Subject: [Mgs] test

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:43:19 +0100 PjNRoM9jIgrS3qhddwzwvA5OQhuL0YuMbA3EWy6Pb9683xRiRBlE26yI

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============4455842489609497884==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0062_01D68055.16652070"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D68055.16652070
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

test
------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D68055.16652070
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>test</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01D68055.16652070--

--===============4455842489609497884==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============4455842489609497884==--