Subject: [Mgs] SU Carburetters

From: dave via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:12:12 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8804529580477546305==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D61A20.D2C72330"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D61A20.D2C72330
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have this book which I would like to sell.  Its in very good shape; its
been read a few times but no grease stains, no ripped or missing pages or
anything like that.

https://smile.amazon.com/Carburetters-Tuning-Tips-Techniques-Covers/dp/18552
02557/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2EM5TU5G9B7E5
<https://smile.amazon.com/Carburetters-Tuning-Tips-Techniques-Covers/dp/1855
202557/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2EM5TU5G9B7E5&dchild=1&keywords=su+carburetor+book&qi
d=1587740909&sprefix=su+carb%2Caps%2C177&sr=8-1>
&dchild=1&keywords=su+carburetor+book&qid=1587740909&sprefix=su+carb%2Caps%2
C177&sr=8-1

$12.50 including shipping; paypal, checks, or cash accepted

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D61A20.D2C72330
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have this book which I would like to sell.&nbsp; Its =
in very good shape; its been read a few times but no grease stains, no =
ripped or missing pages or anything like that.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://smile.amazon.com/Carburetters-Tuning-Tips-Techniques-Cove=
rs/dp/1855202557/ref=3Dsr_1_1?crid=3D2EM5TU5G9B7E5&amp;dchild=3D1&amp;key=
words=3Dsu+carburetor+book&amp;qid=3D1587740909&amp;sprefix=3Dsu+carb%2Ca=
ps%2C177&amp;sr=3D8-1">https://smile.amazon.com/Carburetters-Tuning-Tips-=
Techniques-Covers/dp/1855202557/ref=3Dsr_1_1?crid=3D2EM5TU5G9B7E5&amp;dch=
ild=3D1&amp;keywords=3Dsu+carburetor+book&amp;qid=3D1587740909&amp;sprefi=
x=3Dsu+carb%2Caps%2C177&amp;sr=3D8-1</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>$12.50 =
including shipping; paypal, checks, or cash =
accepted<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D61A20.D2C72330--

--===============8804529580477546305==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============8804529580477546305==--