needless<br>to say I haven&#39;t clicked on the li=
nk, which=20
I have disabled below.<br><br>PaulH.<br><br>----- Original Message -----=20
<br>From: &lt;</font><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bla=
nk"><font size=3D"3">[email-masked]</font></a><font size=3D"3">&gt;<b=
r>To: &lt;</font><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_b=
lank"><font size=3D"3">[email-masked]</font></a><font size=3D"3=
">&gt;<br>Sent: Monday,=20
August 31, 2020 7:13 PM<br>Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat=20
Belts</font><br><br><br><font size=3D"3">Hi!<br>This is regarding our last =
dialogue.=20
I&#39;ve prepared a new presentation - you<br>can check it for=20
errors.</font></font></div>
<div><font size=3D"2"><font size=3D"3">(a</font>=C2=A0&#39;bluewirega&#39; =
URL that I&#39;ve=20
deleted)</font></div>
<div><font size=3D"2"><font size=3D"3">Password: 1306<br><br>Didn&#39;t get=
 the original of=20
this (which happens from time to time) but seat<br>belts can have two metho=
ds of=20
locking.=C2=A0 One is when the car tilts or<br>decelerates more than a cert=
ain=20
amount, the other is if the belt is yanked<br>out of the reel fast enough, =
and=20
not all belts have both.<br>&gt;<br>...</font><br></font></div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]<=
/a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3D"noreferrer" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a> <a href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/dan.dibia=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/ma=
ilman/options/mgs/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000818eaf05ae3eda5b--

--===============8291287981741003031==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8291287981741003031==--

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 12:53:09 +0100 mMuu4lq2EdaPc4aAhzQKhNfckDEysTofCziPjl8/EI8WD95jteMRFEMREfqnhStUJCmlGqv6tXL20cLtFAxkueKuPeGQyIzJ7A4=

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============7516823901307380156==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A8_01D6805E.D7D91E60"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01D6805E.D7D91E60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Highly unlikely, I'd have said.

----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dan DiBiase=20
  To: PaulHunt73=20
  Cc: mglist=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2020 12:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

  Dan D
  Central NJ USA

  On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:44 AM PaulHunt73 <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

    I may be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like an attempt to =
infect my
    computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.  =
Needless
    to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled below.

    PaulH.

    ----- Original Message -----=20

    Hi!
    This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new =
presentation - you
    can check it for errors.
    (a 'bluewirega' URL that I've deleted)
    Password: 1306

    Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) =
but seat
    belts can have two methods of locking.  One is when the car tilts or
    decelerates more than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is =
yanked
    out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.
    ...

    [email-masked]

    Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive

    Unsubscribe: =

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01D6805E.D7D91E60
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Highly unlikely, I'd have said.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"=20
dir=3Dltr>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Dan=20
  DiBiase</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">PaulHunt73</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Cc:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mglist</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, September 01, =
2020 12:30=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Mgs] Seat =
Belts</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr>Looks like Barney is just messing with you in =
particular,=20
Paul....
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Dan D</DIV>
  <DIV>Central NJ USA<BR clear=3Dall>
  <DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr class=3Dgmail_signature =
data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">
  <DIV dir=3Dltr><A href=3D"http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/"=20
  =
target=3D_blank>http://dandibiase.cbintouch.com/</A></DIV></DIV></DIV><BR=
></DIV></DIV><BR>
  <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>
  <DIV dir=3Dltr class=3Dgmail_attr>On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 6:44 AM =
PaulHunt73 &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>=
&gt;=20
  wrote:<BR></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px =
0.8ex; PADDING-LEFT: 1ex"=20
  class=3Dgmail_quote><U></U>
    <DIV bgcolor=3D"#ffffff">
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>I may be wrong, but this looks =
suspiciously=20
    like an attempt to infect my<BR>computer in case anyone else has =
received it=20
    or something like it.&nbsp; Needless<BR>to say I haven't clicked on =
the=20
    link, which I have disabled below.<BR><BR>PaulH.<BR><BR>----- =
Original=20
    Message ----- <BR>From: &lt;</FONT><A =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    target=3D_blank><FONT size=3D3>[email-masked]</FONT></A><FONT=20
    size=3D3>&gt;<BR>To: &lt;</FONT><A =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    target=3D_blank><FONT =
size=3D3>[email-masked]</FONT></A><FONT=20
    size=3D3>&gt;<BR>Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:13 PM<BR>Subject: =
Re: Re:=20
    [Mgs] Seat Belts</FONT><BR><BR><BR><FONT size=3D3>Hi!<BR>This is =
regarding our=20
    last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation - you<BR>can check =
it for=20
    errors.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>(a</FONT>&nbsp;'bluewirega' URL =
that I've=20
    deleted)</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>Password: 1306<BR><BR>Didn't get =
the original=20
    of this (which happens from time to time) but seat<BR>belts can have =
two=20
    methods of locking.&nbsp; One is when the car tilts =
or<BR>decelerates more=20
    than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is yanked<BR>out of =
the reel=20
    fast enough, and not all belts have=20
    =
both.<BR>&gt;<BR>...</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></DIV>_______________________=
________________________<BR><BR><A=20
    href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A><BR>Donate: <A=20
    href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3Dnoreferrer=20
    target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Suggested =
annual=20
    donation&nbsp; $12.75<BR><BR>Archive: <A=20
    href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs" rel=3Dnoreferrer=20
    target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</A> <A=20
    href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3Dnoreferrer=20
    =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/archive</A><BR><BR>Unsubscribe: <A =

    =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]" =

    rel=3Dnoreferrer=20
    =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/dan.dibiase@gma=
il.com</A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A8_01D6805E.D7D91E60--

--===============7516823901307380156==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7516823901307380156==--

---

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020 17:12:38 -0500

--===============3502563063629393088==
	boundary="=====================_573327703==.ALT"

--=====================_573327703==.ALT

It is a spam/scam message, did not come from me.   And it is not my 
contacts list being hacked, because I dont have one.  All of ny 
contact information is in a separate text file that has no connection 
to the internet or to my email client software.

There has been a rash of this type of spam  e-mails on the internet 
in the last couple of weeks with a web link or attachment, looking 
like it came from a friend when it didn't.  This appears to me like 
the spammer is copying a legitimate email message, then sending a 
spam message to the same recipient while using the original sender's 
name and address in the From line. It commonly says something 
mysterious like, "This is in follow-up to our prior conversation", 
and "Click here".  If you don't understand it, dont click.  Contact 
your frield to see if it really came from him.

At 05:46 AM 9/1/2020, PaulHunt73 wrote:
>computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.  Needless

>out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.

--=====================_573327703==.ALT

<html>
<body>
It is a spam/scam message, did not come from me.&nbsp;&nbsp; And it is
not my contacts list being hacked, because I dont have one.&nbsp; All of
ny contact information is in a separate text file that has no connection
to the internet or to my email client software.<br><br>
There has been a rash of this type of spam&nbsp; e-mails on the internet
in the last couple of weeks with a web link or attachment, looking like
it came from a friend when it didn't.&nbsp; This appears to me like the
spammer is copying a legitimate email message, then sending a spam
message to the same recipient while using the original sender's name and
address in the From line. It commonly says something mysterious like,
&quot;This is in follow-up to our prior conversation&quot;, and
&quot;Click here&quot;.&nbsp; If you don't understand it, dont
click.&nbsp; Contact your frield to see if it really came from
him.<br><br>
<br>
At 05:46 AM 9/1/2020, PaulHunt73 wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">I may be wrong, but this looks
suspiciously like an attempt to infect my<br>
computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.&nbsp;
Needless<br>
to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled
below.<br><br>
PaulH.</blockquote><br><br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">----- Original Message -----
<br>
From:
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
To:
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:13 PM<br>
Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts<font size=2><br><br>
</font>Hi!<br>
This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation -
you<br>
can check it for errors.<br>
(a<font size=2> 'bluewirega' URL that I've deleted)<br>
</font>Password: 1306<br><br>
Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) but
seat<br>
belts can have two methods of locking.&nbsp; One is when the car tilts
or<br>
decelerates more than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is
yanked<br>
out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.<br>
&gt;<br>
...</blockquote></body>
</html>

--=====================_573327703==.ALT--

--===============3502563063629393088==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3502563063629393088==--

---

From: "Team.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 12:24:30 -0400

--===============5983662698234617378==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_4DC4FF35-6161-4DD4-875F-B0DE9E7A68B2"

--Apple-Mail=_4DC4FF35-6161-4DD4-875F-B0DE9E7A68B2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Yep, I have been getting lots of these.

> On Sep 2, 2020, at 6:12 PM, Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> It is a spam/scam message, did not come from me.   And it is not my =
contacts list being hacked, because I dont have one.  All of ny contact =
information is in a separate text file that has no connection to the =
internet or to my email client software.
>=20
> There has been a rash of this type of spam  e-mails on the internet in =
the last couple of weeks with a web link or attachment, looking like it =
came from a friend when it didn't.  This appears to me like the spammer =
is copying a legitimate email message, then sending a spam message to =
the same recipient while using the original sender's name and address in =
the =46rom line. It commonly says something mysterious like, "This is in =
follow-up to our prior conversation", and "Click here".  If you don't =
understand it, dont click.  Contact your frield to see if it really came =
from him.
>> I may be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like an attempt to infect =
my
Needless
>> This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation =
- you
>> Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) but =
seat
yanked
> Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_4DC4FF35-6161-4DD4-875F-B0DE9E7A68B2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class="">Yep, I have been getting lots of these.<br class=""><div><br class=""><blockquote type="cite" class=""><div class="">On Sep 2, 2020, at 6:12 PM, Barney Gaylord &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div class="">
<div class="">
It is a spam/scam message, did not come from me.&nbsp;&nbsp; And it is
not my contacts list being hacked, because I dont have one.&nbsp; All of
ny contact information is in a separate text file that has no connection
to the internet or to my email client software.<br class=""><br class="">
There has been a rash of this type of spam&nbsp; e-mails on the internet
in the last couple of weeks with a web link or attachment, looking like
it came from a friend when it didn't.&nbsp; This appears to me like the
spammer is copying a legitimate email message, then sending a spam
message to the same recipient while using the original sender's name and
address in the From line. It commonly says something mysterious like,
"This is in follow-up to our prior conversation", and
"Click here".&nbsp; If you don't understand it, dont
click.&nbsp; Contact your frield to see if it really came from
him.<br class=""><br class="">
<br class="">
At 05:46 AM 9/1/2020, PaulHunt73 wrote:<br class="">
<blockquote type="cite" class="cite" cite="">I may be wrong, but this looks
suspiciously like an attempt to infect my<br class="">
computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.&nbsp;
Needless<br class="">
to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled
below.<br class=""><br class="">
PaulH.</blockquote><br class=""><br class="">
<blockquote type="cite" class="cite" cite="">----- Original Message -----
<br class="">
From:
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br class="">
To:
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">
[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br class="">
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:13 PM<br class="">
Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts<font size="2" class=""><br class=""><br class="">
</font>Hi!<br class="">
This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation -
you<br class="">
can check it for errors.<br class="">
(a<font size="2" class=""> 'bluewirega' URL that I've deleted)<br class="">
</font>Password: 1306<br class=""><br class="">
Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) but
seat<br class="">
belts can have two methods of locking.&nbsp; One is when the car tilts
or<br class="">
decelerates more than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is
yanked<br class="">
out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.<br class="">
&gt;<br class="">
...</blockquote></div>

_______________________________________________<br class=""><br class=""><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" class="">[email-masked]</a><br class="">Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br class="">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.75<br class=""><br class="">Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive<br class=""><br class="">Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]<br class=""></div></blockquote></div><br class=""></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_4DC4FF35-6161-4DD4-875F-B0DE9E7A68B2--

--===============5983662698234617378==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5983662698234617378==--