Subject: [Mgs] Third brake light

From: Thomas Gunderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:33:49 -0400

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I spent $15.00 on Amazon. I used a wooden part to mount it. Drilled 3 holes.=
 Press it on the lift a dot studs.I ran a wire to the brake light switch. LE=
D!
1957 MGA rst 1500

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB
	name=image0.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=EF0FA5E9-8C26-45E4-82F3-C50672FEB99B-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image0.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB
	name=image1.jpeg;
	x-apple-part-url=45E0F0AD-70B0-47AF-AB4C-5FFF11AF4215-L0-001
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=image1.jpeg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB
	charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Sent from my iPhone X

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-8403F8B1-8F71-4526-829D-190CD95F9CBB--