Subject: [Mgs] Speed Bleeders

From: Robert's New iPad via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 16:11:49 -0400

One kind lister recommended Speed Bleeders a couple of weeks ago, and I bought them for my MGB, SB 3824 for front brakes, SB 1428 for rear, and SB 71620 for the clutch.  It was time to change the hydraulic fluid, so seemed opportune to install these.
   Thanks for the recommendation.  They made the job quick and neat.
   Instructions are OK, but let me add that one should try to pinch the brake lines with ViceGrips to minimise loss of fluid, and pinch the clutch line even if you don’t do the others.   All three SBs were of different wrench size from original bleed screws.  Have wrenches ready for both sizes.
   We had two cars to do, hence had two people. What the observer learned, watching from underneath, was that three pumps for each wheel will bring clear, clean fluid to both front and rear brakes.  
  $38 well spent.
Bob

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

---

From: palte via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 22:10:16 +0200

--===============2836112407397975045==

----_com.samsung.android.email_16264645071820840
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_16264645071820840
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_16264645071820840--

--===============2836112407397975045==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2836112407397975045==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 07:01:26 -0500

--===============3580586105809964053==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============3580586105809964053==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3580586105809964053==--