Subject: [Mgs] MGA FRONT DISC BRAKES

From: Thomas Gunderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 20:59:23 -0400

Where can I find info on converting shoe to disc on the front od a 1957 mga rst 1500?

Sent from my iPhone X

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: Barney Gaylord <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 00:51:34 -0400

Maybe here:
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/brakes/bt202.htm

Since both front drum brakes and front disc brakes were standard on 
MGA at different times, you can look in the Service Parts Lists and 
change out any parts that have different part numbers.
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/books/books.htm
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/books/books_4.htm
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/books/spl_1500s.htm
http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/books/spl_1600.htm

At 08:59 PM 6/25/2020, Thomas Gunderson wrote:

>....

[email-masked]