Subject: [Mgs] Fwd: Airline Pilot Comedy Sketch

From: Charley Robinson via Mgs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 02:58:22 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3364863250692199863==
 boundary="------------70C638B2A690F2F1F63FD140"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------70C638B2A690F2F1F63FD140
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Just because it was my b'day.

CR

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Airline Pilot Comedy Sketch
Date: 	Sun, 12 Apr 2020 08:06:09 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)
From: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], Gene (Mik) Kranz <[email-masked]>, Gus 
Letto <[email-masked]>, Jane Nicolson <[email-masked]>, Jim 
Myers <[email-masked]>, Neil Mesler <[email-masked]>, Robert 
Brandes <[email-masked]>, Stewart and Lynn Nicolson 
<[email-masked]>

*Airline Pilot Comedy Sketch*

*Yes, it has been around but a must see to lighten your day. Happy 
Easter....*

https://www.chonday.com/16786/pilotstechfu4/

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail 
<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&rui=163811888&app_test_id=0&sd=20200412> 

Click Here! 
<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&rui=163811888&app_test_id=0&sd=20200412> 
	
► 
<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&did=10501&ppd=2741,201201221253,9,1,2102005767886301673&rui=163811888&app_test_id=0&sd=20200412> 

	<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&did=10501&ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&rui=163811888&app_test_id=0&sd=20200412>

--------------70C638B2A690F2F1F63FD140
 boundary="------------AEE0E464A21C4299C270E4EF"

--------------AEE0E464A21C4299C270E4EF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Just because it was my b'day.<br>
    <br>
    CR<br>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>Airline Pilot Comedy Sketch</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Sun, 12 Apr 2020 08:06:09 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">To: </th>
            <td><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>, Gene (Mik) Kranz
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Gus Letto
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Jane Nicolson
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Jim Myers
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Neil Mesler
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Robert Brandes
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>, Stewart and Lynn Nicolson
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
      <meta name="GENERATOR" content="IncrediMail 1.0">
      <style>v\:* {
	BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)
}
</style><base href="file://C:\">
      <table id="INCREDIMAINTABLE" width="100%" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="2" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <td id="INCREDITEXTREGION" style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; POSITION:
              relative; DIRECTION: ltr" width="100%">
              <div id="INCREDI_TEXT_AREA" style="PADDING-LEFT: 2px">
                <div>
                  <div> </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div>
                <div id="IncrediOriginalFontSize" style="FONT-SIZE:
                  12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial" dir="ltr">
                  <div> </div>
                  <div class="default-style" style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;
                    FONT-FAMILY: courier new,courier; COLOR: #000000"><strong>Airline
                      Pilot Comedy Sketch</strong> <br>
                    <br>
                    <div>
                      <div class="ox-d4388fe416-quotedReply">
                        <div
                          class="ox-d4388fe416-yiv9195128564WordSection1">
                          <div>
                            <div>
                              <p
                                class="ox-d4388fe416-yiv9195128564MsoNormal"><strong><span
                                    style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY:
                                    Arial, sans-serif; COLOR: black">Yes,
                                    it has been around but a must see to
                                    lighten your day. Happy Easter....</span></strong></p>
                            </div>
                            <div>
                              <p
                                class="ox-d4388fe416-yiv9195128564MsoNormal"><span
                                  style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><span
                                    style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial,
                                    sans-serif; COLOR: black">  </span><a
                                    style="BACKGROUND-COLOR:
                                    transparent"
                                    href="https://www.chonday.com/16786/pilotstechfu4/"
                                    rel="noopener" target="_blank"
                                    moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                      style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New
                                      Roman', serif">https://www.chonday.com/16786/pilotstechfu4/</span></a></span></p>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <div class="default-style" style="FONT-SIZE: 14pt;
                    FONT-FAMILY: courier new,courier; COLOR: #000000"><br>
                      </div>
                  <div> </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <td id="INCREDIFOOTER" width="100%">
              <table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
                <tbody>
                  <tr>
                    <td width="100%"><br>
                    </td>
                    <td id="INCREDISOUND" valign="bottom" align="center"><br>
                    </td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table>
            </td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <span id="IncrediStamp">
        <div>
          <div id="fallback">
            <table width="520" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
              align="center">
              <tbody>
                <tr>
                  <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px;
                    PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px" valign="top"
                    align="right">
                    <table id="contnet" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                      border="0">
                      <tbody>
                        <tr>
                          <td style="FONT-SIZE: 1px; HEIGHT: 6px;
                            LINE-HEIGHT: 0" height="6"><br>
                          </td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td height="1" bgcolor="#638842"><br>
                          </td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td style="FONT-SIZE: 1px; HEIGHT: 45px;
                            LINE-HEIGHT: 0" height="45"><br>
                          </td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td align="center"><a id="link" title="Click
                              to get free animations for your email, by
                              IncrediMail" style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"
href="http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&amp;did=10501&amp;ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&amp;rui=163811888&amp;app_test_id=0&amp;sd=20200412"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"><span
                                style="FONT-SIZE: 17px; FONT-FAMILY:
                                arial; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR:
                                #3b8300">FREE Animations</span> <span
                                style="FONT-SIZE: 17px; FONT-FAMILY:
                                arial; COLOR: #2c4701">for your email -
                                by IncrediMail </span></a></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td style="PADDING-TOP: 10px" align="right">
                            <table width="125" cellspacing="0"
                              cellpadding="0" border="0">
                              <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                  <td bgcolor="#37520c" align="center">
                                    <table cellspacing="0"
                                      cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                      <tbody>
                                        <tr>
                                          <td valign="middle"
                                            height="27"><a id="button"
                                              style="FONT-SIZE: 16px;
                                              TEXT-DECORATION: none;
                                              FONT-FAMILY: arial;
                                              FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR:
                                              #fff; TEXT-ALIGN: center;
                                              DISPLAY: block;
                                              LINE-HEIGHT: 20px"
href="http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&amp;did=10501&amp;ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&amp;rui=163811888&amp;app_test_id=0&amp;sd=20200412"
                                              align="center"
                                              moz-do-not-send="true">Click
                                              Here! </a></td>
                                          <td>
                                            <table cellspacing="0"
                                              cellpadding="0" border="0">
                                              <tbody>
                                                <tr>
                                                  <td
                                                    style="PADDING-LEFT:
                                                    4px" valign="middle"
                                                    height="27"><a
                                                      style="TEXT-DECORATION:
                                                      none"
href="http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620777&amp;did=10501&amp;ppd=2741,201201221253,9,1,2102005767886301673&amp;rui=163811888&amp;app_test_id=0&amp;sd=20200412"
moz-do-not-send="true"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; COLOR: #ccfe00">► </span></a></td>
                                                </tr>
                                              </tbody>
                                            </table>
                                          </td>
                                        </tr>
                                      </tbody>
                                    </table>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                  <td height="1" bgcolor="#ccc"
                                    align="center"><br>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                              </tbody>
                            </table>
                          </td>
                        </tr>
                      </tbody>
                    </table>
                  </td>
                  <td width="135" align="left"><a id="imageLink"
                      style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"
href="http://www.incredimail.com/?id=621131&amp;did=10501&amp;ppd=2812,201301281447,9,1,2102005767886301673&amp;rui=163811888&amp;app_test_id=0&amp;sd=20200412"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"><span name="imgCache"
                        border="0"><img style="BORDER-TOP: medium none;
                          BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM:
                          medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none"
                          src="cid:[email-masked]"
                          class="" border="0"> </span></a></td>
                </tr>
              </tbody>
            </table>
            <table width="100%" height="10" cellspacing="0"
              cellpadding="0" border="0">
              <tbody>
                <tr>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                  <td style="FONT-SIZE: 10px"><br>
                  </td>
                </tr>
              </tbody>
            </table>
          </div>
        </div>
        <div style="FONT-SIZE: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 0"><img
src="http://www2l.incredimail.com/gcontent/stamps/new2011/pixel.gif?upn=2102005767886301673"
            moz-do-not-send="true" width="1" height="1" border="0"></div>
      </span>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------AEE0E464A21C4299C270E4EF
 name="ape.gif"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="ape.gif"

--------------AEE0E464A21C4299C270E4EF--

--------------70C638B2A690F2F1F63FD140--

--===============3364863250692199863==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/[email-masked]

--===============3364863250692199863==--