Subject: [Mgs] Interior light

From: Barrie Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:39:09 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7477880315795471751==
 boundary="------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hello folks,

I have had this wire hanging out of the headliner lightly dangling in 
front of the rear  widow.  For years I have been meaning to fix it but I 
am at a loss!   There is no rear courtesy light or place to put one.   
There is no power on the wire and I am about to check for earth.   But I 
would like to know if a 1970 MGB GT had a light at the back - which I 
assume would go on when a door was opened?   The Moss catalog shows one 
but not where it is placed.  Where is it placed?   Thank you in advance 
for responses.

Barrie

--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="-1"><font face="Arial">Hello folks,<br>
        <br>
        I have had this wire hanging out of the headliner lightly
        dangling in front of the rear  widow.  For years I have been
        meaning to fix it but I am at a loss!   There is no rear
        courtesy light or place to put one.   There is no power on the
        wire and I am about to check for earth.   But I would like to
        know if a 1970 MGB GT had a light at the back - which I assume
        would go on when a door was opened?   The Moss catalog shows one
        but not where it is placed.  Where is it placed?   Thank you in
        advance for responses.<br>
        <br>
        Barrie<br>
      </font></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0--

--===============7477880315795471751==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============7477880315795471751==--