Subject: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

From: "PaulHunt73" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:46:52 +0100 GvBWCIisFal+yN4nKEfXGx2gyIBXN8ic2nAQnyw3HDKzsXAUQG9aISRv

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1048261107624309032==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0077_01D68055.9557E7F0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D68055.9557E7F0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I may be wrong, but this looks suspiciously like an attempt to infect my
computer in case anyone else has received it or something like it.  =
Needless
to say I haven't clicked on the link, which I have disabled below.

PaulH.

----- Original Message -----=20
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2020 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat Belts

Hi!
This is regarding our last dialogue. I've prepared a new presentation - =
you
can check it for errors.
(a 'bluewirega' URL that I've deleted)
Password: 1306

Didn't get the original of this (which happens from time to time) but =
seat
belts can have two methods of locking.  One is when the car tilts or
decelerates more than a certain amount, the other is if the belt is =
yanked
out of the reel fast enough, and not all belts have both.
...

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D68055.9557E7F0
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23588">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>I may be wrong, but this looks =
suspiciously like=20
an attempt to infect my<BR>computer in case anyone else has received it =
or=20
something like it.&nbsp; Needless<BR>to say I haven't clicked on the =
link, which=20
I have disabled below.<BR><BR>PaulH.<BR><BR>----- Original Message ----- =

<BR>From: &lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><FONT=20
size=3D3>[email-masked]</FONT></A><FONT size=3D3>&gt;<BR>To: =
&lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"><FONT=20
size=3D3>[email-masked]</FONT></A><FONT =
size=3D3>&gt;<BR>Sent: Monday,=20
August 31, 2020 7:13 PM<BR>Subject: Re: Re: [Mgs] Seat=20
Belts</FONT><BR><BR><BR><FONT size=3D3>Hi!<BR>This is regarding our last =
dialogue.=20
I've prepared a new presentation - you<BR>can check it for=20
errors.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>(a</FONT>&nbsp;'bluewirega' URL that =
I've=20
deleted)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>Password: 1306<BR><BR>Didn't get the =
original of=20
this (which happens from time to time) but seat<BR>belts can have two =
methods of=20
locking.&nbsp; One is when the car tilts or<BR>decelerates more than a =
certain=20
amount, the other is if the belt is yanked<BR>out of the reel fast =
enough, and=20
not all belts have =
both.<BR>&gt;<BR>...</FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01D68055.9557E7F0--

--===============1048261107624309032==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============1048261107624309032==--