Subject: [Mgs] Hazard switch for 77-80 MGB dash

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:17:38 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1351474048666179151==
 boundary="------------73BB87683D675881DE1EF523"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------73BB87683D675881DE1EF523
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks,

Does anyone have a hazard switch for the 77-80 dash for an MGB that they 
will sell me?  Cannot find a new one anywhere and tried you name it.

Cheers
Barrie

--------------73BB87683D675881DE1EF523
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks,<br>
        <br>
        Does anyone have a hazard switch for the 77-80 dash for an MGB
        that they will sell me?  Cannot find a new one anywhere and
        tried you name it.<br>
        <br>
        Cheers<br>
        Barrie<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------73BB87683D675881DE1EF523--

--===============1351474048666179151==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1351474048666179151==--

---

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 10:38:36 +0100 ynfgEg1KLrCE3avNO38Aj5m1BJQ+oXq48AiX4V3Hhba11uXlMUJOq/5kX/q2RFNqd9zPxr6P7yzAKA==

--===============5839235514846733672==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_009B_01D6964C.AFC87840"

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01D6964C.AFC87840
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Alpha or pictorial?

Found these in the UK from the same supplier

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AAU3203-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-LUCAS-NO=
-30928-USA-SPEC-AAU3203-/133442300737

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AAU3205-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-LUCAS-NO=
-30927-OEM-NO-AAU3205-/133473705601

BTW, V8 list no longer exists.

Paul.
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Does anyone have a hazard switch for the 77-80 dash for an MGB that =
they will sell me?  Cannot find a new one anywhere and tried you name =
it.

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01D6964C.AFC87840
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=EF=BB=BF<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8" http-equiv=3Dcontent-type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Alpha or pictorial?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Found these in the UK from the same =
supplier</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AAU3203-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-=
LUCAS-NO-30928-USA-SPEC-AAU3203-/133442300737">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm=
/AAU3203-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-LUCAS-NO-30928-USA-SPEC-AAU3203-/1=
33442300737</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AAU3205-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-=
LUCAS-NO-30927-OEM-NO-AAU3205-/133473705601">https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A=
AU3205-MGB-MGBGT-76-80-HAZARD-SWITCH-LUCAS-NO-30927-OEM-NO-AAU3205-/13347=
3705601</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>BTW, V8 list no longer exists.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Paul.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- =
</DIV><FONT=20
  size=3D-1><FONT face=3DArial><BR>Does anyone have a hazard switch for =
the 77-80=20
  dash for an MGB that they will sell me?&nbsp; Cannot find a new one =
anywhere=20
  and tried you name it.<BR></FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009B_01D6964C.AFC87840--

--===============5839235514846733672==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5839235514846733672==--