Subject: [Mgs] Batteries for an MGA

From: Dale Katzfey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 17:56:42 -0400

When do you get batteries that fit the trays for a 58 MGA?  I have some 
Interstate batteries from 20 years ago, but I had to modify the tray to 
make them work.  I am restoring it now and have replaced the battery 
trays and don't want to modify them.  Is that possible?

Thanks,
Dale
Southwest Ohio Center CC
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: robincamblin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 20:23:44 -0500

--===============9073938087768743954==

----_com.samsung.android.email_6213193009395540
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_6213193009395540
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_6213193009395540--

--===============9073938087768743954==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============9073938087768743954==--