Subject: [Mgs] Simple things

From: Richard Lindsay via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 18:18:53 -0500

--000000000000e6d53f05a25706a0

--000000000000e6d53c05a257069e

   I'm guessing I'm not alone in loving even the simple, if meticulous
parts of our grand hobby. See attached.

Rick

--000000000000e6d53c05a257069e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0I&#39;m guessing I&#39;m not alone in loving=
 even the simple, if meticulous parts of our grand hobby. See attached.<div=
 dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Rick</div></div>

--000000000000e6d53c05a257069e--

--000000000000e6d53f05a25706a0
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20200401_125515.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <1713d301b1bc31d45d61>

--000000000000e6d53f05a25706a0
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20200402_102242.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <1713d303acbd0e4182d2>

--000000000000e6d53f05a25706a0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--000000000000e6d53f05a25706a0--